Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers (30329 Views)

Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State / Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG / BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by Christistruth00: 12:04pm On May 16, 2021
JooEeL:
When will you arrest yourself for killing hundreds of your own tribe? And then claiming Bini? cheesy

Chai. A complete foool! Igbos don suffer no be small.

Shoutout to the comrades at Oshogbo for yesterday's mega move.

Oduduwa yio duro. Biafra naa yio duro.

God Almighty himself has already sent heavy rain and thunderstorms to Scatter them!

Read the News!

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by aspabay(m): 12:11pm On May 16, 2021
Fiom fiom governor. Come and see your mate
Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by Walma567: 12:22pm On May 16, 2021
see below

Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by xtgozie(m): 12:33pm On May 16, 2021
[quote author=Buliwyf post=101740961]

If he mentions name you will still deny them so what is the point? Lol[/quot9e]

The issue is not me denying it, my concern is, let Govt. be sincere to us. By tomorrow another story will come up contradicting the previous ones......
Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by Ayomide29(m): 12:55pm On May 16, 2021
Simplyleo:
I like the way wike is dealing with terrorist ESN/UGM and ipob pigs in Rivers state.

Wike should keep it up, Nigerians from other states are strongly behind him.
Your comment is childish, shior
Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by Oksman(m): 1:00pm On May 16, 2021
November1857:
Frustrated YoruFulani muslim stunts !

Where did he mention Ipob/ENS in that post

Indeed Ipob has terrorised life out of you..

The guy has an obsessive psychological disorder. He so insecure. When someone hates, it is because he/she feel envy or want what the other person has. They may consider it unfair that someone has what they lack.
Have contempt for another person or believe them to be inferior.
Learn hatred from parents, their community, or other social groups.
Are humiliated or mistreated by another person. I think he needs to see a psychiatrist. The governor did not mention any of the group he has already pressumed guilty, and the funny thing is that he has a lot of followers on this forum who believe in his halfwit submissions!

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by zombieHUNTER: 1:02pm On May 16, 2021
November1857:
Frustrated YoruFulani muslim stunts !

Where did he mention Ipob/ENS in that post

Indeed Ipob has terrorised life out of you..

That thing is a fulani herdsman...

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by budusky05(m): 1:45pm On May 16, 2021
Arda1000:
the fact that you think you made sense questions your ability of rational thinking

And what do you think about your own stupidity

Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by HRMK: 2:04pm On May 16, 2021
just make sure ur not picking the wrong ppl!
Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by Arda1000(m): 2:10pm On May 16, 2021
budusky05:

And what do you think about your own stupidity
am not stupid to believe Politicians but you are which automatically makes you stupid and dumb the same
Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by SlurUsername1: 2:28pm On May 16, 2021
whirlwind7:

Dimwit
With the way Wike had accused IPOB and UGM over the killings, common sense should have told u that if the arrested killers turned out to be from IPOB, that would be the first thing the noise maker would say.

Without IPOB, rëtards such as you will become redundant.
That's all you're paid to make noise about.
That, as we as licking buharam's scrawny, bony ass.

Mynd44 lalasticlala
Seun rule 2
Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by Colonelswitz101(m): 2:46pm On May 16, 2021
Yamiriflathead:

Mynd44 lalasticlala
Seun rule 2

A r€tarded tribal nuisance like urself shouldn't have any problem with the violation of rule 2 cos ur moniker already tells everyone how much of a tribal low life that u are. So why are u calling the moderators?
Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by UnabashedIPOB: 2:49pm On May 16, 2021
When would Mrs. Tambuwal and little HITLER of Rivers State STOP lying to the people? He keeps killing every citizen that identifies with IPOB and tags them UGM. As he keeps killing innocent citizens, his own death would be worse because the vultures would devour his dead body.
Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by Colonelswitz101(m): 2:50pm On May 16, 2021
Yamiriflathead:

Mynd44 lalasticlala
Seun obinoscopy
Rule 2

U better start calling FBI,CIA and KGB cos no moderator will help you here after seeing the stupidity in using such a moniker like urs to report violation of rule 2. It shows how richly ignorant that u are.
Those who live in a glass house shouldn't be seen throwing stones..
Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by kcnwaigbo: 4:15pm On May 16, 2021
maasoap:

Those ones were not killing citizens or make security agents their targets, they were simply destroying pipelines. And since government realised that she couldn't protect her own pipelines, they resorted to bribing in formi of amnesty with monthly payments
Abegi stop lying!! It is making you look stupid.ND militancy existed for years before the government finally gave them amnesty
Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by Celekason: 4:21pm On May 16, 2021
No go arrest innocent citizens dey yarn shit. The gods are crazy over 9ja. You politicians should get that in your godaman skull.
Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by McStoic(m): 4:42pm On May 16, 2021
Aufbauh:
I told one of my excited UGM supporters who's my neighbour that their secrecy won't be sustain in that their clime.
Reason being that their people there can easily sell out with a morsel of bread.
You can easily gather Intel in the SE/SS than in the north cus of willing informants who are ready to cash out.

So those Boko Haram members who repented and divulged information in the past, where were they from?
Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by Malawian(m): 4:57pm On May 16, 2021
Simplyleo:
I like the way wike is dealing with terrorist ESN/UGM and ipob pigs in Rivers state.

Wike should keep it up, Nigerians from other states are strongly behind him.
By sleeping in army barracks?
Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by chaloskyx: 5:04pm On May 16, 2021
YOU HAVE ARRESTED NO ONE OGA STOP LYING TRYING TO GIVE YOURSELF A GOOD IMAGE

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by budusky05(m): 5:47pm On May 16, 2021
Arda1000:
am not stupid to believe Politicians but you are which automatically makes you stupid and dumb the same

My brother your own stupidity comes with blood group, keep embarrassing yourself.
Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by Arda1000(m): 5:55pm On May 16, 2021
budusky05:

My brother your own stupidity comes with blood group, keep embarrassing yourself.
grin if anyone is embarrassing himself it's you oddeh keep believing Politicians,ure not embarrassing ursef but ur unborn generations
Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by budusky05(m): 6:03pm On May 16, 2021
Arda1000:
grin if anyone is embarrassing himself it's you oddeh keep believing Politicians,ure not embarrassing ursef but ur unborn generations

The politician has given me so much reasons to believe in him, how far with your con master?
You see why I said you stupidity runs in your family DNA
Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by Arda1000(m): 6:11pm On May 16, 2021
budusky05:

The politician has given me so much reasons to believe in him, how far with your con master?
You see why I said you stupidity runs in your family DNA
no wonder you are so daft beyond hope,tell me how NK is a scammer,how many millions have he scammed and who are the victims? If you can't answer these questions then go fresh Ratak cause ure useless
Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by whirlwind7(m): 6:25pm On May 16, 2021
Yamiriflathead:

Mynd44 lalasticlala
Seun rule 2

Even your moniker contravenes the rule you're calling the mods to enforce.
Do you place any atom of value on yourself, or you were born this way?

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by bigeeiks1a(m): 7:55pm On May 16, 2021
Deceitful news if really you have caught them,then uplift the curfew na.strong and fearless governor my ass
Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by maasoap(m): 8:33pm On May 16, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

[s] Abegi stop lying!! It is making you look stupid. [/s] ND militancy existed for years before the government finally gave them amnesty

Who said they didn't? Inability to comprehend is your problem. FG gave them amnesty and monthly pay when she realised that there was no effective way to stop them from vandalising pipelines.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Visits Tinubu With Seven-Point Agenda, Reserves Assessment / SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen / Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.