Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,600 members, 7,955,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:39 PM

Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers (30506 Views)

Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State / Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG / BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by Kuginzi: 10:08am On May 16, 2021
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Shut up bastard, even if I work with them who are you to ask.. terrorist reserved only to your fellow Muslims.. now piss off.
Ignorance is a disease
Define a Terrorist?
Noun
plural noun: Terrorists
a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
Therefore you are a Christian Terrorist.
Wike will soon finish you and your fellow ESN terrorist group

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by whirlwind7(m): 10:13am On May 16, 2021
Simplyleo:
I like the way wike is dealing with terrorist ESN/UGM and ipob pigs in Rivers state.

Wike should keep it up, Nigerians from other states are strongly behind him.

Dimwit
With the way Wike had accused IPOB and UGM over the killings, common sense should have told u that if the arrested killers turned out to be from IPOB, that would be the first thing the noise maker would say.

Without IPOB, rëtards such as you will become redundant.
That's all you're paid to make noise about.
That, as well as licking buharam's scrawny, bony ass.

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by Keegan: 10:14am On May 16, 2021
Kuginzi:
Igbos' comment on Nairaland is mostly against Wike. Why do Igbos hate Governor Wike?

He was their Lord before when the going was good, but now their saviour in the UK had placed a fatwah on Wike. There is a big reward for anyone who can behead Wike for the fugitive albino.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by nnamdico82: 10:14am On May 16, 2021
I see, because the man declare war against your tribe right.
Juliusmalema:
Mr talkative go and build roads for people of Oyigbo.

The pictures of roads coming from there are too ugly to behold..

You are too bitter to rule a state. How can a supposed leader be so much diffused in hatred against the people he is meant to preside over their affairs.
Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by Kuginzi: 10:17am On May 16, 2021
Keegan:

He was their Lord before when the going was good, but now their saviour in the UK had placed a fatwah on Wike. There is a big reward for anyone who can behead Wike for the fugitive albino.
Hahaha...
But Lamidi KANU is only using them for business. He is never serious about the Igbos secession.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by Curious345: 10:19am On May 16, 2021
Crush them all.. ugm are criminals

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by Nobody: 10:20am On May 16, 2021
nnamdico82:
I see, because the man declare war against your tribe right.

Look for your fellow Yorubas and chat with.

I don't indulge in Ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by Indispensable85(m): 10:29am On May 16, 2021
Wike deal with them mercilessly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by Scap93: 10:32am On May 16, 2021
Simplyleo:
I like the way wike is dealing with terrorist ESN/UGM and ipob pigs in Rivers state.

Wen a mumu yans

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by chiefobdk(m): 10:35am On May 16, 2021
Simplyleo:

Yorofulani....

IPOB dont deal with u so much... Na dem u dey see everywhere..
Even wen u cum in 2 seconds its IPOB..

TUE

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by Arda1000(m): 10:37am On May 16, 2021
budusky05:
When I told IPOB fool's that the next war they are calling for will exterminate them they thought I was joking
the fact that you think you made sense questions your ability of rational thinking

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by Femeto: 10:37am On May 16, 2021
No proof.
Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by chiefobdk(m): 10:39am On May 16, 2021
Aufbauh:
I told one of my excited UGM supporters who's my neighbour that their secrecy won't be sustain in that their clime.
Reason being that their people there can easily sell out with a morsel of bread.
You can easily gather Intel in the SE/SS than in the north cus of willing informants who are ready to cash out.

Coming from someone.. Who have never been to the east... Analysing people better than u will ever be.... Lol

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by chiefobdk(m): 10:41am On May 16, 2021
Kuginzi:
He is a YoruFulani Christian
He is yorofulani Muslim wit conehead

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by Greatlee54: 10:44am On May 16, 2021
I dislike this man.

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by Kuginzi: 10:45am On May 16, 2021
chiefobdk:

He is yorofulani Muslim wit conehead
He is a YoruFulani Christian with Flat head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by annyz: 10:58am On May 16, 2021
Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by Aufbauh(m): 11:02am On May 16, 2021
chiefobdk:

Coming from someone.. Who have never been to the east... Analysing people better than u will ever be.... Lol

Even from your siggy I can decipher your irk.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. You dont know me so i'll forgive your ignorance. Let me leave you with this.
Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by EdoBoyJazzie: 11:19am On May 16, 2021
[s]
Aufbauh:
I told one of my excited UGM supporters who's my neighbour that their secrecy won't be sustain in that their clime.
Reason being that their people there can easily sell out with a morsel of bread.
You can easily gather Intel in the SE/SS than in the north cus of willing informants who are ready to cash out.
[/s]

Idiotic statement.
This is equally true of the Yorubas and other tribes and societies around the world. Most people would reveal the hideouts of miscreants and terrorists.
The only reason this is not so in the north is because bokoharam are fighting a religeous war.

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:25am On May 16, 2021
Kuginzi:

Ignorance is a disease
Define a Terrorist?
Noun
plural noun: Terrorists
a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
Therefore you are a Christian Terrorist.
Wike will soon finish you and your fellow ESN terrorist group

You are a terrorist and it's your religion we heard it first, so shut the fuccking mouth there. It's not by Force to stay with those who don't consider you. Disappear.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by Nomorelove: 11:27am On May 16, 2021
Olatunji1929:
They should die a very painful death every terrorist deserves a painful death
I hope this includes Buhari, Pantami and Miyeti Allah people

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by Kuginzi: 11:34am On May 16, 2021
NgwaManNaija4LF:

You are a terrorist and it's your religion we heard it first, so shut the fuccking mouth there. It's not by Force to stay with those who don't consider you. Disappear.
You have difficulty in comprehending simple analysis.
Pls read the definition of a Terrorist before rushing into a conclusion.
Secondly, I don't know who is stopping you from leaving. It's a free world, you can leave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:36am On May 16, 2021
Kuginzi:

You have difficulty in comprehending simple analysis.
Pls read the definition of a Terrorist before rushing into a conclusion.
Secondly, I don't know who is stopping you from leaving. It's a free world, you can leave

Then get Lost.. we are not the same in blood.
Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by Olatunji1929: 11:37am On May 16, 2021
Nomorelove:

I hope this includes Buhari, Pantami and Miyeti Allah people
yea all known and unknown terrorist including kanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by skybeauty(f): 11:43am On May 16, 2021
All this mouth Wike is making wont help issues. As Amaechi said, it will attract more troubles to Rivers State. Since UGM are on revenge mission, how do you think you can quell it without positive steps towards peace. They said that they are legions, they don’t forgive, they don’t forget. For the pigs jubilating the arrest of the innocent here, Arresting or killing one or two persons won’t stop them. Only dialogue can.

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by Kuginzi: 11:46am On May 16, 2021
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Then get Lost.. we are not the same in blood.
Pls let's continue because I believe in tapping knowledge from others, as they say "No one is an island"
no one is self-sufficient; everyone relies on others somehow ·
Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:51am On May 16, 2021
Kuginzi:

Pls let's continue because I believe in tapping knowledge from others, as they say "No one is an island"
no one is self-sufficient; everyone relies on others somehow ·

Then do what is right and we won't have problem to continue as One.
Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by onuman: 11:51am On May 16, 2021
afroniger:

https://thenationonlineng.net/weve-arrested-killers-of-security-agents-in-rivers-says-wike/
Arrest who? Nigeria army goes from house to house in the east, pick up any one and call the person IPOB member, take the person away, some of the arrested return home alive; others don’t return again.

Buhari swore that he would not stop fighting until Islamic Sharia criminal justice system is applied in all the states of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by onuman: 11:55am On May 16, 2021
Simplyleo:

Fulani is strongly behind him, not Nigerians from other states.

Due to his personal desire to become Vice president of Nigeria, Wike would rather guaranteed you your parasite status in one Nigeria at the expense of his Rivers people

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by Nobody: 11:58am On May 16, 2021
Rubbish talk before next week.We will hear how many of those idiots will die like chicken.They started the killing of innocent ipob members.They will continue to pay with their own blood and that of their family.It is natural law.I will never pity any of them even if is Igbo police or military as long as they are talking orders from the enemy of biafra

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers by berrystunn(m): 12:03pm On May 16, 2021
Veqtor:
This man likes to talk...he won't just keep shut.

Audio arrest.

Go and do your private investigator
Hate and poverty are friends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor / "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video / Soldier Murtala Danjuma Abdulsalam's Birthday Celebrated By Communities (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.