Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! (4573 Views)

Most Foolish President: How Buhari Set Tinibu Up For Disgrace / A Foolish Igbo Replies To Probe / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by Sipsum: 12:07pm On May 16, 2021
mezico96:

The wako doesn't look like an Igbo to me

But Athur Nzeribe, that was supplying ammunitions to the Nigerian government during the civil war is Igbo or not?.
The guy is not your enemy, he just doesn't buy your idea.
Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by Olatomiwami(m): 12:10pm On May 16, 2021
AngryIgboDon:
How do you know he is even Igbo?

Are you aware a Yoruba can be behind that handle?

If he is Igbo, is he not free to support any party or country of his choice?

Must everybody support Biafra?

U guys will never disappoint, Yoruba must come into your useless narratives, when are u going to buy yourself tiny brain, so Hausa/Fulani can't b the owner of that handle?
Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by Olatomiwami(m): 12:11pm On May 16, 2021
richmond500:
do u know that before 2015 when GEJ favours the Igbos, the Yoruba were complaining and u guys were treating them the same way, the problem between Igbo and Yoruba is that they are only happy when a government favours them. There was a time Yoruba elders complained how they were neglected and igbos were masturbating on it, even saying GEJ should just chase them out of Nigeria, So calm down and eat what u served the Yoruba before 2015 and the Yoruba should prepare for their turn. I am neither of Igbo, Yoruba or Fulani but I could see through ur antics, u three tribes are the ones that are even taking the country backward, u lead in terrorism, bigotry, hatred, ritualism, and fraud, u guys are also very greedy
When a country favours u, u will pray for unity and when it doesn't, u pray for her breakup.

Hypocrites

Oil dey your head, very apt.
Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by EdoBoyJazzie: 12:37pm On May 16, 2021
Brimstone77:
I can bet my left scrotum that if a thorough investigation is conducted you will find out that this guy is either from rivers,Delta or any other Igbo village in south south..

Uche Mefor (Kanu's deputy), Ijele Speaks, Igbokwe etc are from the SS abi? You people will blame everybody except yourselves.
Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by overall90: 3:07pm On May 16, 2021
richmond500:
do u know that before 2015 when GEJ favours the Igbos, the Yoruba were complaining and u guys were treating them the same way, the problem between Igbo and Yoruba is that they are only happy when a government favours them. There was a time Yoruba elders complained how they were neglected and igbos were masturbating on it, even saying GEJ should just chase them out of Nigeria, So calm down and eat what u served the Yoruba before 2015 and the Yoruba should prepare for their turn. I am neither of Igbo, Yoruba or Fulani but I could see through ur antics, u three tribes are the ones that are even taking the country backward, u lead in terrorism, bigotry, hatred, ritualism, and fraud, u guys are also very greedy
When a country favours u, u will pray for unity and when it doesn't, u pray for her breakup.

Hypocrites

If only I knew you were baiting me,I would have ignored you.
Just imagine the way you left the topic and have gone off tangent.
Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by richmond500: 4:05pm On May 16, 2021
overall90:

If only I knew you were baiting me,I would have ignored you.
Just imagine the way you left the topic and have gone off tangent.
I didnt go off targent, u igbos are the ones that went off tangent.

u said u wanted a country where there is fairness and equity, did u think of these when GEJ was in power?

Now that goal post has changed, u guys want fairness and equity, also the Yoruba that were begging for fairness during GEJ tenure has totally forgotten about where they were.

U lots are hypocrites, take a look at this thread I posted below and see the comments of Igbo's wen government favoured them

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

1 Like

Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by Muna4real(f): 4:37pm On May 16, 2021
AngryIgboDon:
How do you know he is even Igbo?

Are you aware a Yoruba can be behind that handle?

If he is Igbo, is he not free to support any party or country of his choice?

Must everybody support Biafra?

It seems like you didn't read my write up. If you had, you would know that that guy's foolishness has nothing to do with Biafra.
Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by Muna4real(f): 4:40pm On May 16, 2021
richmond500:
some persons in most part of the country are working hard and praying that the country becomes better and is free from bigotry, ethnic hatred and insecurity so we could live in harmony as share ideas and culture as a nation, not everyone should join u and destroy Nigerian unity, let him live his life, he has the right to support Nigeria

You are talking trash! Sometimes I wonder how you people reason. How does his hate for nndigbo and Insults on the igbo race translate into into making the country better and free from bigotry?
Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by richmond500: 4:41pm On May 16, 2021
Muna4real:

You are talking trash! Sometimes I wonder how you people reason. How does his hate for nndigbo and Insults on the igbo race translate into into making the country better and free from bigotry?
well just like the hate Igbo's had on other tribes didn't make the country better.

Hypocrites
Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by Muna4real(f): 4:44pm On May 16, 2021
richmond500:
well just like the hate Igbo's had on other tribes didn't make the country better.

Hypocrites

Why then where you typing jargons about chigozirim making the country better?
Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by richmond500: 4:48pm On May 16, 2021
Muna4real:

Why then where you typing jargons about chigozirim making the country better?
because I hate anything ipob and is very happy when people talk bad about that terrorist group, I also despise people who supports the group
Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by Muna4real(f): 4:51pm On May 16, 2021
Can you imagine

Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by NewDawn2O21: 4:55pm On May 16, 2021
Muna4real:
Please don't ask me why I consider him to be foolish. Just his photo is enough. I don't want to even type his name because I de shame for the guy. Tufiakwa!

Modified: let me manage to type his name. It's chigozirim Emeakayi. Check him on Twitter.

Modified: I modified this my comment twice because the situation of this guy weak me. I don't even know where to start from. First of all, I believe he is igbo. And I believe he is working for the APC which is not a problem for me. I also agree with Everydayhelpmin that he is free to support Nigeria as Biafran agitators support Biafra. But my problem is how he castigates his people and elevate others with an Igbo name. He claims to be an igbo but I've never for once seen him identify with the Igbos or their culture before. Anytime he talks Igbo, he is either insulting or mocking them or supporting an APC candidate. Sometimes I think he is an orphan because of the way he thinks and the garbage he types.

The most amusing thing about the matter is that, whenever northerners posts something good about their States or traditions, he is the first to run there and comment, celebrating them. But whenever he insults or mocks igbos, the northerners will happily congratulate him, calling "him the most intelligent igbo alive" and he will be happy. Is that not stupidity? His friends like Bashir El rufai and co will identify with their own people's culture. Sometimes they post festivals celebrated in the north, tourist attractions, and other wonderful places up north and chigozirim will like the pics and comment" what a beautiful place" ," the north is blessed" and so on. But he has not put up anything good about the igbo people on his twitter page.

Other Intelligent igbo APC supporters I've seen are not like this. They celebrate nndigbo. They celebrate our culture. They identify with us even though they are APC, but chigozirim is a different story. In fact, I weak.

Brimstone77
Northernblood3
channel this your energy into something productive and stop wasting your life away with Igbo matter
Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by Muna4real(f): 5:55pm On May 16, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
channel this your energy into something productive and stop wasting your life away with Igbo matter

I am igbo and I have every right to channel my energy and life into igbo matter. Who do you think you are to tell me to abandon my own people? The same people who's customs and traditions have shaped me into the woman i am today? The same people who God has used to bring me into this world? The same people who have given me any identity? Bia take your time oh!
Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by NewDawn2O21: 6:01pm On May 16, 2021
Muna4real:

I am igbo and I have every right to channel my energy and life into igbo matter. Who do you think you are to tell me to abandon my own people? The same people who's customs and traditions have shaped me into the woman i am today? The same people who God has used to bring me into this world? The same people who have given me any identity? Bia take your time oh!
which woman
lol no be every nairalanders you fit deceive oh.
or do you want me to Screenshoot a comment you made last year by then the "m" gender was attached to your profile before you Later became a transgender.
You were once bursted in one thread and the guy proved you to be a male.
anyway your gender is irrelevant, the point is that the so called tribesmen you're fighting for don't give a heck about you and don't care if you exist so if you go die throway then the joke is on you.
Face your life and career bro
Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by Muna4real(f): 7:33pm On May 16, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
which woman
lol no be every nairalanders you fit deceive oh.
or do you want me to Screenshoot a comment you made last year by then the "m" gender was attached to your profile before you Later became a transgender.
You were once bursted in one thread and the guy proved you to be a male.
anyway your gender is irrelevant, the point is that the so called tribesmen you're fighting for don't give a heck about you and don't care if you exist so if you go die throway then the joke is on you.
Face your life and career bro

Excuse me, I've never ever used a male gender on my profile before and if it ever happened,then it was a mistake. I don't know of any moniker proving me to be a male. So many nairalanders know me personally and have seen me before so don't think you can type what you like here.

Secondly for your information, I love my tribe and people with all my heart and life and I don't expect anything in return. I love them more than I've ever loved any tribe and they don't need to give a Bleep about me before I can love them. By the way, who told you I'm not concerned about my life and future? So because I identify with my people, I'm not facing my life? What kind of mentality is this?
Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by mezico96(m): 11:28pm On May 16, 2021
Sipsum:

But Athur Nzeribe, that was supplying ammunitions to the Nigerian government during the civil war is Igbo or not?.
The guy is not your enemy, he just doesn't buy your idea.

He can't even be an enemy!

Nobody gives a Bleep about his ideas
Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by richmanrichard: 9:54pm On May 20, 2021
Muna4real:
Please don't ask me why I consider him to be foolish. Just his photo is enough. I don't want to even type his name because I de shame for the guy. Tufiakwa!

Modified: let me manage to type his name. It's chigozirim Emeakayi. Check him on Twitter.

Modified: I modified this my comment twice because the situation of this guy weak me. I don't even know where to start from. First of all, I believe he is igbo. And I believe he is working for the APC which is not a problem for me. I also agree with Everydayhelpmin that he is free to support Nigeria as Biafran agitators support Biafra. But my problem is how he castigates his people and elevate others with an Igbo name. He claims to be an igbo but I've never for once seen him identify with the Igbos or their culture before. Anytime he talks Igbo, he is either insulting or mocking them or supporting an APC candidate. Sometimes I think he is an orphan because of the way he thinks and the garbage he types.

The most amusing thing about the matter is that, whenever northerners posts something good about their States or traditions, he is the first to run there and comment, celebrating them. But whenever he insults or mocks igbos, the northerners will happily congratulate him, calling "him the most intelligent igbo alive" and he will be happy. Is that not stupidity? His friends like Bashir El rufai and co will identify with their own people's culture. Sometimes they post festivals celebrated in the north, tourist attractions, and other wonderful places up north and chigozirim will like the pics and comment" what a beautiful place" ," the north is blessed" and so on. But he has not put up anything good about the igbo people on his twitter page.

Other Intelligent igbo APC supporters I've seen are not like this. They celebrate nndigbo. They celebrate our culture. They identify with us even though they are APC, but chigozirim is a different story. In fact, I weak.

Brimstone77
Northernblood3
seeing is believing! The pic alone is mumufied.Looks more like an orphan+mumu+gay in one caption. The boy na-akpo NTU..
Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by richmanrichard: 10:00pm On May 20, 2021
Muna4real:

He's living here in Nigeria.
Stop straining yourself, the coward is from river state.An Ikwerre idiot His surname is a confusion itself
Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by adekolaelect(m): 10:05pm On May 20, 2021
Their stupidities has no comperishim with any one simply bcs of their pride .
Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by Muna4real(f): 10:07pm On May 20, 2021
richmanrichard:
seeing is believing! The pic alone is mumufied.Looks more like an orphan+mumu+gay in one caption. The boy na-akpo NTU..

Jesu!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zelensky In A New York Gay Pride Parade Way Back 1991 / Court Sacks Bayelsa APC EXCO; nullifies Ward, LGA, State Congresses / REVEALED : Who Killed Mohbad? (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.