Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! (4588 Views)

Most Foolish President: How Buhari Set Tinibu Up For Disgrace / A Foolish Igbo Replies To Probe / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by Muna4real(f): 11:08pm On May 15, 2021
Please don't ask me why I consider him to be foolish. Just his photo is enough. I don't want to even type his name because I de shame for the guy. Tufiakwa!

Modified: let me manage to type his name. It's chigozirim Emeakayi. Check him on Twitter.

Modified: I modified this my comment twice because the situation of this guy weak me. I don't even know where to start from. First of all, I believe he is igbo. And I believe he is working for the APC which is not a problem for me. I also agree with Everydayhelpmin that he is free to support Nigeria as Biafran agitators support Biafra. But my problem is how he castigates his people and elevate others with an Igbo name. He claims to be an igbo but I've never for once seen him identify with the Igbos or their culture before. Anytime he talks Igbo, he is either insulting or mocking them or supporting an APC candidate. Sometimes I think he is an orphan because of the way he thinks and the garbage he types.

The most amusing thing about the matter is that, whenever northerners posts something good about their States or traditions, he is the first to run there and comment, celebrating them. But whenever he insults or mocks igbos, the northerners will happily congratulate him, calling "him the most intelligent igbo alive" and he will be happy. Is that not stupidity? His friends like Bashir El rufai and co will identify with their own people's culture. Sometimes they post festivals celebrated in the north, tourist attractions, and other wonderful places up north and chigozirim will like the pics and comment" what a beautiful place" ," the north is blessed" and so on. But he has not put up anything good about the igbo people on his twitter page.

Other Intelligent igbo APC supporters I've seen are not like this. They celebrate nndigbo. They celebrate our culture. They identify with us even though they are APC, but chigozirim is a different story. In fact, I weak.

Brimstone77
Northernblood3

3 Likes

Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by Northernblood3: 11:12pm On May 15, 2021
I call it selfishness.

It is going well for him that's why he doesn't care about people living back home. Selfish Igbo boy

8 Likes

Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by Muna4real(f): 11:22pm On May 15, 2021
Northernblood3:
I call it selfishness.

It is going well for him that's why he doesn't care about people living back home. Selfish Igbo boy

He's living here in Nigeria.
Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by EverydayHelpMin(m): 11:22pm On May 15, 2021
He is practising Democracy and Freedom of Expression: he is free to support Nigeria Unity just as other igbo natives are free to support Biafra.

NOT all Igbo natives support Biafra agitation. Fact.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by kollinzgee(m): 11:24pm On May 15, 2021
When jungle mature grin
Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by Muna4real(f): 11:25pm On May 15, 2021
EverydayHelpMin:
He is practising Democracy and Freedom of Expression: he is free to support Nigeria Unity just as other igbo natives are free to support Biafra.

NOT all Igbo natives support Biafra agitation. Fact.

Okay. Now I've seen someone that knows him.

1 Like

Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by Muna4real(f): 11:27pm On May 15, 2021
Hmmm
Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by Brimstone77: 11:28pm On May 15, 2021
I can bet my left scrotum that if a thorough investigation is conducted you will find out that this guy is either from rivers,Delta or any other Igbo village in south south..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by Muna4real(f): 11:31pm On May 15, 2021
Brimstone77:
I can bet my left scrotum that if a thorough investigation is conducted you will find out that this guy is either from rivers,Delta or any other Igbo village in south south..

The guy weak me. I don't even know where to start from. I want to let you all know why I called him foolish, but I weak. I even think he is from those States you mentioned.
Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by Brimstone77: 11:47pm On May 15, 2021
Muna4real:

The guy weak me. I don't even know where to start from. I want to let you all know why I called him foolish, but I weak. I even think he is from those States you mentioned.
but which state in Igbo is he from??
Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by Muna4real(f): 11:54pm On May 15, 2021
Brimstone77:
but which state in Igbo is he from??

He hasn't even identified where he's from.
Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by EverydayHelpMin(m): 12:34am On May 16, 2021
Muna4real:
Please don't ask me why I consider him to be foolish. Just his photo is enough. I don't want to even type his name because I de shame for the guy. Tufiakwa!

Modified: let me manage to type his name. It's chigozirim Emeakayi. Check him on Twitter.

Modified: I modified this my comment twice because the situation of this guy weak me. I don't even know where to start from. First of all, I believe he is igbo. And I believe he is working for the APC which is not a problem for me. I also agree with Everydayhelpmin that he is free to support Nigeria as Biafran agitators support Biafra. But my problem is how he castigates his people and elevate others with an Igbo name. He claims to be an igbo but I've never for once seen him identify with the Igbos or their culture before. Anytime he talks Igbo, he is either insulting or mocking them or supporting an APC candidate. Sometimes I think he is an orphan because of the way he thinks and the garbage he types.

The most amusing thing about the matter is that, whenever northerners posts something good about their States or traditions, he is the first to run there and comment, celebrating them. But whenever he insults or mocks igbos, the northerners will happily congratulate him, calling "him the most intelligent igbo alive" and he will be happy. Is that not stupidity? His friends like Bashir El rufai and co will identify with their own people's culture. Sometimes they post festivals celebrated in the north, tourist attractions, and other wonderful places up north and chigozirim will like the pics and comment" what a beautiful place" ," the north is blessed" and so on. But he has not put up anything good about the igbo people on his twitter page.

Other Intelligent igbo APC supporters I've seen are not like this. They celebrate nndigbo. They celebrate our culture. They identify with us even though they are APC, but chigozirim is a different story. In fact, I weak.

Brimstone77
Northernblood3

I did not know he abuses Igbo natives.

I do NOT support him abusing igbo natives.

He should respect individual differences of people, including himself.

I thought you hated him because he is wearing the green white green color of Nigeria flag.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by overall90: 12:38am On May 16, 2021
Leave the fool.
The problem with him and others like Joe Igbokwe is that they are too dense to know that the people they are trying too hard to impress will be laughing and jeering at them at their back for their stupidity.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by EverydayHelpMin(m): 12:39am On May 16, 2021
Muna4real:

I do NOT know him.

I thought he was being castigated for wearing the green white green color of the Nigerian flag.

I do NOT support him insulting Igbo natives.

He should respect the individual differences of different people, including himself.

Nobody has a monopoly of insults.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by Muna4real(f): 12:56am On May 16, 2021
overall90:
Leave the fool.
The problem with him and others like Joe Igbokwe is that they are too dense to know that the people they are trying too hard to impress will be laughing and jeering at them at their back for their stupidity.

I wonder what they gain.
Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by Muna4real(f): 1:17am On May 16, 2021
Go to facebook guys. The real koko is happening there. He's more popular there.
Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by ariesbull: 1:25am On May 16, 2021
Muna4real:

we call it autophobia
Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by richmond500: 1:28am On May 16, 2021
overall90:
Leave the fool.
some persons in most part of the country are working hard and praying that the country becomes better and is free from bigotry, ethnic hatred and insecurity so we could live in harmony as share ideas and culture as a nation, not everyone should join u and destroy Nigerian unity, let him live his life, he has the right to support Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by nedu666: 1:43am On May 16, 2021
The guy is unemployed and feels that by mocking his people and lifting others up, he will get a job or contracts. Same thing joe lgbokwe is doing. Someone that barely knows what happens in the east forming authority.
Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by Shuzzi(m): 2:51am On May 16, 2021
He's obviously a sellout breed who grew up in the north.
Don't blame him.

I have a friend like that here in o town mumbarak( don't know if it's spelt correctly) he doesn't like to identify as a Fulani though he was born in the north and lived his early years there before moving with a relative here.
If you call him fulani he'll get pissed and be like 'Guy no de call me fulani I be Igbo' grin
And you won't know he's not igbo.....just that his little northern accent gives him away and he's trying hard to get rid of it.

Modified: So i checked out the guy just like I thought he's a sellout Igbo breed that have been garnished and brainwashed in the north and a muslim too.
He's not relevant.

Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by Vulcanheph(m): 7:01am On May 16, 2021
Yeah, I used to see him before on Facebook before the 2019 election strongly supporting Buhari... I used to wonder if he was deranged.
Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by moriss33(m): 7:10am On May 16, 2021
I don't think he is igbo....might a supporter of APC behind the account posing as ibo, dem plenty for Twitter & NL.
They just like to cause confusion.
Muna4real:

Brimstone77
Northernblood3
Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by overall90: 7:18am On May 16, 2021
richmond500:
some persons in most part of the country are working hard and praying that the country becomes better and is free from bigotry, ethnic hatred and insecurity so we could live in harmony as share ideas and culture as a nation, not everyone should join u and destroy Nigerian unity, let him live his life, he has the right to support Nigeria

Some persons in the country like Buhari and miyetti Allah,Boko Haram and Iswap including the yorubas who are always threatening igbos living in Lagos but choose to ignore the hausas that are always fighting them?

Look mr,if you understand english language, you could have seen from the op that the issue is not about any fool supporting any fake unity.these fools take it upon themselves to insult and denigrate anything igbo.is that not madness. For instance Joe Igbokwe was among the persons circulating a picture of a pastor that was sharing eba and soup claiming that was Abia governor during the lock down last year, but the same Joe Igbokwe during Kemi saga was all over the place defending her to the extent of using a photoshopped NYSC picture to buttress his support.
It's very pathetic how you lots who are filled with hatred and ethnic prejudice towards other tribes are the first to accuse others of it.
I want to live in country where there is equity, fairness and meritocracy,where I will not be viewed with suspicion and prejudice.Is that too much to ask?

1 Like

Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by Nobody: 7:30am On May 16, 2021
How do you know he is even Igbo?

Are you aware a Yoruba can be behind that handle?

If he is Igbo, is he not free to support any party or country of his choice?

Must everybody support Biafra?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by Almaigaa: 7:51am On May 16, 2021
Muna4real:

Brimstone77
Northernblood3

Trash.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by Whiteangel1234: 7:54am On May 16, 2021
He is a Traitor and Sabo , he disgust me
Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by richmond500: 8:32am On May 16, 2021
overall90:

Some persons in the country like Buhari and miyetti Allah,Boko Haram and Iswap including the yorubas who are always threatening igbos living in Lagos but choose to ignore the hausas that are always fighting them?

Look mr,if you understand english language, you could have seen from the op that the issue is not about any fool supporting any fake unity.these fools take it upon themselves to insult and denigrate anything igbo.is that not madness. For instance Joe Igbokwe was among the persons circulating a picture of a pastor that was sharing eba and soup claiming that was Abia governor during the lock down last year, but the same Joe Igbokwe during Kemi saga was all over the place defending her to the extent of using a photoshopped NYSC picture to buttress his support.
It's very pathetic how you lots who are filled with hatred and ethnic prejudice towards other tribes are the first to accuse others of it.
I want to live in country where there is equity, fairness and meritocracy,where I will not be viewed with suspicion and prejudice.Is that too much to ask?
do u know that before 2015 when GEJ favours the Igbos, the Yoruba were complaining and u guys were treating them the same way, the problem between Igbo and Yoruba is that they are only happy when a government favours them. There was a time Yoruba elders complained how they were neglected and igbos were masturbating on it, even saying GEJ should just chase them out of Nigeria, So calm down and eat what u served the Yoruba before 2015 and the Yoruba should prepare for their turn. I am neither of Igbo, Yoruba or Fulani but I could see through ur antics, u three tribes are the ones that are even taking the country backward, u lead in terrorism, bigotry, hatred, ritualism, and fraud, u guys are also very greedy
When a country favours u, u will pray for unity and when it doesn't, u pray for her breakup.

Hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by owobokiri(m): 8:42am On May 16, 2021
Muna4real:

Who's the gal on your dp sef?

Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by mezico96(m): 9:10am On May 16, 2021
Muna4real:

Brimstone77
Northernblood3

The wako doesn't look like an Igbo to me
Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by Sipsum: 11:57am On May 16, 2021
overall90:
Leave the fool.

But when Yoruba kids insult Tinubu on this forum, you applaud them.
Leave the guy alone let him enjoy his freedom of speech.

1 Like

Re: The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen! by demmie1: 12:03pm On May 16, 2021
He's doing what igbos know how to do. . . Cashing out.

They are everywhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Corruption Perception: Goodluck Jonathan Versus Bola Tinubu / The Minister Of Aviation Messed Up But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.