Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

See My Countries Web App With React Js - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / See My Countries Web App With React Js (466 Views)

See My Single Page Web App With React Js / What Are The Apps Built With React Native? / Mobile Technology: Lets Build A Mobile App With Javascript (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See My Countries Web App With React Js by JSXyoungboy: 4:00am On May 16, 2021
Review my countries app with react and Rest Countries Api

Screenshots loading

https://dazzling-darwin-264505.netlify.app

2 Likes

Re: See My Countries Web App With React Js by JSXyoungboy: 4:01am On May 16, 2021
Reviews Different Countries on load.

1 Like

Re: See My Countries Web App With React Js by JSXyoungboy: 4:03am On May 16, 2021
Shows Details of every Country on Click

Re: See My Countries Web App With React Js by JSXyoungboy: 4:05am On May 16, 2021
Gets a unique country with filter search method

Re: See My Countries Web App With React Js by JSXyoungboy: 4:06am On May 16, 2021
Code Review's from senior devs are welcome
Re: See My Countries Web App With React Js by Karleb(m): 3:55pm On May 16, 2021
We the senior devs have landed! gringrin

Share the github repo for a thorough review.

I'm guessing you got this from front-end mentor. One thing about front-end mentor is, you get to share similar portfolio with other developers that may or may not be competing with you for the same role.

1 Like

Re: See My Countries Web App With React Js by JSXyoungboy: 5:09pm On May 16, 2021
Karleb:
We the senior devs have landed! gringrin

Share the github repo for a thorough review.

I'm guessing you got this from front-end mentor. One thing about front-end mentor is, you get to share similar portfolio with other developers that may or may not be competing with you for the same role.
Okay Boss lol. I'll send d repo. but I don't really understand the aspect of "sharing similar portfolio"
Re: See My Countries Web App With React Js by valzey(m): 6:17pm On May 16, 2021
You can share your repo and I'll add my comments.
Re: See My Countries Web App With React Js by spartan117(m): 8:01am On May 17, 2021
Nice.

Try to format the population numbers to make use of commas for better readability.

Check this stackoverflow post

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2254185/regular-expression-for-formatting-numbers-in-javascript

(1) (Reply)

Would Programming Still Be A Viable Career If Working Remotely Wasn't An Option? / . / HTML And PHP Web Developer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.