Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

South-West PDP Bloc Unveils 11 Aspirants For National Chairmanship Position - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-West PDP Bloc Unveils 11 Aspirants For National Chairmanship Position (13824 Views)

PDP Convention: David Mark, Saraki Reject Party National Chairmanship Position / 11 Aspirants Jostle For Deputy Senate President, Deputy Speaker / Osun '18: PDP Screening Committee Successfully Screens, Clears 11 Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-West PDP Bloc Unveils 11 Aspirants For National Chairmanship Position by slivertongue: 11:48am On May 16, 2021
not now ooo. after 2023 elections SW can have it
Re: South-West PDP Bloc Unveils 11 Aspirants For National Chairmanship Position by berbs: 11:57am On May 16, 2021
TundeChris:
Same useless people.

Not mind them.
Re: South-West PDP Bloc Unveils 11 Aspirants For National Chairmanship Position by Walma567: 12:17pm On May 16, 2021
see below

Re: South-West PDP Bloc Unveils 11 Aspirants For National Chairmanship Position by HONOR1: 12:28pm On May 16, 2021
Fresh24:
Okay..So SW PDP isn't interested in the presidency?

I see the game here.
Presidency- North
Vice president- South East
Senate president- North or SE
Speaker- South.
PDP chairman - South West

This country sef kiss kiss

Its all game... to me all the name listed are not ppl of credibility. Non of them can stand tall to stand the presidency sit. If no greed, i expect them to come together as one and look outward for a credible person they can lieu into the presidency race that can shake the nation. Someone like AKINWUMI ADESINA and with that theu can take key post at the party level or the also go to there constituency to contest.
Re: South-West PDP Bloc Unveils 11 Aspirants For National Chairmanship Position by Tinubuadvocate: 12:41pm On May 16, 2021
grin
Re: South-West PDP Bloc Unveils 11 Aspirants For National Chairmanship Position by profbayo: 1:41pm On May 16, 2021
sweetshisha:
Fayose as a Party Chairman..... Damn!!!! APC don buy market be that
He will be picked up by Efcc, Remember he has a case to anwer.
Re: South-West PDP Bloc Unveils 11 Aspirants For National Chairmanship Position by sweetshisha: 1:43pm On May 16, 2021
profbayo:
He will be picked up by Efcc, Remember he has a case to anwer.

They won't do that, that would show bias and give opposition ammunition to fight with claiming witch hunting
Re: South-West PDP Bloc Unveils 11 Aspirants For National Chairmanship Position by DonFreshmoney(m): 2:17pm On May 16, 2021
Fresh24:
Okay..So SW PDP isn't interested in the presidency?

I see the game here.
Presidency- North
Vice president- South East
Senate president- North or SE
Speaker- South.
PDP chairman - South West

This country sef kiss kiss

President: North East
Vice president: South East
Senate president: North Central
Speaker: South South
PDP Chairman: South West
SGF: North West
Re: South-West PDP Bloc Unveils 11 Aspirants For National Chairmanship Position by IamCookie(f): 2:31pm On May 16, 2021
contigiency:

No matter who ever they bring forward, APC will still floor them in 2023.

I agree. But there may be improvement ,considerably .

1 Like

Re: South-West PDP Bloc Unveils 11 Aspirants For National Chairmanship Position by juman(m): 3:31pm On May 16, 2021
Their headache.
PDP = APC.

Both are scam.
Re: South-West PDP Bloc Unveils 11 Aspirants For National Chairmanship Position by juman(m): 3:36pm On May 16, 2021
Who are the mad people routing for olagunsoye oyinlola.
The most unpatriotic people in nigeria are military people.

Neither oyinlola or bode george is good.
Military people are thieves and destroyers.
They ruined nigeria.

See the incompetent fake general.
Failing nigeria big time.
A road side vulcanizer or plumber as president would perform better than buhari in securing nigeria.
Re: South-West PDP Bloc Unveils 11 Aspirants For National Chairmanship Position by Back2Daura(m): 3:36pm On May 16, 2021
No election in 2023, unless the constitution is amended
Re: South-West PDP Bloc Unveils 11 Aspirants For National Chairmanship Position by Joysammy: 5:02pm On May 16, 2021
Rooting for a southerner to become Party Chairman means they have already agreed that another Northerner should be the next President.

As a faithful member... It negates the principle of equality in the running of the affairs of the country.

No one is determined to spend another 4 years in the Bush or exile, hence. Northerner cannot take over except we have concored that Nigeria should go their different ways.

No one is a slave to others and as a matter of fact, Southerner cannot be a bench looker for another 4 years where people without certificates will be ruling again.

Once it is cleared that PDP presidential candidate is from the North... Then APC should continue

PDP should think well.
Re: South-West PDP Bloc Unveils 11 Aspirants For National Chairmanship Position by Tareq1105: 6:06pm On May 16, 2021
PDP is unserious. It shows that its leadership is insensitive.

Pdp is zoning chairman to South and president to North with all these marginalization we're complaining about.

I can never queue up in the sun to vote a Muslim Fulani man in my life.

We know Atikulooooter is behind this to be President hence promoting Secondu for a second term.

But I tell you, Pdp will stay longer in opposition.

3 Likes

Re: South-West PDP Bloc Unveils 11 Aspirants For National Chairmanship Position by Prosperous111(m): 6:11pm On May 16, 2021
I just dey wonder how some useless politicians are still fighting for shit. We still got fulani to fight
Re: South-West PDP Bloc Unveils 11 Aspirants For National Chairmanship Position by Tareq1105: 6:16pm On May 16, 2021
DonFreshmoney:

President: North East
Vice president: South East
Senate president: North Central
Speaker: South South
PDP Chairman: South West
SGF: North West

What a sharing formula.

So, Atiku will come to finish what Buhari could not finish.

I don't think PDP is feeling the pause of Nigerians.
Re: South-West PDP Bloc Unveils 11 Aspirants For National Chairmanship Position by pfadom: 6:14am On May 17, 2021
The is the worst administration. No steam and will power to confront abnormality. In a saner clime, Pantani would have forgotten he was ever a minister in Nigeria.

From Pantani to Sheik Gumi. Buhari seems to be another passive supporter and promoter of insecurity. Wadume is yet to have his days in court since almost 2 years.

Unless Buhari and his handlers talk to his Modulla Oblongata, Buhari will overtake Abacha as the worst and the most useless/worthless president Nigeria ever had.

It would have been better had he not become the president. He was not useful to his regions and state in terms of the three cardinal agenda of this administration and his nepotistic attitude makes him detest people of other regions who could offer to help his administration.

From insecurity (banditry, kidnapping, insurgency, ritual killings, etc) to grounded economy to ruthless corruption, poverty and insensitivity to the plights of Nigerians. Insanity everywhere.

Yes he doesn't want the country restructured as if he's unconcerned.

Buhari is indeed the president of Fulani Republic of Nigeria.
Re: South-West PDP Bloc Unveils 11 Aspirants For National Chairmanship Position by hammerDK: 9:40am On May 25, 2021
Mjshexy:
See the caliber of people they are putting forward, unserious party trying to unseat another unserious party. The absence of light is what has continue to allow darkness oversee the affairs of this country sad

So i stil come to spy on you.

U are one fine woman... Maybe one day...

1 Like

Re: South-West PDP Bloc Unveils 11 Aspirants For National Chairmanship Position by Mjshexy(f): 6:41pm On May 25, 2021
hammerDK:

So i stil come to spy on you.

U are one fine woman... Maybe one day...
Thanks sir, i appreciate

1 Like

Re: South-West PDP Bloc Unveils 11 Aspirants For National Chairmanship Position by hammerDK: 6:43pm On May 25, 2021
Mjshexy:
Thanks sir, i appreciate

lol, Mjshexy, how u dey?

I hope you are doing well?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) / What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? / The Illegality Of The Suspension Of The CJN:20 Points To Note By Inibehe Effiong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.