Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

Sad; As A Christian, What Will you Do? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sad; As A Christian, What Will you Do? (374 Views)

As A Christian, What Is Your Best Posture Or Position When Praying? / As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? / Dealing With The Coronavirus As A Christian: What You Must Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad; As A Christian, What Will you Do? by Northernblood3: 6:57am On May 16, 2021
Happy Sunday all.

As a Christian, what will you do If you come back from Church (Midweek prayer) to see Someone Beating up your wife and Children that came to fight for their mum. Just because Your wife complained to him that he is not supposed to to be selling things Infront of Your compound without informing the Landlord first.

As a Christian, What will you do if you are in such situation?

Mynd44

Lalasticlala

Seun

Dominique
Re: Sad; As A Christian, What Will you Do? by Goldbw122(m): 6:59am On May 16, 2021
Inform the landlord first, before taking action
.. that is why you need to build your house this year to stop all this wahala...
Happy Sunday to you.
Re: Sad; As A Christian, What Will you Do? by Northernblood3: 7:06am On May 16, 2021
Goldbw122:
Inform the landlord first, before taking action
.. that is why you need to build your house this year to stop all this wahala...
Happy Sunday to you.

I mean, you are the landlord of the house, someone without taking permission from you brought his table and started selling slippers just infront of you fence. Littering everywhere.
Re: Sad; As A Christian, What Will you Do? by slimjohn2k5: 7:07am On May 16, 2021
If I have the power I will beat or fight the person. If I do not have the power, I will call police for and ensure he gets some time with them.

Beeing a Christian does not mean sit and look. The Bible says faith without work is dead. Also be wise as serpent and harmless as a dove.

1 Like

Re: Sad; As A Christian, What Will you Do? by Hardgun: 7:10am On May 16, 2021
Get the person and there mum arrested been a Christian does not signify you as a fool sorry to say fight back like the way Israel is doing now

1 Like

Re: Sad; As A Christian, What Will you Do? by SIRRITE: 7:22am On May 16, 2021
Get them arrested assap, then charge them for asult

1 Like

Re: Sad; As A Christian, What Will you Do? by Goldbw122(m): 7:28am On May 16, 2021
Northernblood3:

I mean, you are the landlord of the house, someone without taking permission from you brought his table and started selling slippers just infront of you fence. Littering everywhere.
Ok Simply tell the person to move, and tell the elders of the community if he did not obey.
Re: Sad; As A Christian, What Will you Do? by Biggcake: 7:44am On May 16, 2021
Northernblood3:
Happy Sunday all.

As a Christian, What will you do if you are in such situation?

Mynd44

Lalasticlala

Seun

Dominique
Report the case to the Police and follow it up with a Lawyer... To be a Christian does not mean you should be weak or sttupid... Take a clue from Israel.
Re: Sad; As A Christian, What Will you Do? by Northernblood3: 7:57am On May 16, 2021
Biggcake:

Report the case to the Police and follow it up with a Lawyer... To be a Christian does not mean you should be weak or sttupid... Take a clue from Israel.

I think the first thing to do is to defend your family first, Police comes later
Re: Sad; As A Christian, What Will you Do? by orunto27: 8:21am On May 16, 2021
JUST CALL THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AND BELIEVE. HOLY GHOST FIRE WILL PERISH ALL THE PERISHABLES THERE.

I AM WISE. I BELIEVE THAT THE LORD WATCHES OVER THE WAYS OF THE RIGHTEOUS BUT THE WAYS OF THE WICKED SHALL PERISH.

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Dharius Daniels Sermon / Get The Scoan Anointingwater / I Don’t Know Why Oyedepo Makes Noise About His Private Jet – Pastor Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.