Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

I Was Raped By My Pastor When I Went For Deliverance Nigerian Lady Cries Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Raped By My Pastor When I Went For Deliverance Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2917 Views)

"How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates / 13-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Lecturer And His Son Has Died. Photos / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Raped By My Pastor When I Went For Deliverance Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Sportz: 7:28am On May 16, 2021
I was raped by my pastor when I went for deliverance Nigerian lady who has been raped several times and even attempted suicide, shares her heartbreaking story

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLL8CVEZG5U
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: I Was Raped By My Pastor When I Went For Deliverance Nigerian Lady Cries Out by triple996(m): 7:30am On May 16, 2021
Nigeria pastors don hear am.
Bt they themselves are not clean
Re: I Was Raped By My Pastor When I Went For Deliverance Nigerian Lady Cries Out by PrinceOfLagos: 7:31am On May 16, 2021
They are always attempting suicide to get sympathy.

Why telling us now ? Chasing clout hmm undecided

You didn't report to the police immediately the ugly incident happened so the law would take it's cause , you come dey tell us now

Wetin make we come do?

Some pastors sef are just wicked .

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped By My Pastor When I Went For Deliverance Nigerian Lady Cries Out by adolfHitler1934: 7:31am On May 16, 2021
Ok
Re: I Was Raped By My Pastor When I Went For Deliverance Nigerian Lady Cries Out by FarahAideed: 7:56am On May 16, 2021
Why did she go for deliverance ? It's only in Nigeria you hear people going for deliverance from poverty .
Re: I Was Raped By My Pastor When I Went For Deliverance Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Goldbw122(m): 8:02am On May 16, 2021
You don't need deliverance, you can pray by yourself and God will answer you.. SimpleNext..

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By My Pastor When I Went For Deliverance Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Enoch07: 8:03am On May 16, 2021
Na wa oh!! Abi the rape na part of the deliverance?
Re: I Was Raped By My Pastor When I Went For Deliverance Nigerian Lady Cries Out by onomeabuja: 8:53am On May 16, 2021
Sportz:
I was raped by my pastor when I went for deliverance Nigerian lady who has been raped several times and even attempted suicide, shares her heartbreaking story

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLL8CVEZG5U
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
ehè i don come ooooo....
all those animal wen thier prick de always ask question from thier trouser safe, una don see una life?? all d rubbish una de take to forget una foolish ègò hope una don see am now.
#STOPDRAPE# now

Re: I Was Raped By My Pastor When I Went For Deliverance Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Maxymilliano(m): 8:58am On May 16, 2021
The sex was the actual deliverance ... cool
Re: I Was Raped By My Pastor When I Went For Deliverance Nigerian Lady Cries Out by system21: 9:02am On May 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
They are always attempting suicide to get sympathy.

Why telling us now ? Chasing clout hmm undecided

You didn't report to the police immediately the ugly incident happened so the law would take it's cause , you come dey tell us now

Wetin make we come do?

Some pastors sef are just wicked .
Which ugly incident? Believe all this olosho at your own peril. It's not possible for pastor to rape a woman in his office

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By My Pastor When I Went For Deliverance Nigerian Lady Cries Out by nonhuman(m): 9:11am On May 16, 2021
You went to a mans house to seduce him and have sex with him you came talk jab idiots

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By My Pastor When I Went For Deliverance Nigerian Lady Cries Out by nonhuman(m): 9:12am On May 16, 2021
onomeabuja:

ehè i don come ooooo....
all those animal wen thier prick de always ask question from thier trouser safe, una don see una life?? all d rubbish una de take to forget una foolish ègò hope una don see am now.
#STOPDRAPE# now
and you believed there was a rape

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By My Pastor When I Went For Deliverance Nigerian Lady Cries Out by nonhuman(m): 9:13am On May 16, 2021
I have had from many female friends about how they have sex with pastors in their office pretending they went for counseling
Re: I Was Raped By My Pastor When I Went For Deliverance Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 9:49am On May 16, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool. SHE MUST BE DAM CUTE AND ATTRACTIVE. WOW
Re: I Was Raped By My Pastor When I Went For Deliverance Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:43am On May 16, 2021
Were you in a trance
Re: I Was Raped By My Pastor When I Went For Deliverance Nigerian Lady Cries Out by juman(m): 10:50am On May 16, 2021
Rapists are life destroyer.

But most nigerian males are liable to tend to rape.
Re: I Was Raped By My Pastor When I Went For Deliverance Nigerian Lady Cries Out by juman(m): 10:53am On May 16, 2021
nonhuman:
I have had from many female friends about how they have sex with pastors in their office pretending they went for counseling

Female church members are seen by pastors as "bush meat" to be eaten.
Re: I Was Raped By My Pastor When I Went For Deliverance Nigerian Lady Cries Out by BigYash: 11:16am On May 16, 2021
nonhuman:
You went to a mans house to seduce him and have sex with him you came talk jab idiots
Probably the man promised her a car ,as he didn't meet up with the deal, bitch will call the sex they had rape. Making people not to blive real rape cases anymore.
Re: I Was Raped By My Pastor When I Went For Deliverance Nigerian Lady Cries Out by ednut1(m): 11:30am On May 16, 2021
I have no sympathy for foolish Nigerian Christians
Re: I Was Raped By My Pastor When I Went For Deliverance Nigerian Lady Cries Out by chubinwa(m): 11:32am On May 16, 2021
All these people claiming born again are all hypocrites. None of them matches the kind of life a Christian should emulate in the bible. God is just watching us.

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By My Pastor When I Went For Deliverance Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Cashio(m): 11:48am On May 16, 2021
I keep saying women can take evil steps to defame a man if shit goes sour. Why did she keep mute all the years, do we really think it is easy for one man to overpower a woman and make love to her without either guns or other weapons?.
These rape allegations makes me go crazy these days...
Marky words, if you check this very well, it will end up being a case of a soured relationship and the woman trying to get back at the pastor...RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By My Pastor When I Went For Deliverance Nigerian Lady Cries Out by RSVP: 4:17pm On May 16, 2021
You know how many girls dem pastors don rape and still turn to sex slave.

Dis stuff is very common among all dus white garment churches...

I was fasting and I happened to be around the church premises (CAC) so maybe my pastor thought someone wasn't around as it was in hours when everyone has gone to work and no one at church.

I saw my pastor and a light skin woman putting on a short gown sitting close to each other inside the church. I actually caught my pastor hands laying on this woman lap inside the church.. they were shocked to see me as it seems they were both carried away. I myself don't know someone was in there so I just entered freely.

I great them and they adjust ofcourse! A minute later my pastor told the woman she should pray for me cuz I was fasting.

From my observation. The woman was my pastor mistress cuz I stayed there for a minute or 2 and I listened to their conversation. The woman doesn't sound like the regular woman who comes for prayer or something . She was blunt in her approach to "our" pastor cheesy

.. I just laughed and went back out.

He dey look me with one kind eye since then.
True life story.

(1) (Reply)

Monsurat Ojuade, 18, Murdered In Cold Blood In Her Compound By The Police / Photos: Coe, Katsina-ala Students Riot Over Alleged Kidnap Of Provost / 10 Most Evil Children In History Of The World – You Will Be Shocked With Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.