Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson (50024 Views)

Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad / Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed / All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by obonujoker(m): 10:01am On May 16, 2021
Samson had the strength of God...

This is the story, creators of superhuman characters like Superman etc, drew inspiration from

2 Likes

Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by Jarman411(m): 10:01am On May 16, 2021
So which one Muhammad come kill?
Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by JooEeL(m): 10:02am On May 16, 2021
Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by PAWG(m): 10:02am On May 16, 2021
Size and ferocity don’t scare me, silence and stillness in the face of provocation does cool
Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by BassReeves: 10:02am On May 16, 2021
blazepascal:
Lion is a fearsome beast and it' s almost difficult for any other animal or beast to pick a fight with a new maned lion.

Frequently regarded as the King of the jungle, the ruler of the animal, Lion is really strong and effective.

Human stands small hazard towards any form of wild beast mainly a Lion, with it is long and structure claws and teeth.

Lion is one animal you ought to run a ways away from when you see it however in the Bible there are information of guys that stood toe to toe with a lion and got here out victorious.

First was Samson
Judges 14: 5- 6 " Then went Sam' son down, and his father and his mother, to Tim' nath, and come to the winery of Tim' nath: and, behold, a younger Lion roared towards him.

And the Spirit of the Lord got here mightily upon him, and he hire him as he would have lease a Kid, and he had nothing in his hand: however he told not his father or his mom what he has done.

Impressive right?

He killed it with so an awful lot ease, if you study extra about Samson you will know he is like the superman of the bible

Second individual was once younger David

1 Samuel 17: 34- 36 " David then said to Saul ' your servant became a shepherd of his father' s flock, and a lion got here also a bear, and each carried off a sheep from the flock.

I went after it and struck it down and rescued it from its mouth. When it rose up in opposition to me, I grabbed it with the aid of its fur and struck it down and put it to death

Your servant struck down each the lion and bear. . . "

David most be one very robust boy to have killed a lion as nicely as a bear with his naked hands.
Samson and David are famous bible names, but any one else additionally killed a lion

I am certain many people won' t be aware of who I am speaking of, he is a very mighty soldier in David military

Let' s discover what their name is

2 Samuel 23: 20 " And Be- naíah the son of Jehoi' a- da, the son of a valiant man, of Kab' ze- el, who had executed many acts, he sleep two lionlike men of Mo' ab: he went down also and slew a Lion in the midst of a pot in time of snow: "

Who do you consider will be the strongest one of the three?
I would choose Benaiah the son of Jehoiada over Samson and David, because David, doesnt even know if its a bear or a lion he killed, while Samson only was able to kill his lion when the Spirit of the LORD came powerfully upon him, but as for Benaiah, the man has big hanging balls, I dont know how he manages to walk with them swing left to right between his legs. Imagine going down into a watering pit on a snowy day and killing a lion right down inside there.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by dgitrader(m): 10:03am On May 16, 2021
Sskynet:
@ Op, u said two others who killed a lion apart from Samson, I'm only reading about David here. Who is the second person incase i missed it pls?

its up there

2 Samuel 23: 20 " And Be- naíah the son of Jehoi' a- da, the son of a valiant man, of Kab' ze- el, who had executed many acts, he sleep two lionlike men of Mo' ab: he went down also and slew a Lion in the midst of a pot in time of snow: "
Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by Nobody: 10:04am On May 16, 2021
thundafire:
Samson only person recorded to use bare hands to kill a lion. Others used weapons
Recorded without evidence?

2 Likes

Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by Nobody: 10:04am On May 16, 2021
obonujoker:
Samson had the strength of God...

This is the story, creators of superhuman characters like Superman etc, drew inspiration from
So Hercules an Perseus were now what abegii.
Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by mfm04622: 10:08am On May 16, 2021
Jman24:
So all these lion stories in the Bible happened in a desert(present middle east) rather than Forrest zones(Africa) ? grin
Interesting

Lions were widespread all over the world then! Fact
Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by Positiveme2020: 10:14am On May 16, 2021
Jman24:
So all these lion stories in the Bible happened in a desert(present middle east) rather than Forrest zones(Africa) ? grin
Interesting

Am beginning to question the credibility of other Stories in the Bible.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by observanc1: 10:19am On May 16, 2021
Sskynet:
@ Op, u said two others who killed a lion apart from Samson, I'm only reading about David here. Who is the second person incase i missed it pls?
check his last paragraph
Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by younglleo: 10:19am On May 16, 2021
Lastmankc:
Why is it that there is no declaration here,and it's only in Muslim thread there's declaration.
my brother, na soo we see am, all these end time mods sef
Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by stupidmod3: 10:21am On May 16, 2021
AntiChristian:
Jesus

Sorry Elisha

Elisha and the Two Bears (2 Kings 2:23-25)

23 Then he (Elisha) went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number. 25 And he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria.
wat has this got to do with lion story? undecided
Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by mysticwarrior(m): 10:22am On May 16, 2021
Anthony Joshua, jet li and Jackie chan could also kill lions.
Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by georgeakins: 10:22am On May 16, 2021
Cutehector:
Why all these men wey dey fight WWE never kill lion with all their muscle. Fake things

What is fake there? Haven't you seen Mark Henry pulling 2 trucks at a time? What of Braun Strowman that lifted a limousine car? Samson could not have been stronger than any of these 2 men.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by laiza(m): 10:22am On May 16, 2021
Just imagine lions from the time of Samson and Samuel are still the same lions we see today, even from the time of Noah sef....and one stupid scientist will now come and say crocodiles came from Whale. Arrant nonsense! This makes me want to question everything I know about everything. I mean how old is this world exactly? Where did we come from, where are we going and what the Bleep is our purpose on this earth. We can't just be here to pray, Bleep, born, make money and die. There has to be more to life than these.

I want to leave a legacy so big, scary and yet humble. So help me God!

1 Like

Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by Greyworld: 10:22am On May 16, 2021
Dinirojones:
Samson kolobi the lion .....only kids who grew up in warri would understand � grin cheesy
e tie neck am
Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by Cutehector(m): 10:23am On May 16, 2021
georgeakins:

What is fake there? Haven't you seen Mark Henry pulling 2 trucks at a time? Whst of Braun Strowman that lifted a limousine car? Samsung could not have been stronger than any of these 2 men.
oya na..make dem go kill lion .. As you wan make mouth finish
Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by nzeobi(m): 10:23am On May 16, 2021
DenreleDave:
But we were told that Samson fought a growing lion.. Not a grown one
A young lion not growing Lion and it was used to show the strength and power of the Lion like saying young man
Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by alfasexy: 10:23am On May 16, 2021
Sskynet:

Be- naíah the son of Jehoi' a- da, the son of a valiant man, of Kab' ze- el,
Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by ariesbull: 10:24am On May 16, 2021
blazepascal:
Lion is a fearsome beast and it' s almost difficult for any other animal or beast to pick a fight with a new maned lion.

Frequently regarded as the King of the jungle, the ruler of the animal, Lion is really strong and effective.

Human stands small hazard towards any form of wild beast mainly a Lion, with it is long and structure claws and teeth.

Lion is one animal you ought to run a ways away from when you see it however in the Bible there are information of guys that stood toe to toe with a lion and got here out victorious.

First was Samson
Judges 14: 5- 6 " Then went Sam' son down, and his father and his mother, to Tim' nath, and come to the winery of Tim' nath: and, behold, a younger Lion roared towards him.

And the Spirit of the Lord got here mightily upon him, and he hire him as he would have lease a Kid, and he had nothing in his hand: however he told not his father or his mom what he has done.

Impressive right?

He killed it with so an awful lot ease, if you study extra about Samson you will know he is like the superman of the bible

Second individual was once younger David

1 Samuel 17: 34- 36 " David then said to Saul ' your servant became a shepherd of his father' s flock, and a lion got here also a bear, and each carried off a sheep from the flock.

I went after it and struck it down and rescued it from its mouth. When it rose up in opposition to me, I grabbed it with the aid of its fur and struck it down and put it to death

Your servant struck down each the lion and bear. . . "

David most be one very robust boy to have killed a lion as nicely as a bear with his naked hands.
Samson and David are famous bible names, but any one else additionally killed a lion

I am certain many people won' t be aware of who I am speaking of, he is a very mighty soldier in David military

Let' s discover what their name is

Who do you consider will be the strongest one of the three?

G.....
Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by compton11(m): 10:24am On May 16, 2021
princechurchill:
So Mohammed never faced any Lion smh..
did Jesus face lion before?
Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by compton11(m): 10:25am On May 16, 2021
Jarman411:
So which one Muhammad come kill?
which one did Jesus killed?
Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by AntiChristian: 10:27am On May 16, 2021
stupidmod3:
wat has this got to do with lion story? undecided

Someone kill lion...bear kills lads...all supported by Yahweh.
Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by Sskynet: 10:27am On May 16, 2021
dgitrader:

its up there

Thanks
Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by Sskynet: 10:28am On May 16, 2021
dgitrader:

its up there

Okay
Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by Jman24(m): 10:30am On May 16, 2021
mfm04622:

Lions were widespread all over the world then! Fact

Thanks for spreading it then
Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by stupidmod3: 10:30am On May 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

Someone kill lion...bear kills lads...all supported by Yahweh.

i don see ur name, no worry
Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by AntiChristian: 10:32am On May 16, 2021
stupidmod3:

i don see ur name, no worry
angry

But you're also stupidmod3

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by onomeabuja: 10:34am On May 16, 2021
that time wen i de small, this samson book de sweet to read no b small; infact d way dem draw d cartoon eh...u go see samson muscle d way him hold d lion head as him wan tear-ram kia growing up was fun. my mama go rub powder for my face na so we go sidon for ground de watch all this bible movie for our black & white tv....
life was sweet then as i really miss my dad ( of blessed memory"i love u dad & continue to rest with D Lord"wink
my dad was loving & alway telling us bible stories ...
well back to d topic.
samson was much talked abt of d man who kill a lion in d bible.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by Augla1: 10:36am On May 16, 2021
Jman24:
Interesting
Trying hard to sound smart, right?
Well, upgrade ; Lion's natural habitat is the Jungle not forest
Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by Goalnaldo(m): 10:36am On May 16, 2021
Ordinary lion Mohammed couldn't kill only inspiring terrorists. Nawao!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo / Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) / Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.