Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,847 members, 7,956,177 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:59 AM

Is The Us Supporting Israel Agains Palestines?? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is The Us Supporting Israel Agains Palestines?? (414 Views)

Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. / Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) / Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Us Supporting Israel Agains Palestines?? by Danny50: 8:24am On May 16, 2021
BREAKING NEWS: Is the US really supporting Israel against palestines? From what people are saying right from the first day of escalation that the US is supporting Israel against palestine and your opinion will be welcome.
Re: Is The Us Supporting Israel Agains Palestines?? by arantess: 8:27am On May 16, 2021
Who else will they support
Yes they are supporting them and rightly so
Israel has right to defend themselves...president biden
Re: Is The Us Supporting Israel Agains Palestines?? by Danny50: 8:30am On May 16, 2021
arantess:
Who else will they support
Yes they are supporting them and rightly so
Israel has right to defend themselves...president biden
But he shouldn't have done it openly na
Re: Is The Us Supporting Israel Agains Palestines?? by Righteousness2(m): 8:36am On May 16, 2021
Most of The American people support Israel but the Biden administration is not Fully supporting Israel. They are playing more of Mouth Service.
They say one thing, but the body language says another!

What Is in the USA right now is the voice of Jacob but the Hands of Esau. Obama is pulling the strings. Biden is a kind of figure head there .
Re: Is The Us Supporting Israel Agains Palestines?? by LeeSantos(m): 8:44am On May 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Biden administration in USA is not Fully supporting Israel. They are playing more of Mouth Service.

Mr congressman. What do you know!
You are always off point, even in the religion section.
Have you being following up on the Israel Palestine war at all
Re: Is The Us Supporting Israel Agains Palestines?? by joyandfaith: 11:01am On May 16, 2021
Danny50:
BREAKING NEWS: Is the US really supporting Israel against palestines? From what people are saying right from the first day of escalation that the US is supporting Israel against palestine and your opinion will be welcome.

US is trying to be neutral to avoid escalation. It is a game . World is yet to recover from covid. Economy is in mess. Most nations are not ready for unnecessary wars.
Re: Is The Us Supporting Israel Agains Palestines?? by Faithful007: 11:09am On May 16, 2021
Danny50:
Yes and No.

They acknowledge Israel's right to self defense. But right now, they with Egypt and Qatar are trying to negotiate a ceasefire.

Egypt is the friendliest country in the middle east region to Israel while Qatar is quite sympathetic to Palestine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Us Supporting Israel Agains Palestines?? by Faithful007: 11:12am On May 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
Most of The American people support Israel but the Biden administration is not Fully supporting Israel. They are playing more of Mouth Service.
They say one thing, but the body language says another!

What Is in the USA right now is the voice of Jacob but the Hands of Esau. Obama is pulling the strings. Biden is a kind of figure head there .
Do me a favour, stick to religion and keep your mouth off politics. Cos, trust me, even God is dumbfounded at your level of illiteracy.

1 Like

Re: Is The Us Supporting Israel Agains Palestines?? by Righteousness2(m): 11:17am On May 16, 2021
Faithful007:
Do me a favour, stick to religion and keep your mouth off politics. Cos, trust me, even God is dumbfounded at your level of illiteracy.
Do me a bigger Favor! Shut your brain and Eyes to our Summations and Mind your Buisness
Re: Is The Us Supporting Israel Agains Palestines?? by michresakidjo(m): 11:46am On May 16, 2021
Faithful007:
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Is The Us Supporting Israel Agains Palestines?? by Faithful007: 12:07pm On May 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

Do me a bigger Favor! Shut your brain and Eyes to our Summations and Mind your Buisness
Doesn't change the fact that what you wrote up there, reeks of ignorance!

But it ain't my fault though. It's yours. Go and get yourself educated.

1 Like

Re: Is The Us Supporting Israel Agains Palestines?? by Danny50: 1:08pm On May 16, 2021
Faithful007:
Doesn't change the fact that what you wrote up there, reeks of ignorance!

But it ain't my fault though. It's yours. Go and get yourself educated.
Do not dispute anybody bro for every oppinion count.

(1) (Reply)

Over 700 Healthcare Workers And Patients Killed In Attacks On Facilities / Taliban Denounces US Airstrikes In Afghanistan / Video Shows Florida Police Sergeant Assaulting Female Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.