Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Wilfred Ndidi Dedicates His FA Cup Win With Leicester City To His Daughter Jaina - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wilfred Ndidi Dedicates His FA Cup Win With Leicester City To His Daughter Jaina (35677 Views)

MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos / Comedian C-ri Snow Dedicates His House In Abuja (Photos) / Davido Dedicates His AFRIMMA Awards To Tagbo And Dj Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Dedicates His FA Cup Win With Leicester City To His Daughter Jaina by Akpasoidara: 5:33pm On May 16, 2021
Ogar windfree! Wen Nigeria go play world cup to round 16?
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Dedicates His FA Cup Win With Leicester City To His Daughter Jaina by Thereddevil: 5:34pm On May 16, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:

Sabi boy, on God 25k dropping. You dey run womply too!?
Lol, mine is still pending too.. A guy helped me run it... What's your email add?
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Dedicates His FA Cup Win With Leicester City To His Daughter Jaina by Dahvid05(m): 5:40pm On May 16, 2021
Are you a professional or a beginner at digital marketing??

Can you run ads and all you need is support in getting products and funds for your ads?

Are seeing this and you reside in Lagos??

R e a c h - o u t - v I a : 0 8 1 1 0 8 0 4 9 2 1
C a l l , T e x t. O r c h a t
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Dedicates His FA Cup Win With Leicester City To His Daughter Jaina by AFvckingAlpha(m): 5:52pm On May 16, 2021
Thereddevil:

Lol, mine is still pending too.. A guy helped me run it... What's your email add?

I don't got access to my mail no more niggarr!
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Dedicates His FA Cup Win With Leicester City To His Daughter Jaina by NCANCHAIR(m): 6:00pm On May 16, 2021
How far na...make we meet for corridor
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

A proud dad. Na una make me lose 10k on top Chelsea double chance. 10k to chop 13k grin

But I still got a lil cash back cos I use Lionsbet.

See my siggy.

Ama dedicate my PPP money to my unborn child when it drops as well.

I said what I said

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Dedicates His FA Cup Win With Leicester City To His Daughter Jaina by NCANCHAIR(m): 6:01pm On May 16, 2021
Which one be womply. Abeg make us know
AFvckingAlpha:

Sabi boy, on God 25k dropping. You dey run womply too!?
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Dedicates His FA Cup Win With Leicester City To His Daughter Jaina by omotola90(m): 6:10pm On May 16, 2021
pelenaija:
amen in Jesus name
will you guys eat throughout the year if dem win am undecided
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Dedicates His FA Cup Win With Leicester City To His Daughter Jaina by omotola90(m): 6:12pm On May 16, 2021
hustla:
LPool to win so Chelsea fans can weep
is that so?
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Dedicates His FA Cup Win With Leicester City To His Daughter Jaina by Thereddevil: 6:12pm On May 16, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:

I don't got access to my mail no more niggarr!
Oh, okay gee
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Dedicates His FA Cup Win With Leicester City To His Daughter Jaina by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:22pm On May 16, 2021
Igbo amaka
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Dedicates His FA Cup Win With Leicester City To His Daughter Jaina by CSTRR: 6:24pm On May 16, 2021
Very sad game yesterday.
The only consolation was that Nigerians won a trophy..

Now let's go win the Champions league.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Dedicates His FA Cup Win With Leicester City To His Daughter Jaina by CSTRR: 6:26pm On May 16, 2021
omotola90:
will you guys eat throughout the year if dem win am undecided
It reminds me of that story in acts of apostle.

40 men made a covenant that they would not eat or drink until apostle Paul was dead.

That level of bad Belle is on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Dedicates His FA Cup Win With Leicester City To His Daughter Jaina by Kreme(m): 6:45pm On May 16, 2021
He shoulda dedicate it to CHELSHIT fans instead
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Dedicates His FA Cup Win With Leicester City To His Daughter Jaina by ImpactCrater: 7:05pm On May 16, 2021
rainmoredays:
And is this suppose to be news?
YES
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Dedicates His FA Cup Win With Leicester City To His Daughter Jaina by judedwriter(m): 7:10pm On May 16, 2021
Dinosauu:
I pray he dedicates the world cup to her next year

Amen o

Miracles still happen grin
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Dedicates His FA Cup Win With Leicester City To His Daughter Jaina by sammyonal: 8:50pm On May 16, 2021
rainmoredays:
And is this suppose to be news?
just be happy for the family for once, haters.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Dedicates His FA Cup Win With Leicester City To His Daughter Jaina by Mandela27: 10:24pm On May 16, 2021
femi4:
We no go hear word again...you should be preparing for Tuesday flogging by now
then go still flog una
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Dedicates His FA Cup Win With Leicester City To His Daughter Jaina by Mandela27: 10:26pm On May 16, 2021
post=101753556:

Lol cheesy.
We don get over d matter o.
Na dem time, e no easy to win FA Cup for the very first time in history.
It's worth celebrating till the end of the year biko.

Meanwhile,
May 29th on our mind.
BLUES FOR THE GLORY.
city go shock u like nepa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show / Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car / Davido Misplaces Gold Custom Necklace At #MTVMAMA2015, Fans Returns It To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.