Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,965 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Governor Wike Relaxes Curfew In Parts Of Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Relaxes Curfew In Parts Of Rivers State (13207 Views)

Rivers Relaxes Curfew In Oyigbo, Now 7PM To 6AM / Oyo Relaxes Curfew, Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Offices, Churches / COVID-19: Niger State Relaxes Curfew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Relaxes Curfew In Parts Of Rivers State by guru90: 12:47pm On May 16, 2021
Governors playing with the masses they are leading up and down....

They will still put the curfew back.....
Re: Governor Wike Relaxes Curfew In Parts Of Rivers State by Kinematics: 12:47pm On May 16, 2021
gawu1:

Don't blame me for making that spelling error because I'm not ipob pigs
Se bi I no try? cheesy cheesy

Ipigs will continue to cry till thy kingdom come. Wike shall continue to punish them.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Relaxes Curfew In Parts Of Rivers State by Kinematics: 12:48pm On May 16, 2021
Oharina:
I hate this gayish man with passion

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Relaxes Curfew In Parts Of Rivers State by OGWILLS123: 12:56pm On May 16, 2021
Typing........
Re: Governor Wike Relaxes Curfew In Parts Of Rivers State by Kuginzi: 12:59pm On May 16, 2021
No one has ever answer this question correctly.
Why do Igbos hate Wike?

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Relaxes Curfew In Parts Of Rivers State by Chidex50(m): 1:00pm On May 16, 2021
Markbrowny:

You are ignorant. Stop spilling trash out of hate for our dear Governor Nyesom Wike.

We voted for Gov Wike, We Rivers People Love Him and we are proud of his works.

Those of you who want to destabilize Rivers state, we will continue to come after you.

Rivers people are strongly behind Mr. Project.

Our governor doesn’t take the security of his people for granted.

God bless Gov. Wike.
LOL
Re: Governor Wike Relaxes Curfew In Parts Of Rivers State by Chidex50(m): 1:00pm On May 16, 2021
Markbrowny:

You are ignorant. Stop spilling trash out of hate for our dear Governor Nyesom Wike.

Those of you who want to destabilize Rivers state, we will continue to come after you.

God bless Gov. Wike.

LOL
Re: Governor Wike Relaxes Curfew In Parts Of Rivers State by MYZOLE: 1:13pm On May 16, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHxAxrkjtpQ

Chelsea are the first team this century to lose the #FACupFinal in back-to-back seasons.
Re: Governor Wike Relaxes Curfew In Parts Of Rivers State by colestephan86: 1:16pm On May 16, 2021
yanabasee1:
Wike doesn't know that he will one day be out of that office ........ Sometimes I wonder if this is what Patience Jonathan was fighting everyone to impose on the entire Rivers state people.....
Whether you believe it or not, leaders are not ment to take emotions into account when they are leading everyone.
That's what has gotten us to where we are in this country. I watched Benjamin natanyahu today and he said Israel will not relax his hostilities on the Gaza strip , despite their bomb killing several people some of which are women and children.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Relaxes Curfew In Parts Of Rivers State by AmazingELixir: 1:24pm On May 16, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Instead of addressing the root causes of the attacks by UGM, they are chasing shadows

And what is/are the root causes of the UGM if not the fantasy the blasted Albino fugitive has sold to his brainwashed fake Nigerian Jews.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Relaxes Curfew In Parts Of Rivers State by Confirmedzombie: 1:28pm On May 16, 2021
I commend Gov wike for his efforts to deal with Igbos / ESN Aka UGM.

Very proactive and wike has chased all Igbos out of Rivers state.

Igbos are terrorists and evil people. Igbos are blood thirsty but our able Governor has dealt with them.

Im glad with the relative peace now in Rivers state.

Thunder fir all Igbos, UGM supporters above me.

God bless Gov Wike the tormentor of Igbos

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Relaxes Curfew In Parts Of Rivers State by AmazingELixir: 1:34pm On May 16, 2021
Markbrowny:

You are ignorant Stop spilling trash out of hate for our dear Governor Nyesom Wike.

grin grin

I like that part reminds me of Mannnabbqgrills and his darling Dady Buhari
Re: Governor Wike Relaxes Curfew In Parts Of Rivers State by chrisxxx(m): 1:42pm On May 16, 2021
Oharina:
I hate this gayish man with passion
My brother Rivers people like am especially how he is handling IPOB miscreants. NEPA has done well to distribute transformers. If you are in severe embrace any of them.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Relaxes Curfew In Parts Of Rivers State by fc450(m): 1:44pm On May 16, 2021
Markbrowny:

God bless Gov. Wike.
sharap der Mr,he doesn't take the security of his people for granted yet ogoni people can't stay in their land cus of insecurity

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Relaxes Curfew In Parts Of Rivers State by fortri: 1:50pm On May 16, 2021
Well companies in TRANS AMADI has done the needful.I mean by giving something to relax the curfew.
Re: Governor Wike Relaxes Curfew In Parts Of Rivers State by Tupaq: 1:51pm On May 16, 2021
Somebody said Wike is drunkard. May be it's true. He sounds like somebody that takes dry gin. Does he take dry gin?
Re: Governor Wike Relaxes Curfew In Parts Of Rivers State by Harbeeorlar(m): 3:30pm On May 16, 2021
Oseh the man wey sabi
Tell me which other LGA rakes in more money for the state than those two. Tell me where things are happening in PH aside those two LGAs?
Kinematics:

So those are the only 2 that holds the economy of Rivers? Eleme, Bonny, Orashi region, Oyigbo and other communities that holds the economic lifeline of the state are not hubs?
If you don't understand how matters of security work in Rivers just keep quiet.
Re: Governor Wike Relaxes Curfew In Parts Of Rivers State by ospido: 3:50pm On May 16, 2021
Kinematics:

What is Oyingbo? I only know Oyigbo....

Easy

gawu1:

Don't blame me for making that spelling error because I'm not ipob pigs
Se bi I no try? cheesy cheesy

Take am easy bro
Re: Governor Wike Relaxes Curfew In Parts Of Rivers State by Kinematics: 5:23pm On May 16, 2021
Harbeeorlar:
Oseh the man wey sabi
Tell me which other LGA rakes in more money for the state than those two. Tell me where things are happening in PH aside those two LGAs?

The whole of Orashi region is more important than anywhere. 50% of Rivers crude today comes from that region. 50% of what's accrued to Rivere today as allocation comes from that region. Businesses maybe concentrated in Phalga and Obio-Akpor, but Orashi region as well as Eleme, Bonny, Oyigbo are equally important.
Re: Governor Wike Relaxes Curfew In Parts Of Rivers State by bigeeiks1a(m): 7:27pm On May 16, 2021
I have never seen any governor that is so insensible Like this governor by mistake and by power called wike.visit River State you will see how he building bridges everywhere pole to pole bridge bus stop to bus stop bridge like a confused man at work turning rivers state from "treasure base of the nation"to "bridge full state of the nation"killing and frastrasting NIGHT LIFE in Port Harcourt
Re: Governor Wike Relaxes Curfew In Parts Of Rivers State by Harbeeorlar(m): 7:34pm On May 16, 2021
If they like make dem bring all oil from there, it still cant generate IGR than the 2 giant LGAs. Orashi koor! Kuraishi ni... Abegi
Kinematics:

The whole of Orashi region is more important than anywhere. 50% of Rivers crude today comes from that region. 50% of what's accrued to Rivere today as allocation comes from that region. Businesses maybe concentrated in Phalga and Obio-Akpor, but Orashi region as well as Eleme, Bonny, Oyigbo are equally important.
Re: Governor Wike Relaxes Curfew In Parts Of Rivers State by Kinematics: 7:39pm On May 16, 2021
Harbeeorlar:
If they like make dem bring all oil from there, it still cant generate IGR than the 2 giant LGAs. Orashi koor! Kuraishi ni... Abegi

What is the ratio of the IGR to the allocation? I can see you ain't thinking with your brain.
Re: Governor Wike Relaxes Curfew In Parts Of Rivers State by Harbeeorlar(m): 7:49pm On May 16, 2021
And you have to involve insult? Na wa o!
Kinematics:

What is the ratio of the IGR to the allocation? I can see you ain't thinking with your brain.
Re: Governor Wike Relaxes Curfew In Parts Of Rivers State by Kinematics: 8:00pm On May 16, 2021
Harbeeorlar:
And you have to involve insult? Na wa o!

It's not an insult. Just letting you know that if you were thinking really you won't make such comment. Our IGR as a state is not up to our allocation. Only states like Lagos and Ogun generate more in IGR than they receive as allocation.

Don't forget that IGR from Eleme is high as well.
Re: Governor Wike Relaxes Curfew In Parts Of Rivers State by bulkwealth(m): 9:46pm On May 16, 2021
Good development , it's will get to 10pm later in all of Rivers State

Ruzu Black For Men Health Benefits

Improve sexual ability or sex power
Used for impotence and infertility treatment
Relieve over tiredness after sex
Enhances erection quality
Prolong sex duration
Effective for kidney and prevent prostate
Ruzu black is the next best thing for men
Buy from our website below
https://ruzushop.com/

FOR PORT HARCOURT CUSTOMER CALL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tax Committee Chairman, Taiwo Odele Schools Critic / N5tn Stolen Under Jonathan –Investigation / VIDEO: Lagos Transport Commissioner Embarrassed At Gani Memorial Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.