Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Nigerian Lady Raped By Her Pastor And Several Others Shares Heartbreaking Story - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Raped By Her Pastor And Several Others Shares Heartbreaking Story (1144 Views)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Raped By Her Pastor And Several Others Shares Heartbreaking Story by ebukajay184: 10:16am On May 16, 2021
Nigerian Lady Raped By Her Pastor And Several Others Shares Heartbreaking Story (Video)

A Nigerian lady has shared her ugly experience of surviving rape several times which she said started from her childhood, IgbereTV reports.

Dorothy Edet while speaking with newsmen during the funeral of Iniobong Umoren, the jobseeker who was raped in Akwa Ibom, recounted how she has been raped by close relatives, strangers as well as people she went to sell her wares to when she was a child.

In her words;

''My name is Dorothy Edet. I am actually a survivor of rape. I understand what it means. When people talk about rape, I also want to air out my voice.

At the age of seven, I was gang raped. Dressing has nothing to do with rape. What a woman wears cannot even push somebody to rape a woman. At the age of 10, I remember my Uncle telling my mum he is going to send me to school and that was how they came, took me home and they sexually abused me from 10 to 12 years old.

At the age of 15, I was raped when I went to sell banana for my mum. They finished eating the banana and the groundnut and they still raped me. AT the age of 20, I was gangraped again when I went to sell garri. They raped me, collected the money, collected the Garri.

At the age of 24, I was raped by my pastor who said he wanted to do deliverance for me and he did not do the deliverance. He raped me. Within five days, I was gangraped by a group of thieves who nearly destroyed my body. What did people say, don't say anything.

They keep telling victims not to say anything. Do you know the psychological trauma that they pass through. This thing is painful. You don't know what we face.''

Dorothy said she would have been a victim of the guy who raped and killed Iniobong as she got same message but didn't have money for transportation to attend the fake interview.

''I could have been a victim of this killing because this same guy also asked me to come for an interview. I have been searching for a job to survive because what I am having cannot take care of me and my family. I needed something better but I thank God I couldn't attend the interview because I didn't have transportation. That means this guy could have also killed me. No one knows what is going on,'' she said.

Speaking further, Dorothy said

We need to fight rape. We need to fight rapists. They don't have a heart, They are one of the wicked individuals on earth. I wonder how they use to have an erection when they see that you are crying and begging for help. They don't have mercy for anybody. This people should not be spared. If it is possible, they should be eliminated. Just kill them by hanging. Giving them life imprisonment, they can be removed from the prison and they would come back to the world to cause more pain and harm to the young people. They need to be destroyed.''

Dorothy says she now has friends who are now lesbian because they were sexually assaulted in the past.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAkO35YdEao

https://igberetvnews.com/1390197/nigerian-lady-raped-pastor-several-others-shares-heartbreaking-story-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Lady Raped By Her Pastor And Several Others Shares Heartbreaking Story by Emmadoc: 10:17am On May 16, 2021
This life na waaao
Re: Nigerian Lady Raped By Her Pastor And Several Others Shares Heartbreaking Story by TheStakeHolder(m): 10:19am On May 16, 2021
the age of seven, I was gang
raped.---At the age of 10--- they sexually abused me
from 10 to 12 years old.
At the age of 15, I was raped when I
went to sell banana for my mum.
They finished eating the banana and
the groundnut and they still raped
me. AT the age of 20, I was
gangraped again when I went to sell
garri. They raped me, collected the
money, collected the Garri.
At the age of 24, I was raped by my
pastor who said he wanted to do
deliverance for me and he did not do
the deliverance. He raped me. Within
five days, I was gangraped by a
group of thieves

Only you?

Dorothy, Dorothy! I don't want to say what's on my mind...

Dorothy Edet: Minister For Rape Affairs. grin

Say No To Rape

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Raped By Her Pastor And Several Others Shares Heartbreaking Story by Baawaa(m): 10:23am On May 16, 2021
Your name should be rape grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Raped By Her Pastor And Several Others Shares Heartbreaking Story by Hashabiah: 10:23am On May 16, 2021
She was raped online not in real life
Re: Nigerian Lady Raped By Her Pastor And Several Others Shares Heartbreaking Story by tillaman(m): 10:27am On May 16, 2021
angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Raped By Her Pastor And Several Others Shares Heartbreaking Story by longetivity(m): 10:32am On May 16, 2021
People wey dey comment above me no get sense lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Raped By Her Pastor And Several Others Shares Heartbreaking Story by Profadvocate: 10:37am On May 16, 2021
This Dorothy sef
Nah only you dey that place

Maybe your seducing power was too high then
Hope u have gone for deliverance

I pray God see u through
Re: Nigerian Lady Raped By Her Pastor And Several Others Shares Heartbreaking Story by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:48pm On May 16, 2021
Smh at the sick comments up.

Truth is, rape victims don't heal.
We can only pray for their healings. I pray God heals this lady and every victims out there.
If you are here and you derive pleasure in raping ladies, minors what have you or you are planning on embarking on one, just know that soon you will be exposed and disgraced! Desist from it because tomorrow might not come. Your worldwide shame /disgrace might just be hovering around you as I type.

I stand against RAPE!
Re: Nigerian Lady Raped By Her Pastor And Several Others Shares Heartbreaking Story by Buhdeuce: 12:58pm On May 16, 2021
We've got a lot of self righteous a55h0les on this forum.
Re: Nigerian Lady Raped By Her Pastor And Several Others Shares Heartbreaking Story by inumidun2010(m): 2:47pm On May 16, 2021
Pastor RAPE you, THIEVEs RAPE you also... Aunty, The SEDUCING SPIRIT Wey you carry bigger than BOMBAY....
E be like say PROVOCATIVE CLOTHES don turn UNIFORM 4 dis LAGOS ooooh.. From YOUNG to OLD... Na WOKENESS go kee our GIRLS like this ooooo...
Re: Nigerian Lady Raped By Her Pastor And Several Others Shares Heartbreaking Story by Kyari79(m): 3:46pm On May 16, 2021
You are all living in the same both with the Pastor
Re: Nigerian Lady Raped By Her Pastor And Several Others Shares Heartbreaking Story by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 16, 2021
Ah ah aunty,you no like calm down ?raped at 7,8,10,12,15,20,24 yrs and then by ur pastor na only rape they bring u come this world abi na rape u dey find.take it easy oh madam .see as she ugly reach

(1) (Reply)

Screenshots Of My Chat With Easycredit Customer Care. / How Do I Get To Tell My Kids That Their Father Didn't Die, He Was Burnt / Nigerians On Rampage In Dubai!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.