Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing (38197 Views)

Presidency: North Can’t Dictate To Others - Ayo Adebanjo / Wike: North Can’t Stop South From Getting PDP Ticket / Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing by Profsam1002: 12:36pm On May 16, 2021
Ok
Re: Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing by SeriouslySense(m): 12:36pm On May 16, 2021
Everything is a game to them, very dubious
Re: Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing by alcaptainero: 12:37pm On May 16, 2021
These Northern people are jokers, where will the money for "schools, veterinary clinics, hospital services among others" come from?

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing by simhosting: 12:40pm On May 16, 2021
Ok
Re: Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing by Uteghe(m): 12:41pm On May 16, 2021
grin

Re: Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing by Laggafin: 12:42pm On May 16, 2021
Their jihadist mission to conquer southern Nigeria has failed yakataaa.. tank u Nnamdi Kanu for exposing their mission on time and waking all southern Nigeria up to the wicked antics of this few wicked migrants from across the Sahel funta jalon

5 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing by Augla1: 12:42pm On May 16, 2021
Nuzo1:
See entitlement mentality!

A foreigner wants to be allotted 5million hectres of land that belong to Hausa, Kanuris, Jukuns, Berom, Tivs etc to a few million people that migrated to Nigeria.

Ahn ahn!

Nigerian government don spoil una finish.
Same thing I wanted to say: entitlement mentality; government this, government that.
An average sourthener will just sort himself out individually b4 thinking of the govt if there is any.
Re: Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing by Valkrie: 12:43pm On May 16, 2021
Olatunji1929:
how is that your headache?are those hausa and kanuris complaining to you that fulani are not their brothers?shouldn't you be more concern about how they will leave South and never come back till eternity?perhaps you are aboki

Yes they are complaining or are you living on the moon...? Maybe you are one of those fulani marauders based on your comment
Re: Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing by SeriouslySense(m): 12:43pm On May 16, 2021
Really thanks to God and our man Nnamdi kanu and others,
What i have learnt, is to always be on the alert, this people will say something and will do the opposite, or they will say something today and another tomorrow.

Laggafin:
Their jihadist mission to conquer southern Nigeria has failed yakataaa.. tank u Nnamdi Kanu for exposing their mission on time and waking all southern Nigeria up to the wicked antics of this few wicked migrants from across the Sahel funta jalon

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing by Titto93(m): 12:44pm On May 16, 2021
The boldness of this terrorists organisation in national issues dey make me laugh
Re: Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing by Nuelito: 12:47pm On May 16, 2021
Speechless
Re: Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing by Joel3(m): 12:48pm On May 16, 2021
I thought the Northern governor ban alcohol which is part of the southern culture. Southerner's can't go business there even when they are paying taxes to FD. The cattle breeders how much taxes are they paying.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 16, 2021
I'm from the North and I am 100% sure the North has more landmass than the south. Why are they so bent on grazing in the south? Moreover they didn't ban grazing, it's open grazing. Buy or lease land and use for grazing your animals. Moreover it's not your land, if they refuse to give you, simple. Go to your land.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing by Guyman02: 12:51pm On May 16, 2021
Kudos to Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB for exposing the grand plan to the South. Like Gov Ortom said, the fact that people who are not even herders have reacted with bitterness over the southern Governors decision means that their is a hidden agenda behind the aggressive herdsmen roaming and causing havoc all the South and middle belt

6 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing by kayusely70(m): 12:53pm On May 16, 2021
Someone7:
I'm from the North and I am 100% sure the North has more landmass than the south. Why are they so bent on grazing in the south? Moreover they didn't ban grazing, it's open grazing. Buy or lease land and use for grazing your animals. Moreover it's not your land, if they refuse to give you, simple. Go to your land.
Thank you for that!

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing by Mrpojj(m): 12:56pm On May 16, 2021
dre11:
.............Tells Northern govs to revive 400 inactive grazing reserves

https://thenationonlineng.net/miyetti-allah-north-cant-ignore-souths-decision-on-open-grazing/

Over 400 grazing reserve, of over 5million hectres , yet these people all only interested in other people's farms

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing by Heavensent01(m): 12:56pm On May 16, 2021
with the privilege some idiots gave Fulani to test power, they abuse it. if Nigerians are sane, no Fulani man deserved to be your president pending till the time this useless aboki country will disintegrate

4 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing by Laboni: 12:58pm On May 16, 2021
This is a clear indication that any day the southern governors and maybe Benue State unifies politically and economically, the north is done and it won’t be long, the middle belt will leave them too. Just one meeting and decision, they are crying for almost a week, more is still coming.

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing by JooEeL(m): 12:59pm On May 16, 2021
kambili999:
In reality, some relationships are like this.

Start on a good plane, then when its getting on your neck you want to quit, the other party says no.

What's the problem with these Fulani people exactly??

People who own the land said they don't want you anymore and you are saying you must stay

I really can't phantom this. angry

They are African Arabs. Their plan is to exterminate anything non-muslim.
Re: Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing by InaNla(f): 12:59pm On May 16, 2021
Start your holy war.
Re: Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing by NwokoloOwa: 12:59pm On May 16, 2021
Now Miyetti is talking some sense at least.

Up Asaba Declaration!
Re: Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing by olisaEze(m): 1:00pm On May 16, 2021
I wonder who made these guys spokesmen for the entire North? Since their plan in the South has hit a major obstacle, it’s back to oppressing the real owners of northern land. If everyone up North activates dormant traditional customs and laws in their ancestral lands, I just wonder how these terrorists will survive without the Fg (Fulani govt) intervention?
Re: Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing by FatherOfJesus: 1:01pm On May 16, 2021
mamaafrik:
Massive indigenous cattle rearing and breeding in the South is the key to exterminating them
Trust me, southern Nigeria can take care of themselves.
Forget what’s happening now, we are smart, industrious and hardworking.
Meat is the least of our problems, the major problem we have is unity.

4 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing by generalud: 1:02pm On May 16, 2021
If i am voted to be the president of Nigeria by 10 am, by 12pm on that day, i will divide this country into 6 countries.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing by fashrola(m): 1:08pm On May 16, 2021
So dem get up to 400 inactive grazing reserves? Na wa oooo
Re: Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing by Price3(m): 1:08pm On May 16, 2021
obama30:

Hear this oh terrorist leaders of the North in name name of northern terrorist cattle farmers miyetti Allah.

Northern governor's don't decide for southerners or southern governor's.

The best advice is to tell your terrorist in the South to start packing and leave before the southern legistratives passes it into law because masses will be out to enforce the law.

Southerners can't wait for a Fulani commissioner of police to come and enforce law that will benefit the South, so advice your men to start leaving.

South has been practices cattle ranching for ages, and we don't need your system.

Nothing concern the South on how many acres of land you want to takes from the entire noth, but the truth is that such privilege is not available at southern part.

Instead wiping you people out will be available one day

It's time we take action on this matter, the fulanis should be sent back to the north.
This is how they came and conquered the north. Even the Hausa tribe do not know their right.
Buhari knows what he is doing..
God go shame them.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing by ogbumosquito1(m): 1:09pm On May 16, 2021
So,if you want to practice your animal husbandary,you'll need to disturb others? Go and buy a land for your cattle. In other countries like USA and others,don't they rear cattle? Have heard about herd men fighting the owners of lands
Re: Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing by Martinola(m): 1:11pm On May 16, 2021
Crap
Re: Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing by Price3(m): 1:12pm On May 16, 2021
JooEeL:

They are African Arabs. Their plan is to exterminate anything non-muslim.

I tell you, their plan is to take over our land and kill us, very wicked tribe..
That's what Usman Dan Fodio did.
Re: Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing by MYZOLE: 1:14pm On May 16, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHxAxrkjtpQ

Chelsea are the first team this century to lose the #FACupFinal in back-to-back seasons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour: Pray For The Nigerian Judiciary In The Next 2-3 Weeks / Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials / Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.