Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,884 members, 7,813,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy (1782 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) / 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by EzeUche3(m): 1:02am On Apr 28, 2011
Andre Uweh how are you going to break the new policy on my own thread.

As you can see, this thread was meant for people like you!

Learn to follow a new policy. How many people have to tell you to ignore fools?
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by mensdept: 1:02am On Apr 28, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Catrated monkey, shut up your smelly mouth, idiott. You have never seeen anything good with the Igbo, You only come here to chastise them. Why did you not participate in voting in your candidates instead of venting your frustrations on Ndigbo?. Dirty son of a brain-dead monkey.

And I thought I was dealing with my age mate, but apparantly not. BTW, you didnt ask about your Nne's bed again. Why?

Who are your candidates? Is that the debate you want to have?

Really, I could give a rats azz about Ndigbo, Omo Yoruba, or Ijaws, but frankly, you guys continue to live in delusion, and its about time you hear what your moma aint tell ya--even about that bed.
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by EzeUche3(m): 1:04am On Apr 28, 2011
Abadaba, this thread is meant for you as well.

Now stop it. angry

You are the only one who is participating in these foolish back and forths.
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by EkoIle1: 1:06am On Apr 28, 2011
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by Obiagu1(m): 1:21am On Apr 28, 2011
There's no need ignoring all of them, some of them are sensible but these 4: seanet02, fstranger, Eko Ile and bkbabe should be ignored completely. I dare not discuss with any of them because they never made a sensible post worthy of a reply so I've been wondering how you guys cope.

Ileke Idi should be ignored when she loses her head but sometimes she gets her sanity intact especially when it involves romance.
Alh. harem should be ignored too until he stops being a silly man camouflaging as an uneducated man when he is not. I wonder how he enjoys his silly posts and how he gets satisfaction from them. 

I guess you might be the first or second after Andre to break the rule  lipsrsealed
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by aljharem(m): 1:22am On Apr 28, 2011
Obiagu1:

There's no need ignoring all of them, some of them are sensible but these 4: seanet02, fstranger, Eko Ile and bkbabe should be ignored completely. I dare not discuss with any of them because they never made a sensible post worthy of a reply so I've been wondering how you guys cope.

Ileke Idi should be ignored when she loses her head but sometimes she gets her sanity intact.
Alh. harem should be ignored too until he stops being a silly man camouflaging as an uneducated man when he is not. I wonder how he enjoys his silly posts and how he gets satisfaction from them.

I guess you might be the first or second after Andre to break the rule lipsrsealed
grin grin grin grin grin

when did i tell u i was not educated undecided please show me the post
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by EzeUche3(m): 1:23am On Apr 28, 2011
Obiagu1:

Ileke Idi should be ignored when she loses her head but sometimes she gets her sanity intact.

I guess you might be the first or second after Andre to break the rule  lipsrsealed

That is true. I am not talking about the sensible posters.

They know who they are. There is nothing wrong with a debate.

My concern is the rabid people who suffer from Igbo haterism.

They must be avoided at all cost. And this should be our new policy.
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by Desola(f): 8:43am On Apr 28, 2011
You know they are in trouble when they have a buffon such as Ezeuche at the helm of their affairs. This is just a mirror of the happenings in their society. What good fruit can come out of a barren tree?
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by T9ksy(m): 9:01am On Apr 28, 2011
Desola:

You know they are in trouble when they have a buffon such as Ezeuche at the helm of their affairs. This is just a mirror of the happenings in their society. What good fruit can come out of a barren tree?

@ bolded, cheesy

words!!!
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by onyengbu: 9:11am On Apr 28, 2011
@ezeuche,
why are u starting a policy that you cannot keep.

If u ask me, i will say u will be d first to break your own policy.

Again, ignoring mofos like babapupa/eko ile, seanet and others will make this section very boring.
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by nusdog: 9:28am On Apr 28, 2011
Desola:

Mehn. I never knew Yoruba girls could fork this hard. This chick wants to kill me.

Desola, can I meet u? Kiss kiss
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by White007(m): 10:53am On Apr 28, 2011
A lot of bigots and internet warriors on nairaland. Why is this so? Thought it was a place to exchange ideas and argure constructively.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fall-out Of Trial: Tinubu Threatens To Sue Fg / Picture Of Flood In Adamawa-yola / Cesar Picton, The Black Slave Who Became A Respected Local And Wealthy Merchant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.