Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

I Love God But I Don't Have The Spirit To Go to Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Love God But I Don't Have The Spirit To Go to Church (247 Views)

The Prayer Of The Righteous Is A Delight To God But The Wicked's An Abomination! / Can One Be A Sinner And Still Love God?? / Why Did God Send Evil Spirit To Torment King Saul? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love God But I Don't Have The Spirit To Go to Church by UTAN28(m): 11:44am On May 16, 2021
I'm living around one Apostolic church here in ma area,this morning I woke up to see people rush to church and some of them running like as if they are late for class.I asked myself how do people have flair to go to church when most of the time I forget that it a sunday.

Sometimes when I manage to know that it a Sunday that I need go to church,I'll put on my church clothes,immediately I'll pull off the clothes and eventually the flair for church for that day will die off

But when I struggle to get to church,I'll enjoy to be coming every time..

Pls my christian fellow,what's really wrong with me because 3 men of God have told me that I'm a pastor but I don't want God to call me

I want to b going to church
Pls help
Re: I Love God But I Don't Have The Spirit To Go to Church by Caaz: 12:14pm On May 16, 2021
Same here....I love God so much but detest going to the church.i pay my tithes and offerings regularly.
I see church goers as fakies.
Re: I Love God But I Don't Have The Spirit To Go to Church by Henry22(m): 12:17pm On May 16, 2021
God lives in you and not in the church, pls all the holy holies stay away from my mention before.

(1) (Reply)

Belief Function - How To Hijack The Humanoid R&D Mental Faculty / Media Guru, Chief Layiwola Labode, installed as Aare Egba Muslims / What Grieves Me This Morning When I Read Some Religiousnotes Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.