Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,053 members, 7,956,933 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

Lest We Forget PDP Looting Atrocities In Nigeria, This Is A Reminder - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lest We Forget PDP Looting Atrocities In Nigeria, This Is A Reminder (692 Views)

PDP Looting Killed More Nigerians Than Fulani Herdsmen. Discuss. / ‘Igbos Hiding Under Herdsmen To Commit Atrocities In South-East’ - Ohaneze / Combating Insecurity In The Country: Lest We Forget – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lest We Forget PDP Looting Atrocities In Nigeria, This Is A Reminder by membranus: 1:29pm On May 16, 2021
Prof. Wole Soyinka:
IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia.

For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening

2 Likes

Re: Lest We Forget PDP Looting Atrocities In Nigeria, This Is A Reminder by limeta(f): 2:32pm On May 16, 2021
With all the so call looting Nigerians were all smiling and belle full
Talk was cheap no arrest
But today no strength to talk

3 Likes

Re: Lest We Forget PDP Looting Atrocities In Nigeria, This Is A Reminder by blackboy(m): 7:11pm On May 16, 2021
Many of the actors in the looting are in Apc.
#fact Apc has failed

2 Likes

Re: Lest We Forget PDP Looting Atrocities In Nigeria, This Is A Reminder by Asgard73: 8:12pm On May 16, 2021
Very poor and weak attempt

Helinues would do better.. why not reserve your strength till 2023...

Is too early for this

Pdp are crooks

Apc is pure demons and evil reincarnate.

1 Like

Re: Lest We Forget PDP Looting Atrocities In Nigeria, This Is A Reminder by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 16, 2021
membranus:
Prof. Wole Soyinka:
IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia.

For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening
And APC even wound control of the judiciary can't convict even one ?

1 Like

Re: Lest We Forget PDP Looting Atrocities In Nigeria, This Is A Reminder by obi4eze(m): 12:49am On May 17, 2021
Is that the reason why APC decided toimprove on it?
Re: Lest We Forget PDP Looting Atrocities In Nigeria, This Is A Reminder by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 12:51am On May 17, 2021
obi4eze:
Is that the reason why APC decided toimprove on it?
You mean to say to improve on it

Catfishing PiggyVestTroll Labadi69 The5DME 1000trillion

1 Like

Re: Lest We Forget PDP Looting Atrocities In Nigeria, This Is A Reminder by plaindealer: 2:15am On May 17, 2021
Igbochief001:

And APC even wound control of the judiciary can't convict even one ?

The judiciary is not under the APC or the executive or under the president, the judiciary is an independent, separate and co-equal arm of government per the 3 arms of government.

The Executive.

The legislature.

The Judiciary.

The judiciary is corrupt just like the rest of Nigeria including crooked and corrupt regular Nigerians collecting bribes at the passport office and others that monetized government services and operations.

The EFCC can investigate and prosecute all they want, but corrupt politicians have more than enough looted funds to bribe any judge with to get favorable judgment based on absurd and ridiculous technicalities.

APC was not in power when Peter Odili obtained a dubious and corrupt perpetual injunction from the Judiciary, meaning the N100 Billion he looted was more than enough to buy the best judgment in the world, like a ruling by a corrupt judge saying forever and ever and no matter what, law enforcement and the EFCC must stay away from Odili and his looted N100 Billion.

That's looted N100 Billion in one man's pocket to enjoy in peace, money that he did not work for, money stolen from his own poor people.

Nigeria is the way it is because people like you see no connection between your money and corrupt politicians, you cluelessly defend them, you point finger elsewhere, and play dumb and ridiculous politics with your own money.

Very sad.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Body Of The COAS? / Twitter Ban: Using Free VPN Is Not Safe / Panic As Dreaded Bakassi Boys Return To South-east After Years Of Redundancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.