Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

How the North Sentenced Itself To Death: Unchecked Killings Every Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How the North Sentenced Itself To Death: Unchecked Killings Every Day (677 Views)

Tudun Biri Killings: Every Life Lost Must Be Paid For / Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months / Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How the North Sentenced Itself To Death: Unchecked Killings Every Day by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 19, 2021
The daily killings in Benue, Kaduna, Zamfara, Kastina and every part of the north is worrisome. Life has lost its meaning and even condolences no longer come from the government. Everyone now believes killing is normal in the north and has no consequences. The most shocking is the audacity to defend bandits and boko haram, calling them "businessmen" who kill or abduct for money. My head can't understand this grand style conspiracy or idiocy. So kidnapping, mass abduction of women, school children, villagers and worshipers are now normal businesses in the north that attract no punishment, not even arrest?
Why this government has refused to arrest and try bandits, killer herdsmen and even BH is the 8th wonder of the world. The world stands still for Nigeria and their government! Is this not a jihad fought with every apparatus of the state? Who will survive these senseless daily killings in the north? Who will be the next to die?
Re: How the North Sentenced Itself To Death: Unchecked Killings Every Day by AlexBells(m): 6:02am On Jul 19, 2021
It is not a Jihad, Jihad means holly war, it is invasion mixed with terrorism, Muslims are killed take for instance the menace in Yorubaland, they have decent Muslim population, what's the logic for waging a jihad there, now I wish those victims up North should stop playing mannequin and defend themselves, they seem to be enjoying the show, meanwhile it is not exclusively a Fulali thing, North is in self destruct mode.
Re: How the North Sentenced Itself To Death: Unchecked Killings Every Day by KillMNKnow(f): 6:03am On Jul 19, 2021
Well.. the world can't survive without purging every now and then... It's literally a cycle of life
Re: How the North Sentenced Itself To Death: Unchecked Killings Every Day by vanunu: 6:44am On Jul 19, 2021
AlexBells:
It is not a Jihad, Jihad means holly war, it is invasion mixed with terrorism, Muslims are killed take for instance the menace in Yorubaland, they have decent Muslim population, what's the logic for waging a jihad there, now I wish those victims up North should stop playing mannequin and defend themselves, they seem to be enjoying the show, meanwhile it is not exclusively a Fulali thing, North is in self destruct mode.

They are. Only killing moderate Muslims.
Re: How the North Sentenced Itself To Death: Unchecked Killings Every Day by stupidmod3: 7:07am On Jul 19, 2021
when a leader is foolish the weakest state suffers.

don't forget we keep saying north as noting to offer.

............. ........... ............ ............... ............ ............
Hello music artist.
U got a beat? U need beat? U on budget?
U base lagos? holla @ me

CHECK MY SIGNATURE

Re: How the North Sentenced Itself To Death: Unchecked Killings Every Day by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 19, 2021
stupidmod3:
when a leader is foolish the weakest state suffers.

don't forget we keep saying north as noting to offer.
GMB also have nothing to offer.
Re: How the North Sentenced Itself To Death: Unchecked Killings Every Day by Emergingnation(m): 7:12am On Jul 19, 2021
Zikojukwu:
The daily killings in Benue, Kaduna, Zamfara, Kastina and every part of the north is worrisome. Life has lost its meaning and even condolences no longer come from the government. Everyone now believes killing is normal in the north and has no consequences
Cos those killed are cheering in paradise, so no cause for alarm !

Re: How the North Sentenced Itself To Death: Unchecked Killings Every Day by blackboy(m): 9:07am On Jul 19, 2021
It is not a death sentence. Their political leaders allow it all in order to have inflated votes during elections. Jega released more voters cards to the north. GEJ said elections will take place everywhere in the north . All these chaos there allowed them to get ghost votes.
Re: How the North Sentenced Itself To Death: Unchecked Killings Every Day by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
This is serious.
Re: How the North Sentenced Itself To Death: Unchecked Killings Every Day by Supan(m): 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
ObadiahMal:

Let me make some revelations because some of us also have our own intelligence networks. I have met with some of the bandits, we have met with some of their high commanders. One or two who have repented. They have sat down with us, not once, not twice.

They told us that one of the northern governors is the commander of Boko Haram in Nigeria. Boko Haram and the Bandits are one and the same thing. They have a sophisticated network. during this lockdown their Planes were moving up and down as though there was no lock down. Moving ammunition, money, logistics and distributing them in different part of the country. They are already in the south. In the rain forest of the south. They are everywhere. They told us that when they finish this rural killings, they will move to phase 2.

In the Phase 2, they will go into the urban cities, going from house to house killing prominent people. I can tell you, this is the game plan. By 2022, they want to start a civil war in Nigeria. Don't joke with what I am saying you. I have a PHD from Oxford university. I am a central banker, we don't talk nonsense. So don't joke with what I am telling you. --- Obadiah Mailafia
We know their game plan
Re: How the North Sentenced Itself To Death: Unchecked Killings Every Day by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
Wahala dey

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Must Not let Abba Kyari & Abutu Yaro To Get Away With Their Crimes In Imo / Again, Southern Govs, Others Tackle Buhari Over Grazing Sites’ Order / I Will Complete Port Harcourt Road, Others Before 2023 - Gov. Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.