Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

A Brief Look At Eckankar And Their Main Religious Beliefs - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Brief Look At Eckankar And Their Main Religious Beliefs (673 Views)

SCOURGING AT MADRASA: FOR THE LOVE OF RELIGIOUS BELIEFS & NOT REALLY OF MANKIND / Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) / UNIABUJA Law Graduate Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Brief Look At Eckankar And Their Main Religious Beliefs by philfearon(m): 2:14pm On May 16, 2021
Eckankar is a nonprofit religious organization founded by Paul Twitchell in 1965. Its membership cuts across diverse groups. The nonprofit organization is a legal entity in USA, and recognised in more than 35 other countries.

They maintain a presence in more than 120 countries according to the group's official website. There are different ECK centres, Temples and reading rooms located at various cities in many countries. The organization's spiritual headquarters is cited at Chanhassen, Minnesota, USA.

• Main Religious Beliefs

A quick look at their website shows that these are the main beliefs of the nonprofit group:

1) Belief In God

The Eckankar believe in God. According to them, they also experience Him. From their website, we see that this experience can come from "Light and Sound".

2) Main Beliefs

There is a general belief among the Eckists as they are popularly called. The beliefs are codified and shown in the official website of the organization.

https://uptownerd.com/2021/05/16/a-brief-look-at-eckankar-and-their-main-religious-beliefs/

Re: A Brief Look At Eckankar And Their Main Religious Beliefs by LikeAking: 3:00pm On May 16, 2021
Nice Church.

Every day wey I wan go, I go procrastinate.

I hope to go their sum day.

My P - I no sabi go church.

1 Like

Re: A Brief Look At Eckankar And Their Main Religious Beliefs by philfearon(m): 7:09pm On May 17, 2021
LikeAking:
Nice Church.

Every day wey I wan go, I go procrastinate.

I hope to go their sum day.

My P - I no sabi go church.
Good for you

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu is 21 Years Old - Wikipedia / Scholarship To Study Abroad / What Is Stopping You From Studying Abroad? Let's Discuss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.