Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,617 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Police Brutality: Imo To Compensate 125 Petitioners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Brutality: Imo To Compensate 125 Petitioners (5929 Views)

Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners / Magodo: Lagos Government To Compensate Shangisha Landlords With 549 Plots / #EndSARS: Lagos Panel Awards ₦16.25 Million To Four Petitioners (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Brutality: Imo To Compensate 125 Petitioners by gabi87(m): 8:17pm On May 16, 2021
I dey your back brother

Igbodicool:

Until we achieve independent Igbo Republic, we've lost hope in this fraud called Nigeria.

I wasn't there when they fought the war but I grew up to witness Nigeria State brutality to my people.

Was driving in lonely paths in our troubled city to evade military road blockades only for my daughter to be crying and shouting that the road is lonely all because of Nigeria hatred to Igbo nation.
Tomorrow you will be preaching one and love Nigeria to her.

It will only get worst.
Igbos detest anything Nigeria!
Re: Police Brutality: Imo To Compensate 125 Petitioners by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:25pm On May 16, 2021
What about victims of sars brutality, won't they be compensated too?
Re: Police Brutality: Imo To Compensate 125 Petitioners by laughitall(m): 10:19pm On May 16, 2021
blinking001:
Those police officers are not members of our prestigious police force, we all know this fact. Our police officers are well behaved, brutality is never a trait that is associated with our police force.
officer
Re: Police Brutality: Imo To Compensate 125 Petitioners by Dhefjud: 10:48pm On May 16, 2021
DaddyYankee:
Good but Igbos need to be calm, their hatred for this Nation is out of this world

You can't beat a child and tell him not to cry
Re: Police Brutality: Imo To Compensate 125 Petitioners by Nobody: 12:17am On May 17, 2021
DaddyYankee:
Good but Igbos need to be calm, their hatred for this Nation is out of this world
I believe you wanted to say their hatred for evil is out of this world.
Re: Police Brutality: Imo To Compensate 125 Petitioners by MYZOLE: 6:34am On May 17, 2021
Re: Police Brutality: Imo To Compensate 125 Petitioners by NewDawn2O21: 9:27am On May 17, 2021
Igbodicool:

Until we achieve independent Igbo Republic, we've lost hope in this fraud called Nigeria.

I wasn't there when they fought the war but I grew up to witness Nigeria State brutality to my people.

Was driving in lonely paths in our troubled city to evade military road blockades only for my daughter to be crying and shouting that the road is lonely all because of Nigeria hatred to Igbo nation.
Tomorrow you will be preaching one and love Nigeria to her.

It will only get worst.
Igbos detest anything Nigeria!
come get the Biafra make I see na
Re: Police Brutality: Imo To Compensate 125 Petitioners by Igbodicool(m): 10:54am On May 17, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
Continuous stay of the Igbo you hate so much in your Nigeria is your continous heart attack.

Finally, Igbos made Nigeria and Igbos will destroy it.
Re: Police Brutality: Imo To Compensate 125 Petitioners by Igbodicool(m): 4:39pm On May 18, 2021
NewDawn2O21:

Then get ready to cry and have severe heart attack over the actions of Igbo.

Our continuous stay in Nigeria is your continous heart break.
Re: Police Brutality: Imo To Compensate 125 Petitioners by BassReeves: 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
TechWows:
cry
Fact Check-Footage of fake injury makeup in Gaza is from 2017 medical training exercise and not linked to the 2021 Israel-Hamas conflict
https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-fake-gaza-idUSL2N2N52AF

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Transmits Bills On Arms Control, Explosives To NASS / Buhari Submits N2.5trn Supplementary Budget To NASS / I Will Give Peter Obi 8million Vote- Evelyn T. B Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.