Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines (27910 Views)

Nationwide Blackout As TCN Shut Down National Grid Over Labour Strike / Darkness Looms As TCN Moves To Disconnect Defaulting Discos, Gencos / Man Knocks Off Sex Worker’s Teeth For Not Spreading Legs Properly- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by sulaak(m): 7:29pm On May 16, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
[b][/b]

But when you where outside government, you were running your mouth anyhow on how government should be doing this or doing that. Mtchewwwwww

El-Rufai is an idiot, but government FAAC shouldn't be spent on consumption. IGR should be allocated to consumption and FAAC allocated to infrastructure
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by Mummyfour(f): 7:29pm On May 16, 2021
Honestly Nigeria matter too much.
From one to another, every day.
God I beg forgive this country of it's wrongs and restore our greatness again.
The people are bad and the leaders are terrible. And the worst of it is the people that support bad leadership because of the crumbs they get
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by Blessade: 7:29pm On May 16, 2021
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by henryadex(m): 7:29pm On May 16, 2021
What difference has this privatization brought to the nation?
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by Twoclans(f): 7:40pm On May 16, 2021
thundafire:
That's a good Balls from NLC

Kaduna NLC is on fire.They have shut down light and water .The funny thing is that the citizens are totally in support of the strike despite the inconvenience .

You need to see fuel lines everywhere today because effective tomorrow they will also be shut down.

3 Likes

Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:41pm On May 16, 2021
But this NERC no try oo.

There were instances where they (electricity workers) refrain from participating on strike action simply because they were not affected directly even though their colleagues suffered some neglect and shortchange. Kaduna State is going solar and the governor will not care. He'll literally advised energy consumers to seek alternative: generator or renewal energy.

Anyways, let's see how this play out.
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by AmazingELixir: 7:42pm On May 16, 2021
undecided

You see why it is very pertinent to privatize these federal government establishment...how can a transmission company knock out a whole state in the name of a useless strike..

What fvckery is that....Anyways I trust Hell Rufai to ignore them, nobody should dictate to any state the labour force it can sustain.
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by Charly68: 7:43pm On May 16, 2021
We shall see how APC will end their Govt of deceits
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by unmask: 7:43pm On May 16, 2021
seborrhic:
Despite one claiming to have a first class degree in Architecture and the other claiming to have completed secondary school,despite his obvious inability to produce a certificate to that effect,there is no difference in the incompetence,clannishness and bigotry being exhibited by El-Rufai and Buhari respectively.
Two glorified Islamic fundamentalists displaying their incompetence for all to see.
So your point is what exactly?.....The Governor said he sacked workers because it is unsustainable to spend that much on salaries. What that means is that the civil service is bloated and generally not productive (the work they do is not generating enough to pay them)

That is the issue that should be addressed not a discussion on certificate..... because if he vacates the office tomorrow, whoever comes in will face the same issue.
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by Twoclans(f): 7:46pm On May 16, 2021
inoki247:
So electricity is going on a public holiday in Kaduna wonderful..

It has gone on holiday ,I came into Kaduna yesterday .Immediately I stepped down from the train it dawned on me this was a bad time to come into KD.

Every where is blacked out cry

3 Likes

Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by berryPee(m): 7:47pm On May 16, 2021
Yet no state wide protest in regards to the killings and kidnappings going on in the state.

#AnywayWeMove

1 Like

Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by codedguy1(m): 7:48pm On May 16, 2021
Dem wan naked El Rufai grin

1 Like

Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by 3ple9ine(m): 7:51pm On May 16, 2021
I think the NLC needs to start protesting against bad staff welfare.
Some/most private owned institutions don't pay the minimum wage and some especially companies owned by asian treat staffs as slave.
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by Angelfrost(m): 7:53pm On May 16, 2021
When the idiot was aspiring to become governor, he was busy blasting all and sundry, poking holes in the administration of others... 2nd term in office, yet nothing but public outcry...

Just like the clowns in Aso Rock, who claimed to know the solutions to Nigeria's "problems" prior to 2015... almost two terms done, yet not a damn thing to show for it.

A friend once told me that most critics hardly ever make good leaders, especially armchair critics who never proffer real solutions.

2 Likes

Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by hopexter(m): 7:54pm On May 16, 2021
visijo:
Nigeria!!!

MARRY A WOMAN WHO CAN ATLEAST BUY A BATHING SOAP IN YOUR Absence.

E get why?�

And what’s keeping you away from your matrimonial home that long for your soaps to be finishing in your absence? Oga dey buy the box or packets of soap. E no get why and how e go finish for your absence undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by BalogunIdowu(m): 7:56pm On May 16, 2021
As a state, does the state government depends on the federal government allocation alone to pay workers.

Don't they have IGR...
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by duni04(m): 7:56pm On May 16, 2021
Elrufai has excellent policies for developing Kaduna and he's they're actually starting to work. But he lacks tact and decorum. He has exhibited this with his handling of the kidnapping incidents and now Labour. He went and belligerantly announced in a confrontational manner that he was sacking people and that they were a burden on thr budget. Although he has mapped out excellent post retirement benefits for these workers, nobody cares because he has gone to the negotiation table with high shoulders and belligerence. Same way he handled the kidnapping incidents in his state.
The man works better as a consultant that takes orders and does a professional job rather than a decision maker. He's a terrible politician.

4 Likes

Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by seborrhic: 7:58pm On May 16, 2021
unmask:
So your point is what exactly?
My point is El-Rufai is a bigot,incompetent and a first class hypocrite,not a first class architect as he claims.
My other point is:check bigots the world over, incompetence is second nature to them because their bigotry overrides everyother thing they do.
Buhari and el rufai are the classic examples in Nigeria.
Do u get my point(s) now?
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by Asgard73: 7:59pm On May 16, 2021
No cold beer in Barnawa high cost...

Zaria worst grin

El-Rufai Na imp...

Television/ Sabo Na the very place right now.
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by toluscott2000(m): 8:02pm On May 16, 2021
And he wants to b d president of Nigeria
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by donMIG(m): 8:04pm On May 16, 2021
Not funny ooo... I swear... Na so life hard?
I just finish unplugged mY fone for where I nearly hear talk

1 Like

Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by Babyboyforeal(m): 8:06pm On May 16, 2021
Mummyfour:
Honestly Nigeria matter too much.
From one to another, every day.
God I beg forgive this country of it's wrongs and restore our greatness again.
The people are bad and the leaders are terrible. And the worst of it is the people that support bad leadership because of the crumbs they get
God have left Nigeria long time ago but religion people will still argue it
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by Cnach: 8:06pm On May 16, 2021
thundafire:
That's a good Balls from NLC
But elrufia I know won't even be shaked
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by favour32(m): 8:10pm On May 16, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:

It's a known fact that most if not all politicians suffer from dementia. Some are currently receiving treatment for complete memory loss and partial amnesia..
That stone go hit a member of the so-called presidency,wey dey sign any file wether good or bad provided you get access to am.
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 16, 2021
El Rufai! The short demon.
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by billyG(m): 8:13pm On May 16, 2021
Hellrufai that believe to b celebral still depend on federal allocation to run Kaduna state? undecided undecideddey shld cut water & electricity to gornment house & picket gornment house no going in & coming out!
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by breezeng: 8:20pm On May 16, 2021
God Almighty will fight for the poor
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:22pm On May 16, 2021
favour32:

That stone go hit a member of the so-called presidency,wey dey sign any file wether good or bad provided you get access to am.
Na sure thing be that nau...
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by osazsky(m): 8:24pm On May 16, 2021
What are they using light for..nor be north. A state where u cant drink gold beer.that one na life
..they should cut the light permanently joor
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by osazsky(m): 8:28pm On May 16, 2021
visijo:
Nigeria!!!

MARRY A WOMAN WHO CAN ATLEAST BUY A BATHING SOAP IN YOUR Absence.

E get why?�
only the wise will understand..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Aliyu Giwa’s White Wedding / Boko Haram Kills A Soldier Aliyu Muhd In Borno State (Photo) / Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.