Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines (27932 Views)

Nationwide Blackout As TCN Shut Down National Grid Over Labour Strike / Darkness Looms As TCN Moves To Disconnect Defaulting Discos, Gencos / Man Knocks Off Sex Worker’s Teeth For Not Spreading Legs Properly- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by maasoap(m): 8:28pm On May 16, 2021
Consequently, we are appealing to all communities, security agencies and vigilante groups to be vigilant so that men of underworld will not cash in on the situation to vandalise power supply installations.

So, you guys know what is at stake? Men of the underworld would have a field day.
BTW: I thought TCN is under the FG
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by favour32(m): 8:30pm On May 16, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:

Na sure thing be that nau...

Na the gworo chewing, kunu guzzling, schizophrenic, nepotistic president of northern Nigeria
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by aspabay(m): 8:32pm On May 16, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
[b][/b]

But when you where outside government, you were running your mouth anyhow on how government should be doing this or doing that. Mtchewwwwww

Sharrappp.
This is the same thing he has been saying in and out of government.
Does it make any sense that 80% of Federal allocation goes to recurrent expenditures?

Does it make any sense?

Lets call a spade a spade.

Many civil service offices are over bloated, I am glad El-Rufai has the balls to take the hard decision.

NLC is so short sighted.

1 Like

Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by aspabay(m): 8:33pm On May 16, 2021
Twoclans:

Kaduna NLC is on fire.They have shut down light and water .The funny thing is that the citizens are totally in support of the strike despite the inconvenience .

You need to see fuel lines everywhere today because effective tomorrow they will also be shut down.

Which citizens?, you must be dreaming, it is easy to identify civil servants or their kids who have been benefiting from the rot
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by Maj196(m): 8:33pm On May 16, 2021
I hope Hell-Rufai to no get light for him house
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by kushme: 8:34pm On May 16, 2021
“The public service of the state with less than 100,000 employees and their families cannot be consuming more than 90% of government resources, with little left to positively impact the lives of the more than 9 million that are not political appointees or civil servants.”

“It is gross injustice for such a micro minority to consume the majority of the resources of the State,” he said.

No be small thing.
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by AnanseK(m): 8:36pm On May 16, 2021
seborrhic:
Despite one claiming to have a first class degree in Architecture and the other claiming to have completed secondary school,despite his obvious inability to produce a certificate to that effect,there is no difference in the incompetence,clannishness and bigotry being exhibited by El-Rufai and Buhari respectively.
Two glorified Islamic fundamentalists displaying their incompetence for all to see.

You more ignorant than most. A pitiful soul and brainless being.
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:38pm On May 16, 2021
favour32:

Na the gworo chewing, kunu guzzling, schizophrenic, nepotistic president of northern Nigeria
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by Triplerg: 8:41pm On May 16, 2021
El-Rufai the short bastard
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by Zifjosh1714: 8:44pm On May 16, 2021
We don enter one chance with this APC useless government
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by Twoclans(f): 8:52pm On May 16, 2021
hopexter:

And what’s keeping you away from your matrimonial home that long for your soaps to be finishing in your absence? Oga dey buy the box or packets of soap. E no get why and how e go finish for your absence undecided

I wish I could like this a billion times.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:20pm On May 16, 2021
I for say make them waybill the light come my side for Lagos

1 Like

Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by Emmyxclusive: 9:46pm On May 16, 2021
Came into kd today to meet this development, ah for just dey Abuja jejely
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by LOVEGINO(m): 9:46pm On May 16, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
[b][/b]

But when you where outside government, you were running your mouth anyhow on how government should be doing this or doing that. Mtchewwwwww
that man na baskard Walahi.

1 Like

Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by LOVEGINO(m): 9:48pm On May 16, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:
I for say make them waybill the light come my side for Lagos
send tp make I waybill am sharply. D light full die grin

1 Like

Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by Tareq1105: 9:51pm On May 16, 2021
Hell Rufai, you sack people and you tell them to reapply, you now reemploy them as a fresher or at lower level. Pay those you sacked no way. No specific date for their entitlements. Wicked short devil.
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by LOVEGINO(m): 9:53pm On May 16, 2021
aspabay:

Sharrappp.
Does it make any sense that 80% of Federal allocation goes to recurrent expenditures?

Does it make any sense?

Many civil service offices are over bloated, I am glad El-Rufai has the balls to take the hard decision.

NLC is so short sighted.
nor worry na, wen e set 4 u or person wey concern u, u go nor howfa.

1 Like

Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by LOVEGINO(m): 9:56pm On May 16, 2021
inoki247:
So electricity is going on a public holiday in Kaduna wonderful..
sallah break continue grin
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by babsthegreat: 9:58pm On May 16, 2021
This kaduna they need prayers and El rufai is there
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by Tareq1105: 9:58pm On May 16, 2021
aspabay:

Sharrappp.

Does it make any sense?

NLC is so short sighted.

Which 80%? Definitely you can believe anything. It's all lies.

Civil service is overbloated, yes. Is it not the same politicians that keeps bringing people into the Service?
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 16, 2021
Is good he sacked them.They should go and farm.Nlc is agbro union.Why are they not protesting or down tools for reasonable things.Thank God the have met thr match Elrufia no go even send them
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 16, 2021
thundafire:
That's a good Balls from NLC
thundafire you, so you want make we dey sufa
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 16, 2021
Kebbiprince:
Good solidarity from the Co workers. Injury to one is injury to all. If you don't act in the face of injustice, one day it becomes your turn and no one will speak for u. Good one TCN, good one TCN

El Rufai would you have been happy if you were the one sacked? When you have families to feed?

Why should your family member be collecting Monthly Salary without doing anything... is that not scam?
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by CodeTemplar: 10:21pm On May 16, 2021
This is what a mad focus on oil money will always cause. He want to do projects but salaries won't give room for that. I keep saying Nigeria is a poor country just rich enough to invest oil allocation and not spend or loot it.
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by Kebbiprince: 10:21pm On May 16, 2021
FreelanceRebel:

Why should your family member be collecting Monthly Salary without doing anything... is that not scam?
You mean your papa is working for free, he's a slave then

1 Like

Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by aspabay(m): 10:31pm On May 16, 2021
Tareq1105:

Which 80%? Definitely you can believe anything. It's all lies.

Civil service is overbloated, yes. Is it not the same politicians that keeps bringing people into the Service?

and El-rufai want to right the wrong, why do you have a problem with that?

Yes 70 - 80 % 0f recurrent, if you have alternate fact please present it
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by aspabay(m): 10:33pm On May 16, 2021
LOVEGINO:
nor worry na, wen e set 4 u or person wey concern u, u go nor howfa.

The sooner you start thinking Nigeria and stop thinking about yourself, the better.

We all complain of the over bloated civil service, but you do not want anybody to attempt to correct it.

We are too use to anyhowness.

I stand with Elrufai on this
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by Codes151(m): 10:37pm On May 16, 2021
The midget that put us here.
Criticized GEJ ....
As a small office of Gov e no fit do anything. Pig

1 Like

Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by Awoleesu(m): 10:52pm On May 16, 2021
This is what happens when you don't have a clear economic model! Notwithstanding the power of unionism, I think depriving citizens supply of basic amenity for which they pay heavily, simply because you are at logger heads with an incompetent government is like robbing Peter and Paul and then finding out you couldn't escape the robbery yourself!

1. El Rufai has always been an obstinate, unapologetic anti-progress of the citizenry, so he's wrong!

2. The TCN guys in a bid to drive home their point would deny service to customers, who would still have to pay for denial of device! Unless they have a compensation plan, this is also wrong!

3. This is why Capitalism is a better economic model. If TCN were privatized, Kaduna state residents wouldn't have to be the proverbial grass that suffers when 2 elephants fight!

We've always been unlucky in thus part of the world with very clueless and wicked political class, a situation I don't for see changing anytime soon...

1 Like

Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by Absoj(m): 11:35pm On May 16, 2021
ivolt:

You guys make ridiculous promises and attack incumbent office holders for not paying enough.
Not until you are sworn in that you remember that some personnel cost is unsustainable.
You made a valid point there. U really hit the bull's eye.
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by Absoj(m): 11:36pm On May 16, 2021
What about our light bills? grin..so na voicemail be dat. ?
Re: Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines by nextstep(m): 3:47am On May 17, 2021
Na wao... so if people - including close relatives of NLC members - were in hospital urgent care, no more light be dat? Let's say we had some type of electric rail in Kaduna (as is being constructed in Lagos) people would be stranded in mid-air? A company is in the middle of making some highly-sentitive equipment, millions of naira lost. Is that how South Korea became a first-world country?

Very anyhow people in this country, from government down to labor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Am Challenging Ambode - Deji Sanwo-Olu Submits Nomination Form (Photo) / INEC Office In Ohafia, Abia Set Ablaze (Photos) / Senator Adeola To Hameed Ali - Appear Before Senate In Customs Uniform Or Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.