Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Lagos Governorship Poll: Pdp, Ncp Head For Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Governorship Poll: Pdp, Ncp Head For Court (995 Views)

Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members / Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard / PHCN Finally Privatised, NCP Announces Results Of Bids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Governorship Poll: Pdp, Ncp Head For Court by naijatoday: 11:37pm On Apr 27, 2011
Written by NAN Wednesday, 27 April 2011 18:00
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) said on Wednesday that it would challenge the result of the just-concluded state governorship election in court.

Also, the National Conscience Party (NCP) governorship candidate, Mr Ayodele Akele, rejected the result.

The Lagos State Secretary of PDP, Chief Tunji Shelle, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that the party had evidence of irregularities in some areas.

"The result is fraudulent. The party has proof that money was given to people by the ACN during the polls.

"We will present the evidence in court. The PDP put in a lot of effort, but unfortunately the ACN used money, hence the poor outing we had in Lagos.

http://dailytrust.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=18055:lagos-governorship-poll-pdp-ncp-head-for-court&catid=76:election-2011&Itemid=163

I dey laugh cheesy
Re: Lagos Governorship Poll: Pdp, Ncp Head For Court by seanet02: 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2011
WTF does poverty development party wants again? We have given you south east to continue your politricking now.
Re: Lagos Governorship Poll: Pdp, Ncp Head For Court by mensdept: 11:59pm On Apr 27, 2011
They can go to court to continue to make news in the headlines. Other than that, UP FASHOLA!!! UP ACN!!!
Re: Lagos Governorship Poll: Pdp, Ncp Head For Court by igboboy1(m): 12:52am On Apr 28, 2011
seanet02:

WTF does poverty development party wants again? We have given you south east to continue your politricking now.

haha i am happy ACN na oga for SW, which means as the oduas are busy campaigning for relevance in their SW hamlets they will become village champions rather than national champions, Nobody I repeat Nobody (not even the almighty north) can go it alone in this entity called nigeria, so as long as odua focus in their region this gives more opportunity for other people to rule nigeria,,.YAY,

Kudos ndi ofe mmanu more grease (literally more grease) to your elbow grin
Re: Lagos Governorship Poll: Pdp, Ncp Head For Court by Nadanbata: 12:54am On Apr 28, 2011
LMFAO.

I DEY LAUGH 0.

PDP dont want you SW to breathe. After they RIG Presidential they are going to court to challenge. looooooooooools
Re: Lagos Governorship Poll: Pdp, Ncp Head For Court by Nadanbata: 12:56am On Apr 28, 2011
igbo boy:

haha i am happy ACN na oga for SW, which means as the oduas are busy campaigning for relevance in their SW hamlets they will become village champions rather than national champions, Nobody I repeat Nobody (not even the almighty north) can go it alone in this entity called nigeria, so as long as odua focus in their region this gives more opportunity for other people to rule nigeria,,.YAY,

Kudos ndi ofe mmanu more grease (literally more grease) to your elbow grin

This is very true. The OGA is GEJ. He holds the Bank Chest of the Federal Republic,
Re: Lagos Governorship Poll: Pdp, Ncp Head For Court by koruji(m): 2:43am On Apr 28, 2011
You better look at the voting pattern, and see that in many states ACN came close to winning the Guber Election. If the new ACN governors follow the path of the olds ones and perform well, look for ACN to contend in both the Middle to Upper Middle North and the rest of the South come the next election. PDP has some performing governors in the SE, so may be the inroads will be slow.

ACN is not designed to be a regional party, but it had to start somewhere by showing what good governance looks like.

Meanwhile, don't kill yourself with bad-belle - O pe kete n'dagba, inu Adamo n'ba je.

igbo boy:

Kudos ndi ofe mmanu more grease (literally more grease) to your elbow  grin
Re: Lagos Governorship Poll: Pdp, Ncp Head For Court by mithel(m): 10:50am On Apr 28, 2011
i am a lawyer too oooo,make dem come meet me ooo,i nid money grin grin grin grin

yeye man,e think say na mouth dem dey use win lagos ni,guess he thought his promise of cancelling tax was going to endear him to the ppl,but he int realise LAGOSIANS NOW PAY TAX BECAUSE THEY ARE SEEING WHAT THEIR MONEY IS BEING USED FOR, YEYE MAN angry angry angry angry
Re: Lagos Governorship Poll: Pdp, Ncp Head For Court by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 28, 2011
Why do they want to further waste their money after all they spent on campaign ?
Re: Lagos Governorship Poll: Pdp, Ncp Head For Court by igboboy1(m): 3:23am On Apr 29, 2011
koruji:

You better look at the voting pattern, and see that in many states ACN came close to winning the Guber Election. If the new ACN governors follow the path of the olds ones and perform well, look for ACN to contend in both the Middle to Upper Middle North and the rest of the South come the next election. PDP has some performing governors in the SE, so may be the inroads will be slow.

ACN is not designed to be a regional party, but it had to start somewhere by showing what good governance looks like.

Meanwhile, don't kill yourself with bad-belle - O pe kete n'dagba, inu Adamo n'ba je.

biko ga nodana kam nu nti, its a national party and it only won one state which happens to be Osun , wow what a coincindence,

As for my state who dey see ACN, I am from delta state, after PDP na DPP,

Until ACN win past Osun then we go know say dem be national party, even CPC is even more national than ACN,

Bad belle gini? Mba enwerem ezigbo afor na ihe basara ndi be'gi

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants Demand The Arrest & Trial Of Buhari, Babangida, Gusau, Oth / Obasanjo: Why Soldiers Can’t Tackle Boko Haram / Intercom Pabx System, Cctv Cameras, Video Door Phone Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.