Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Why Igbos Must Stop Praying For ISRAEL - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Igbos Must Stop Praying For ISRAEL (2567 Views)

Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / Stop Praying For The Dead - Pastor Giwa Charges Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Igbos Must Stop Praying For ISRAEL by budaatum: 7:52pm On May 18, 2021
Biodun556:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNqozQ8uaV8

Biodun556:

Now we know reasons why Hamaz is firing rocket to scare away land grabbers
budaatum:

I can only hope those agitating for war in Nigeria can learn from this.

They think they are Jews but do not see they are more like the exploited Palestinians, and when they rightly fight Nigeria for raping their land and resources, US administrations will, like the hypocrites that they can be, ignore their agitation and support Nigeria's right to defend itself just as they did in the past.
Re: Why Igbos Must Stop Praying For ISRAEL by elated177: 8:02pm On May 18, 2021
donnie:

So because it's 70AD, it had to be in a fake land right? You buffoon... If you think you can defend your nonsense here, calm down and bring forth your arguments one after the other. Not all this yeye copy and paste you're doing here. Idiot.

oaroloye:

YOU IDIOT! IF THAT IS "JERUSALEM," WHAT DID GENERAL "SARDINES" DESTROY IN 70AD?

Are you naturally this stupid, or do you have radical chemical assistance?

If, at night, we shine a torch in your left ear, will the beam emerge from your right ear- or, at least, a faint glow?

The KEMETS, ASSYRIANS, PERSIANS, ARABS, GREEKS, ITALIANS, and ETHIOPIANS all failed Geography 101, and didn't know where YASHARAYLIM and Y'SRAEL were this whole time?

Donnie, that your response didn't cut it.
Re: Why Igbos Must Stop Praying For ISRAEL by donnie(m): 8:26pm On May 18, 2021
elated177:

Trust me, I wasn't trying to cut anything. He didn't even deserve a response with all that junk he posted. When he is ready he will calm down let me tear his so-called arguments to pieces. For now, his blood is hotting him.
Re: Why Igbos Must Stop Praying For ISRAEL by elated177: 8:37pm On May 18, 2021
donnie:

Trust me, I wasn't trying to cut anything. He didn't even deserve a response with all that junk he posted. When he is ready he will calm down let me tear his so-called arguments to pieces. For now, his blood is hotting him.

You should have started with the ones thrown at you.

I think you should leave the Igbos out of whatever it is that you are disseminating here. Don't drag that great tribe into this foolery.

The racism you are advocating in almost all your messages is too much. Such cannot even be found anywhere in the Set-apart Scriptures of YHVH Almighty.
Re: Why Igbos Must Stop Praying For ISRAEL by Joel3(m): 8:40pm On May 18, 2021
donnie:

We didn't decide to throw away our culture. We were conquered and stripped of our herritage. We were even beaten and made to forget our history and culture. That's one of the signs that were the people. Those whom you say have their herritage intact are fake.

Jeremiah 17:4
And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.

And if you notice I am careful not to use terms like African or black race because that could mean anything. So I am not one of your regular pan-Africanists or BLM. I only speak to the children of Isreal (Bantus). The things happening to us are a fulfilment of the curses of Deuteronomy 28.

We went against YAH and He sent enemies against us. And it continues till this day but our people have been blinded and even bewitched by blind preachers.
african culture is uninteresting and unintelligent. They are of people who didn't evolve not even close to the old jews.

There is need for african to retain the useless culture. It's best they give it up and move with the progressive world. Good bye.
Re: Why Igbos Must Stop Praying For ISRAEL by oaroloye(m): 9:04am On May 19, 2021
SHALOM!

SenorFax:

We need to get the name of that shit he's been smoking. Like for real

IT CANNOT BE ENDORSED BY NAFDAC!

SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS THAT DO NOT END IN PUNCTUATION ARE USUALLY CONSISTENT WITH SPONSORED ILLUMINATI UNDERCOVER AGENT DISINFORMATION.

DUE ALLOWANCES MUST BE MADE FOR THE FACT THAT PEOPLE RAISED UNDER WESTERN EDUCATION HAVE GROWN UP BELIEVING LIES THAT HAVE CORRUPTED THEIR INTUITION, SO THAT THE TRUTH OFTEN SOUNDS LIKE THE STUPIDEST THING ONE CAN IMAGINE.

Everything you have seen and heard going back 500 years, points to the idea that "JESUS CHRIST" WAS A WHITE OYINBO GUY.

This apparently started when the powerful corrupt Pope ALEXANDER VI had the great artist, LEONARDO da VINCI, use his illegitimate son, CESARE BORGIA, as the model for the Lord in his LAST SUPPER mural.

This marked the beginning of Negros in general, and the original Hebrew Y'sraelites in particular, being suppressed by the OYINBOS.

https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/church-s-condoning-of-evil-goes-way-back-1.610881?mode=amp

A papal bull, Dum Diversas, issued on June 18th, 1452, by Pope Nicholas V, declared: “We grant you (kings of Spain and Portugal) by these present documents, with our Apostolic Authority, full and free permission to invade, search out, capture and subjugate the Saracens [Muslims] and pagans and any other unbelievers and enemies of Christ wherever they may be, as well as their kingdoms, duchies, countries, principalities and other property . . . And to reduce their persons into perpetual slavery.”

THE CHURCHES THAT PARTICIPATED IN TRANSATLANTIC SLAVERY, COLONIALISM, AND IMPERIALISM, MUST BE FORBIDDING THEIR BLACK AFRICAN MEMBERS TO STUDY HISTORY.

My family are Anglicans, up to Archbishop level, so I know this firsthand.

Most Africans have no idea of the danger we are all in- facilitated by traitors who think that God gave Oyinbos the Right to rule Blacks, and gave Sinners rulership over the nations of the Earth.

donnie:

Because YAH has a great calling for this great nation of people. But this nonsnese is holding them back and they don't know it. If you ask them what their identifying with these fake Jews has done for them, they can't tell you.

YOU ARE TOTALLY MISSING THE POINT! WHAT THEY GAIN FROM IDENTIFYING WITH THE ASHKENAZIM IS OBVIOUS- WHY SHOULD THEY TELL US?

There is a famous image of NNAMDI KANU being shown IGBOS IN THE TORAH.

They could only have promised him every criminal support in his attempt to secede Igboland from Nigeria.

Obviously, these promises were all bullshit.

They wanted to start a war of extermination with the Federal Republic against their hated rivals.

I am sure that their Ambassador has kept Buhari 2.0 The Universal President totally in the loop, telling him that his nation was being coerced (Nnamdi Kanu would surely take Rabbi Lau in arm-wrestling, best-of-three,) into helping a seditious faction commit High Treason!

donnie:

These Khazars told you that you do not have the same DNA with them.

I HEARD THE OPPOSITE, BUT DID NOT BELIEVE IT.

https://edition.cnn.com/2013/02/01/world/africa/nigeria-jews-igbo/index.html

The Ashekenazim have claimed that that they (regrettably, of course,) do not have any "compelling" Archaeological Evidence that THE EXODUS ever actually happened.

https://english.m.tau.ac.il/news/exodus_history_and_myth

As well as other Biblical Events.

That is because "compelling" evidence has to prove that these events happened to WHITE people. Which they didn't.

Authentic Evidence will prove that the Ancient Hebrews were BLACKS, and that the JEWS are SQUATTERS in Israel, with absolutely no right to be there!

donnie:

Imagine if they lied to you like they did to the lembas who have diamonds. Y'all would have been on top gear now, heading for destruction as a race. But YAH is merciful. Besides, these people know who you truly are and they are afraid of you. They know once the true people of the book AWAKE it's the end.

That religion you practice is Satanism, just like Christianity, Islam and the rest. It's not based on the TORAH but on the Talmud and involves much of babylonian mysticism and witchcraft.

THE REAL RELIGION OF THE BIBLE REQUIRES THE ATTAINMENT OF SEVEN DISCRETE LEVELS OF WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING, FAR BEYOND MOST OTHER RELIGIONS AND SPIRITUAL SYSTEMS.

This attainment MUST occur BEFORE the age of 20.

Joel3:

it's not about DNA or whatever.

DUDE! IT IS TOTALLY ABOUT DNA!

Since we know that the KHAZARIM are faking their ISRAELITE Roots- and that this is COMPLETELY EASY TO PROVE, logical conclusions should be drawn.

WHAT COULD THE ENDGAMES BE?

Joel3:

Some igbo are likened to be jews.

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

Do you mean in appearance? Religion? Traditional Culture?

You should explain, because no IGBOS I have ever asked has known anything about a "JEWISH HERITAGE."

It is important, also, that you define what you think a "JEW" is.

Joel3:

For the fact that the culture shared a similarity. It's about people you have connections to. And they are free to support which ever people they dem fit.

AS FAR AS I KNOW THERE IS NO SIGNIFICANT SIMILARITY WHATSOEVER BETWEEN IGBO CULTURE AND ISRAELI JEWISH CULTURE.

For instance, IGBOS EAT UNCLEAN MEATS. (If they didn't, we'd've heard about it by now.

They surely circumcize their males- but which Blacks don't?

Don't they have Animism and Polytheism?

Where is this "similarity" you are talking about?

bobestman:

They are wasting their time. This is not the time to correct people. You leave them in their ignorance if they don't understand. Events will teach them. My people are destroyed for lack knowledge.

IF YOU ARE OKAY WITH THEM BEING DESTROYED, IT CAN ONLY BE BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT "YOUR PEOPLE!"

The judgments we judge against others are the criteria of judgment against us.

bobestman:

Those Isrealis will be exposed at the right time.

WHO CARES ABOUT "RIGHT TIMES," WHEN THEY COME AFTER YOU, AND EVERYONE YOU CARE ABOUT, ARE DEAD?

bobestman:

Many don't know that powers they use are our ancient Africa spiritualities they stole from Ala Igbo when they first came here.

DON'T BE STUPID! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SPIRITUAL POWERS- THAT IS WHY YOU THINK THAT IT CAN BE STOLEN.

Only GOD can give Spiritual Power.

If anyone gave away their Spiritual Power, they are emulating God: if any being emulates God, HE COMES TO SUPPORT THEIR EFFORT. If they are EVIL, His support will destroy them.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

bobestman:

Those black powers can help anyone who have them to create anything they wish.

I HAVE TO ASSUME THAT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING MAKES TOTAL SENSE TO YOU IN YOUR HEAD: YORUBA HAS SOME COLOURFUL PHRASES THAT DESCRIBE YOUR HEAD IN UNCOMPLEMENTARY WAYS.

How can someone with an invincible power lose that power to someone without that power?

Walk us through the process, please!

bobestman:

This is why they don't and never want igbos to be free.

COULD EVEN REED RICHARDS WRAP HIS HEAD AROUND THIS CONCEPT? YOU ARE TELLING US- THE OYINBOS, ISRAELIS, OR WHOEVER, CONQUER-KOMBOTIED THE IGBOS WHEN THEY WERE FREE, AND HAD POWER- BUT NOW, FREEDOM WILL MAKE THEM A THREAT?

bobestman:

Masons are illuminatis use these powers to control the world via science, politics and religion. Let's leave that one.

IF THAT IS TRUE, WHAT DID THE IGBOS CONTROL, WHEN THEY HAD THIS... "POWER?"

Yams?

bobestman:

True Isreal must be in trouble in their lands and even surrounded or in captivity untill the Messiah comes to help them. Does those fake Jews look like they are in trouble?

I HAVE NO CONFIDENCE IN PROPHETS WHO COULD TELL WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IN 2,000 YEARS- BUT COULDN'T CONTROL THEIR PRESENT TIME SITUATIONS, AND SOLVE THEIR IMMEDIATE PROBLEMS.

bobestman:

Igbo is the first black man and ISI RA himself. From that first blood everyone came. They must be taught a lesson before they are restored.

IT IS STUPID TO MAKE UP FAIRYTALES ABOUT YOUR TRIBE, WHICH HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT.

What are you boasting of?

That your Juniors beat you.

That you learned NOTHING in all those MILLENNIA!

donnie:

He said I should look it up... you must be new on Nairaland. grin

Were those maps made by the ancient Hebrews that you're talking about Y and J? How about your KJV? I guess it's a very recent book. Didn't your KJV bible written by Europeans have J instead of Y? I have maps that are older than even your 1611 KJV which had Iesus for Jesus.

YOU WERE THE ONE SO DAFT AS TO SAY THAT 19th Century Maps of South Africa were "ANCIENT."

That is a silly thing to say.

The name of the capital city of Y'srael was YASHARAYLIM, not JERUSALEM.

Therefore those maps, which YOU said we're "ANCIENT" could not be more than 500 years old. That is not "ANCIENT."

donnie:

That's not Jerusalem. That's a fake land created in 1948. True biblical Jerusalem is in Africa. REPENT.

This is Jerusalem in the Kalahari desert southern Africa. These are very ancient maps. Not the fake ones that they show everywhere.

[b]YOU ARE THE ONE WHO POSTED THOSE MAPS: THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU TO TELL US WHERE THEY COME FROM.

donnie:

Were we not already a conquered people by the time those maps were done? The maps were actually to aid their expeditions to a region they considered conquered territory. They were not writing scriptures. They didn't even imagine that black folks like myself will eventually get to see the maps .

POSTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA WHERE THERE IS A SPACE BETWEEN THE LAST LETTER AND THE PUNCTUATION MARK, ARE USUALLY CONSISTENT WITH SPONSORED ILLUMINATI UNDERCOVER AGENT DISINFORMATION.

How do you know what the map was for?

The extensive History of the Middle East tells us that the land of Y'srael and the city YASHARAYLIM, now called "JERUSALEM" were situated exactly where we know them to be.

That the Oyinbos had a town in South Africa they decided to call "JERUSALEM" means NOTHING.

donnie:

You want to teach me Hebrew? Can you teach an Ibibio man about correct Hebrew intonation where Y sound is used instead of J?

THAT IS IRRELEVANT: I BROUGHT UP LIGUISTICS TO PROVE THE POINT THAT THE ALLEGED IGBO DESCENDANCE FROM HEBREWS HAS A BASIS IN FACT.

donnie:

So because it's 70AD, it had to be in a fake land right? You buffoon... If you think you can defend your nonsense here, calm down and bring forth your arguments one after the other. Not all this yeye copy and paste you're doing here. Idiot.

IN 70AD THE ROMAN ARMY UNDER GENERAL TITUS FINALLY DESTROYED YASHARAYLIM AFTER AN UGLY SIEGE.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(70_CE)

The Roman Occupation of Y'srael is well-documented. You must be insane if you truly think that these events all took place in SOUTH AFRICA!

How could the Romans possibly get to SOUTH AFRICA, if that is where Y'SRAEL was?

Joel3:

there is no other culture on earth that keep record of their part more like the jews. Africans has no record of themselves 2000 years ago. But there is fact that africans have existed long before the jews.

WHAT RECORD OF JEWISH HISTORY HAVE YOU EVER SEEN?

Don't lie about what you don't know anything about.

donnie:

We didn't decide to throw away our culture. We were conquered and stripped of our herritage. We were even beaten and made to forget our history and culture. That's one of the signs that were the people. Those whom you say have their herritage intact are fake.

Jeremiah 17:4
And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.

And if you notice I am careful not to use terms like African or black race because that could mean anything. So I am not one of your regular pan-Africanists or BLM. I only speak to the children of Isreal (Bantus). The things happening to us are a fulfilment of the curses of Deuteronomy 28.

We went against YAH and He sent enemies against us. And it continues till this day but our people have been blinded and even bewitched by blind preachers.

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE HISTORY OF YOUR OWN PEOPLE JUST SAY SO!

Don't go repeating the stupidest American Slaves Myths, like that "THE OYINBOS BEAT EVERY SINGLE BLACK AFRICAN, AND MADE US FORGET OUR HISTORY, AND BECOME CHRISTIANS!"

Use your commonsense!

How would that possibly work?

Do you really believe that the Oyinbos beat up all the Kings, and all the Chiefs, and all the "Witchcoctors," and all the Priests- and made all of them forget out Histories?

Let me help you out, here: IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!

elated177:

I THOUGHT HE WAS MERELY IGNORANT: I NOW THINK HE IS A SPONSORED DISINFORMATION AGENT.

donnie:

Trust me, I wasn't trying to cut anything. He didn't even deserve a response with all that junk he posted.

I "DIDN'T EVEN DESERVE A RESPONSE" WITH "ALL THE JUNK" I POSTED.

That sounds just like what a SHILL would say to me! Lets's take a look at what this Oyinbo Agent is passing off as "JUNK THAT DESERVES NO RESPONSE?"

oaroloye:

POINT 1: JERUSALEM WAS DESTROYED IN 70AD BY GENERAL TITUS.

oaroloye:

The KEMETS, ASSYRIANS, PERSIANS, ARABS, GREEKS, ITALIANS, and ETHIOPIANS all agreed on where YASHARAYLIM and Y'SRAEL were.

oaroloye:

POINT 3: These maps are from the 19 th Century, and cannot be regarded as proof Jerusalem was in South Africa.

[img]13546476_screenshot202105161747013_jpeg1b664015390d2b1bdbb03b6848afc5e2[/img]

[img]13546527_screenshot20201105073947_jpeg6f11163cccf31ae2ca5b952023528f77[/img]

G.W. COLTON - 1886.

[img]13546528_screenshot20201105074443_jpeg4e37a7f895aedf2a4aca38f6a8266281[/img]

FRANCESCO C. MARMOCCHI 1858.

oaroloye:

POINT 4: The Scriptures do not come from South Africa.

oaroloye:

POINT 5: The Theory of Igbo descent from Y'srael has a basis in fact- ignorance of whose ramifications can be literally fatal to us all.

oaroloye:

POINT 6: The Igbos are susceptible to manipulation by Israeli Multi-Millionaires with PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY.

. EXODUS 23:8.

8. "And thou shalt
take no Gift:
for the Gift
blindeth the Wise,
and perverteth the Words
of The Righteous."

POINT 7: The Jewish Igbo Revival is Israeli Sponsored to control the Igbos somehow.

oaroloye:

POINT 8:[/b]Israeli support is just for show- not heartfelt kindness.

oaroloye:

[b]POINT 9:
ISRAELI SUPPORT CAN ONLY BE AS SUPERIORS TO THE IGBOS- OBSTRUCTING THEIR ASCENSION INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.

Facilitating their Descent into HELL.

oaroloye:

. DEUTERONOMY 23:6.

6. Thou shalt not
seek their Peace
nor their Prosperity
all thy days for ever.

EUCLID SAID THAT IF TWO THINGS ARE EQUAL TO THE SAME THING, THEN THEY ARE BOTH EQUAL TO EACH OTHER.

POINT 10:[/b]The Oyinbos JEWS or GENTILES can only see Blacks as rivals to be eliminated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj8f7ycnUtU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOuUjL1DExU

oaroloye:

[b]POINT 11:
JEWISH POLITICAL PERFIDY IS WELL-DOCUMENTED.

[See: THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION (1897?).
THE INTERNATIONAL JEW: The World's Most Foremost Problem, by Henry Ford (1920s).]

oaroloye:

POINT 12: JEWISH IDENTITY THEFT IS DOCUMENTED.

[See: THE THIRTEENTH TRIBE, by Arthur Koestler (1970).
THE INVENTION OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE, by Shlomo Sand (2010).]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulan_(Khazar)

oaroloye:

POINT 13: IF ONE HAS NOT EMBRACED HEBREW RELIGION BY AGE 13- IT IS TOO LATE TO BECOME A Y'SRAELITE.

The Black Hebrew ISRAELITE wannabes are never told this.

OF COURSE, THE OP IS NOT THE FIRST TO GASLIGHT THIS INFORMATION AS "NOT-DESERVING A RESPONSE."

donnie:

When he is ready he will calm down let me tear his so-called arguments to pieces. For now, his blood is hotting him.

YOU HAVE DISPROVEN NOTHING, NOR WILL YOU.

elated177:

I think you should leave the Igbos out of whatever it is that you are disseminating here. Don't drag that great tribe into this foolery.

The racism you are advocating in almost all your messages is too much. Such cannot even be found anywhere in the Set-apart Scriptures of YHVH Almighty.

YOU MUST BE NEW TO THIS TOPIC.

Several African Tribes are believed to be at least partly descended from the Ancient Y'sraelites.

Joel3:

african culture is uninteresting and unintelligent. They are of people who didn't evolve not even close to the old jews.

There is need for african to retain the useless culture. It's best they give it up and move with the progressive world. Good bye.

A MEME SHOWS SEVERAL "DESIGNER BRANDS" - "NIKE," "COCA-COLA," etc. THEN SEVERAL LEAVES OF IMPORTANT TREES- "POISON OAK," "CHESNUT," etc...

Challenging: "DO YOU RECOGNIZE THESE BRANDS?"

The average city Oyinbo would not be able to identify as many plants as a "Backward" "Ignorant" African.

Even a "Farm" Oyinbo.

It takes more intelligence to survive in Africa as it does in Ol'oyinbo.

Our problem is that our Traditional Culture never had to adapt before- so It is not adaptable.
Re: Why Igbos Must Stop Praying For ISRAEL by donnie(m): 10:55am On May 19, 2021
elated177:

You're the ones who're racist, quarreling with your blood brothers and celebrating fake Jews.
Do you think you would still be in bondage if all the effort you put into building bridges with fake ISRAEL was put into waking up your brothers in southern Nigeria with whom you share same father (Yakubi/Jacob) and uniting with them?
Will you be struggling to put up a common front in the south against invaders from the North? Your freedom would have been long complete. Yet, instead of repenting you attack me for telling y'all the truth.
Re: Why Igbos Must Stop Praying For ISRAEL by donnie(m): 3:44pm On May 19, 2021
oaroloye:
SHALOM!
The Ashekenazim have claimed that that they (regrettably, of course,) do not have any "compelling" Archaeological Evidence that THE EXODUS ever actually happened.

https://english.m.tau.ac.il/news/exodus_history_and_myth

As well as other Biblical Events.

That is because "compelling" evidence has to prove that these events happened to WHITE people. Which they didn't.

Authentic Evidence will prove that the Ancient Hebrews were BLACKS, and that the JEWS are SQUATTERS in Israel, with absolutely no right to be there!
You see why I hardly reply you? I know you're eager to convince yourself that you know something, so you get all excited with the long pointless posts. You saw the bolded confession they made themselves, yet you say you insist that there is evidence somewhere in your stupid imaginations. How can they find evidence of biblical events in a fake land hmm?

Did you know?...
-Large River/Sea = Yaam (Hebrew), Aya (Bakor/Ejagham), Inyañ (Efik/Ibibio).
-What is wrongly translated as Red Sea is actually "sea of reeds" or "river of reeds" in Hebrew. And there are no reeds at the so-called Red Sea. However, reeds are known to grow along the river Nile.
-The whole idea was to mislead and make us think they went into the so-called Middle-East.

They (Isrealites/Bantus/negroes) did not go North into your fake land... they first went South from Egypt (Genesis 13:1), along the Nile to Marah (Exodus 15:23) in today's Sudan and then through the Sahara/ West Africa before migrating Southwards to the promised land below the Sahara and all the way to Southern Africa.

I can show you dozens of ancient scriptural locations in the Sahara and West Africa, from where Abraham, Tera, leban, and the children of Isaele/Israel settled and migrated through, and even to where they settled in the Holy land below the Sahara. I can show you where other children of Shem settled, Aram (Syria), Ashur (Assyria) etc. But I will allow you to continue with your buffoonery, making a fool of yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Must Stop Praying For ISRAEL by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:49pm On May 19, 2021
Anybody can pray for anybody, sebi there is just one hearer of prayer?
Leave matters to Him, i believe He knows what to do about prayers! smiley
Re: Why Igbos Must Stop Praying For ISRAEL by donnie(m): 4:28pm On May 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Anybody can pray for anybody, sebi there is just one hearer of prayer?
Leave matters to Him, i believe He knows what to do about prayers! smiley
How will you feel if you find me praying for the safety and success of invading Fulani herdmen?
Besides, it's not so much about the prayers, as it is about truth and true liberation.
Re: Why Igbos Must Stop Praying For ISRAEL by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:39pm On May 19, 2021
donnie:

How will you feel if you find me praying for the safety and success of invading Fulani herdmen?
This your question sounds like "how will you feel if all the witches, wizards and spiritists on this planet join forces to curse someone?"
Of course they're wasting their time if the one they're cursing is on God's side.
In this case neither Israel nor Palestine belongs to the true God so whoever is praying in support of any of the two sides is wasting his/her time. undecided

Besides, it's not so much about the prayers, as it is about truth and true liberation.
Now you're talking, go straight to the point and leave pagans to continue making supplications that doesn't go beyond their roof talkless reaching God's table! cheesy
Re: Why Igbos Must Stop Praying For ISRAEL by donnie(m): 4:58pm On May 19, 2021
Joel3:

You first come pretending to be for the truth, but standing with fake satanic Jews. Then suddenly the truth makes the demons deep inside of you begin to manifest.
Re: Why Igbos Must Stop Praying For ISRAEL by elated177: 5:59pm On May 19, 2021
donnie:

You're the ones who're racist, quarreling with your blood brothers and celebrating fake Jews.
Do you think you would still be in bondage if all the effort you put into building bridges with fake ISRAEL was put into waking up your brothers in southern Nigeria with whom you share same father (Yakubi/Jacob) and uniting with them?
Will you be struggling to put up a common front in the south against invaders from the North? Your freedom would have been long complete. Yet, instead of repenting you attack me for telling y'all the truth.

Delusions. Ihe efu! Donnie, you don't and will never have the power, ability or capability to put words into my mouth or make me do what I don't want to do.

Hear these, Donnie.

Luke 8:21 He replied, “My mother and brothers are those who hear God’s word and put it into practice.”

Matthew 12:48 He replied to him, “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” 49 Pointing to his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers. 50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.”

Mark 3:33 “Who are my mother and my brothers?” he asked. 34 Then he looked at those seated in a circle around him and said, “Here are my mother and my brothers! 35 Whoever does God’s will is my brother and sister and mother.”

Did you learn anything from reading them? Should I still explain them to you?
Now listen attentively, Donnie.

Jeremiah 12:6 Your relatives, members of your own family— even they have betrayed you; they have raised a loud cry against you. Do not trust them, though they speak well of you.
Re: Why Igbos Must Stop Praying For ISRAEL by oaroloye(m): 6:09pm On May 19, 2021
MISHIGAS!

There is a saying: “A LITTLE LEARNIG IS A DANGEROUS THING.

The basis of your arrogance is a little knowledge you acquired from somewhere.

How do you know that “RED SEA” actually means “REED SEA?”

You heard an opinion of some supposed or actual Hebrew language Scholars.

You presumed that that was the only possible explanation.

donnie:

You see why I hardly reply you?

STILL CONVALSCENSING FROM THAT YOUR NERVOUS BREAKDOWN?

Still Sleeping It Off?

Not-a-Morning-Person?

Low Intelligence?

Hadn't thought about it.

donnie:

I know you're eager to convince yourself that you know something, so you get all excited with the long pointless posts.

YOU LACK THE PATIENCE AND INTELLECT TO READ MY POSTS, AND UNDERSTAND THEIR MEANING.

I gave THIRTEEN POINTS.

If you say that my Post was "pointless," you are either lying, didn't read It, or your Brain just couldn't process my Knowledge.

You could try wrapping an ice block in a wet towel, and wrapping it around that your head, as you read.

I honestly do not know whether that will actually work- but at the very least, you will not look any stupider.

donnie:

You saw the bolded confession they made themselves, yet you say you insist that there is evidence somewhere in your stupid imaginations.

How can they find evidence of biblical events in a fake land hmm?

THE EVIDENCE WAS THERE THE WHOLE TIMETHE RUINS OF BUILDINGS AND TOWNS ARE THERE FOR ALL TO SEE[i]BUT THEY DARE NOT PRODUCE ANY BODIES-[/i] BECAUSE THEY WERE ALL NEGRO BODIES.

The Ashkenazim are liars.

“*DUH!*”

donnie:

Did you know?... -Large River/Sea = Yaam (Hebrew), Aya (Bakor/Ejagham), Inyañ (Efik/Ibibio). -What is wrongly translated as Red Sea is actually "sea of reeds" or "river of reeds" in Hebrew. And there are no reeds at the so-called Red Sea. However, reeds are known to grow along the river Nile. -The whole idea was to mislead and make us think they went into the so-called Middle-East.

THAT IS MERELY A THEORY ON YOUR PART[i]BASED ON YOUR IGNORANCE OF HEBREW LANGUAGE.[/i]
https://gracethrufaith.com/ask-a-bible-teacher/red-sea-or-reed-sea/

Q: My question is in relation to the Exodus. There is talk that the Bible translators mistranslated Red Sea and it should read the Reed Sea. Is this true, and if so why was that? Why didn’t the translators say Reed Sea? I know of course that the translation (or mistranslation) does not change the fact that God’s hand was at work and that through that miracle his glory was shown to all.

A: I’ll try to make this simple.

The translation Sea of Reeds is given as an alternate to Red Sea in many Study Bible foot notes for the Hebrew Yam Suph. Since reeds only grow in fresh water, scholars have looked for centuries for a fresh water lake the Israelites could have crossed and of course none exists.

But a more accurate translation of the Hebrew word would be seaweed and of course this grows in salt water. So the Hebrew phrase Yam Suph really doesn’t mean Red Sea or Reed Sea. It means Sea of Seaweed.

The name Red Sea probably stems from its proximity to Edom, the land occupied by the descendants of Esau, whose name in Hebrew means Red.

In 1 Kings 9:26 we have a location that can be identified today to make it simple for us to tell where the Red Sea is located.

It was a port where King Solomon built and maintained a fleet of merchant ships. It was called Ezion Geber and you can still see its remains today near the resort city of Elat at the Northern end of the Gulf of Aqaba on the Red sea.

Some have also suggested that since there are no vowels in Hebrew, Yam Suph should be rendered Yam Soph, or sea of Land’s End.

There’s persuasive evidence that the Israelites crossed from Egypt into Midian by traversing Jackson’s Reef, an underwater land bridge at the southern entrance to the Red Sea near a place which today is called Land’s End.[/b]

donnie:

They (Isrealites/Bantus/negroes) did not go North into your fake land... they first went South from Egypt (Genesis 13:1), along the Nile to Marah (Exodus 15:23) in today's Sudan and then through the Sahara/ West Africa before migrating Southwards to the promised land below the Sahara and all the way to Southern Africa.

LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT: YOU TRULY BELIEVE THAT THE Y'SRAELITES TREKKED ALL THE WAY FROM KEM TO SOUTH AFRICA IN A F

[/quote]
donnie:
I can show you dozens of ancient scriptural locations in the Sahara and West Africa, from where Abraham, Tera, leban, and the children of Isaele/Israel settled and migrated through, and even to where they settled in the Holy land below the Sahara. I can show you where other children of Shem settled, Aram (Syria), Ashur (Assyria) etc. But I will allow you to continue with your buffoonery, making a fool of yourself.

YOU CANNOT SHOW ANY SUCH THING: YOU ARE LYING.

Otherwise, you would have done so already.

. PROVERBS 3:28.

28. Say not
unto thy Neighbour,

"GO,
AND COME AGAIN,
AND TO MORROW
I WILL GIVE;"

You are not of our Religion.

That is why you are so pompous and rude.

. GENESIS 15:1-21.

AFTER these things
The Word of the LORD
came unto Abram in a Vision,
Saying,

"Fear not, Abram:
I am thy Shield,
and thy exceeding Great Reward."

2. And Abram said,

"Lord GOD, what wilt Thou give me,
seeing I go childless,
and the steward of my House
is this Eliezer of Damascus?"

3. And Abram said,

"Behold, to me thou hast given no seed:
and, lo, one born in my House is mine heir."

4. And, behold, The Word of The LORD
came unto him,
Saying,

"This shall not be thine heir;
but he that shall come forth
out of thine own bowels
shall be thine heir."

5. And he brought him forth abroad,
and Said,

"Look now toward Heaven,
and tell the Stars,
if thou be able to number them:"

and He said unto him,

"So shall thy seed be."

6. And he believed in The LORD;
and he counted it to him for Righteousness."

7. And he said unto him,

"I am The LORD
That brought thee out of Ur of the Chaldees,
to give thee this land to inherit it."

8. And he said,

"Lord GOD,
whereby shall I know
that I shall inherit it?"

9. And he said unto him,

"Take me an heifer of three years old,
and a she goat of three years old,
and a ram of three years old,
and a turtledove,
and a young pigeon."

10. And he took unto him all these,
and divided them in the midst,
and laid each piece one against another:
but the birds divided he not.
11. And when the fowls came down
upon the carcases,
Abram drove them away.
12. And when the Sun was going down,
a deep sleep fell upon Abram;
and, lo, an Horror of Great Darkness
fell upon him.
13. And He said unto Abram,

"Know of a surety
that thy seed shall be a stranger
in a land that is not theirs,
and shall serve them;
and they shall afflict them
four hundred years;
14. "And also that nation,
whom they shall serve,
will I Judge:
and afterward shall they come out
with great substance.
15. "And thou shalt go
to thy fathers in peace;
thou shalt be buried in a good old age.
16. "But in the fourth generation
they shall come hither again:
for the iniquity of the Amorites
is not yet full.
17. And it came to pass,
that, when the Sun went down,
and it was dark,
behold a smoking furnace,
and a burning lamp
that passed between those pieces.
18. In the same day
The LORD made a Covenant
with Abram,
Saying,

"Unto thy seed
have I given this land,
from the River of Egypt
unto the great River,
the River Euphrates:
19. "The Kenites,
and the Kenizzites,
and the Kadmonites,
20. "And the Hittites,
and the Perizzites,
and the Rephaims,
21. "And the Amorites,
and the Canaanites,
and the Girgashites,
and the Jebusites."

YOU DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE COVENANT WITH AVRAM OF UR- YOU KNEW NOTHING ABOUT WHAT LAND GOD PROMISED AVRAHAM'S DESCENDANTS.

Namely, the land he had wandered through between THE RIVER NILE,[i] and the [i]RIVER EUPHRATES.

WHY WERE THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS FOUND IN CAVES BESIDE THE DEAD SEA?

Where did THE SEPTUAGINT come from, if the Y'SRAELITES lived in SOUTH AFRICA?

HOW COULD KEM AND CHALDEE WAGE WAR AT YASHARAYLIM, IF IT WERE IN SOUTH AFRICA?

. JEREMIAH 37:5.

5. Then Pharaoh's army
was come forth out of Egypt:
and when the Chaldeans
that besieged Jerusalem
heard tidings of them,
they departed from Jerusalem.

HOW COULD ASSYRIA GO TO WAR WITH Y'SRAEL, IF YASHARAYLIM WERE IN SOUTH AFRICA?

. 2nd KINGS 16:5.

5. Then Rezin king of Syria
and Pekah son of Remaliah
king of Israel came up to Jerusalem
to war:
and they besieged Ahaz,
but could not overcome (him).

HOW COULD BABYLON GO TO WAR WITH Y'SRAEL, IF THEY LIVED IN SOUTH AFRICA?

HOW COULD ROME GO TO WAR WITH Y'SRAEL, IF THEY LIVED IN SOUTH AFRICA?

. ACTS 18:1-2.

AFTER these things
Paul departed from Athens,
and came to Corinth;
2. And found a certain Jew
named Aquila,
born in Pontus,
lately come from Italy,
with his wife Priscilla;
[because that Claudius
had commanded all Jews
to depart from Rome: ]
and came unto them.

I do not not believe that you know anything about these Historical corroborations of Y'srael's existence by the MEDITERRANEAN, therefore you just blab nonsensically, looking foolish to those who have known these facts from childhood.
Re: Why Igbos Must Stop Praying For ISRAEL by bobestman(m): 7:40pm On May 19, 2021
@Oaroloye I got nothing to say to you. If you are an African and at your age you don't know that Africa is the land of creation and all your Bible stories are black history, you are a spiritual baby and also swimming in the pool of delusion. Helping you guys understand when your minds are infested with your enemies doctrines compiled to keep you in dark is a waste of time. You are even going to dig out facts from google which is part of the system when what I am telling you is older than the pinks who corrupted your histories. The fact that you quote everything you see and still don't know the truth shows you lack understanding. Events will teach you all

Re: Why Igbos Must Stop Praying For ISRAEL by donnie(m): 8:55pm On May 19, 2021
oaroloye:
MISHIGAS!

There is a saying: “A LITTLE LEARNIG IS A DANGEROUS THING.

The basis of your arrogance is a little knowledge you acquired from somewhere.

How do you know that “RED SEA” actually means “REED SEA?”

You heard an opinion of some supposed or actual Hebrew language Scholars.

You presumed that that was the only possible explanation.
You've been singing Hebrews are black ever since but you never thought that those blacks will still retain the original Hebrew language. Ancient Hebrew is in the Bantu languages. That's why I used the Bantu language to show you.

It is not a theory, it is a fact every real bible scholar knows. But you're an idiot, incapable of reason. Only to copy and paste junk. A simple search of your Hebrew interlinear or lexicon will show it to you.
The Hebrew words are Yam Suph.
Yam = large River or sea.
Suph = reeds

You can use Google search and stop disgracing yourself.

The mistranslation of suph as red instaed of reeds was a deliberate attempt to hide the fact that they never crossed the so-called RED sea (to go into the levant) but rather, the river of reeds (the Nile).

1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Must Stop Praying For ISRAEL by donnie(m): 8:22am On May 20, 2021
shadeyinka:

Isnt it amazing that artefacts like the Shekels, the wailing wall, the dead sea Scrolls etc were all found in the region of modern Israel.
The so-called Jerusalem artifacts are either fake or stolen from Africa, especially southern Africa where Jerusalem is. After they steal the scrolls from Africa, they pretend to find them many years later in the fake land. Bunch of theives that will not escape judgement. If you like go to your village and ask, you will be shocked how much of your history and artifacts were stolen and taken to Museums abroad.
Have you ever wondered why Apatheid began the same year their fake state of Israel was created in 1948? Apart from the distraction it created for the pillage taking place in south Africa, the restrictions (no go areas) were to allow them opportunity to loot the land unhindered, stealing those artifacts and pretending to find them later in a fake land. This of course is besides the raid on Jerusalem carried out by the Romans millennia earlier.
How much of ancient artefacts have been found in the Kalahari desert?
There are strong government restrictions preventing excavation. Exposing such could bring this world to an end. However several years ago, some explorers were able to visit and write down their observations (excerpts below). Today these secrets are kept by powerful societies and cults. From the Roman Catholic Church to the Freemasons, Jesuits, Illuminati etc.
Even the temple wall y'all go to pray at is fake. They lie to you that it's Solomon's temple whereas its actually the remains of a Roman edifice. Yes Rome is a major player in this fraud. All the so-called burial sites dumb christians visit are a fraud. You Christians obviously don't believe the bible.
Didn't MESSIAH say not one stone shall be left upon another (Mark 13:2)? What is that fake wall doing there?
Didn't scriptures say Jerusalem shall be desolate/barren until MESSIAH returns (Leviticus 26:33-35, Jeremiah 9:11)? How come about your fake bubbling city?
Didn't scriptures say there will be no war after the true people return to their land (Isaiah 2:4)? Why are they at war?
Scriptures say MESSIAH himself will gather Isaële/Israel (Isaiah 11:11-12)... These ones where gathered by who? ...the league of nations and today they are terrorizing others in their own land.

The Roman records speaks about the dispersal of Israel in 70AD. Christianity started not from the Kalahari desert but from this same region of modern Israel.
Christianity is a babylonian religion which began in Ethiopia/Abyssinia (true scriptural ancient BABYLON) centuries before Rome adopted it. It was neither practiced by our black MESSIAH nor by his disciples. It is against YAH and his commandments.
Did the Romans conquer regions well below Egypt towards the Kalahari desert? Are their example s of Roman relics at the Kalahari desert?
Of course they did. There is evidence of Roman conquest in the region of the Kalahari with colonies like Pella and Nero in old maps (https://www.davidrumsey.com/luna/servlet/s/8dy4o2)
Even in contemporary history, who do you think the portugese were that enslaved your people? Ancient Romans of course!
Have you noted that the Jews and the Arabs are related through Abraham: how come the Arabs recognised Jerusalem enough to build their third holiest Mosque in it? How come Muslims didn't build any mosque in the Kalahari desert?
Those pretending to be Jews and Arabs today are Edomite invaders. They are not the original people. So yes they are connected to Abraham through Esau/Edom. And yes they are in agreement to enslave the true poeple of the book. They have consulted together to wipe out their name from history (Psalm 83:4). It's the same thing happening in your country...or do you also pretend to be blind like the rest?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/israel-news/culture/.premium.MAGAZINE-the-top-10-archaeological-discoveries-in-israel-1.7215333
Fake discoveries... fake sites... They're all part of the conspiracy.

1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Must Stop Praying For ISRAEL by donnie(m): 9:59pm On May 20, 2021
Forbes published an article in 2013 showing how so called Israelis injected so called Black Jews with sterilisation to keep them from reproducing among themselves.

No sugarcoating, to the naive Bantu Isolele both inside and outside Africa still thinking the Synagogues of Satan are their relatives and to those who still believe that the tiny stolen land in so called Middle East is their promised land and to the self hating black communities being recruited by the imposters to join the converts in Judaism communities.

This should be an alarming warning for you, stay away from that wicked land, they’ve been sterilising y’all for generations because of jealousy and y’all are out here praying for them, the Bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge, all of the descendants of Noah are black, and the seed of the fallen and all of his entities have been working to destroy them or breed them out. i

I don’t care if you are Bantu or not, if you are black this should concern you, stay away from these wicked people.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/?sh=71e1a92a67b8
Re: Why Igbos Must Stop Praying For ISRAEL by elated177: 9:41am On May 21, 2021
Luke 16:31 “He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

Isaiah 19:24 In that day Israel will be the third, along with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing on the earth. 25 YHVH Almighty will bless them, saying, “Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork, and Israel my inheritance.”

John 6:43 “Stop grumbling among yourselves,” Jesus answered. 44 “No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day. 45 It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be taught by God.’ Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from him comes to me.

John 10:16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

Blacks race, white race, brown race, red race, blue race, etc, YHVH Almighty made them all and blessed them all as he wished.

Donnie, stop blaming the whites and start holding your fellow black leaders accountable. Donnie, your leaders, who are blacks like you, are the ones wholeheartedly subjecting you and your people to hardship and suffering.

Donnie, no worshipper of Satan and the demons is my brother or sister.

Donnie, every saint/servant/witness/messenger/representa- tive of Yahushua the Messiah in this world is my brother or sister, regardless of his or her race, color or language. This is what Yahushua the Messiah died for.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Why Igbos Must Stop Praying For ISRAEL by donnie(m): 10:21am On May 21, 2021
You quote scriptures out of context to support your lies. Even in the scriptures you quoted YAH called us (Isaële) his inheritance. Other nations are not, but they will be blessed because of Isaële, as they favour Isaële/Israel.

Messiah came for his people and ministered only among his people Isaële. So quit trying to bring gentiles into the equation. That message your greedy pastors teach is false.
elated177:

Blacks race, white race, brown race, red race, blue race, etc, YHVH Almighty made them all and blessed them all as he wished.
You lie, since you chose to talk about color, I will tell you what you abviously don't know or what you pretend not to know.

Adam, the man YAH made was what you'll call a black man today...made from mud which is different shades of brown. All the sons of Noah were different shades of brown. Man's wickedness resulted in the various white races. That's why they hate the blacks. They are our punishment.
Donnie, stop blaming the whites and start holding your fellow black leaders accountable. Donnie, your leaders, who are blacks like you, are the ones wholeheartedly subjecting you and your people to hardship and suffering.
I'm not about blaming whites. I only share real history as has been hidden from our people. Actually it's the idiotic, self-hating, commandment-breaking, white man-worshipping black children of Israel that I blame. They are the ones who pruduce leaders that are comfortable with the status quo.
Donnie, no worshipper of Satan and the demons is my brother or sister.
How can you tell who a Satan worshipper is when you yourself are in darkness. Can't you see that your only problem with me is that I seek the liberation of my people from slavery and oppression? If this message is preached and heard, it will surely bring about total transformation, the establishment of the kingdom of heaven on earth and the final consumation of salvation on earth, headed by our black MESSIAH.
Donnie, every saint/servant/witness/messenger/representa- tive of Yahushua the Messiah in this world is my brother or sister, regardless of his or her race, color or language. This is what Yahushua the Messiah died for.
El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
There is no saint who denies or disregards the chosen seed of YAH on earth. In fact, that is what the first Judgement after MESSIAH'S return is all about. "What did you do to the least of my brethren Isaële/Israel". The scriptures and even nature are clear about who my brethren are... Only satanic pagan religions teach otherwise.
Re: Why Igbos Must Stop Praying For ISRAEL by donnie(m): 11:00pm On May 24, 2021
The day this truth is peached and heard by majority of the people of the book is the day the yoke of oppression will be destroyed. I'm not talking about following Babylonian religions like Judaism, Christianity or Islam. Those ones only increase the sins of Isaële/Israel.

When that happens, the glory of YAH will be seen upon us in such a way that we will not need to beg for alliances. The nations will queue because they already know the truth but have conspired to hide it. They're all taking advantage of our ignorance and foolishness to steal, kill and to destroy. And the pastors and priests are not helping matters; they make things worse by tecahing lies that enlave the minds of our people and blind them.
Re: Why Igbos Must Stop Praying For ISRAEL by donnie(m): 10:59am On Jul 20, 2021
My Igbo brothers, I warned you but you refuse to listen. You are setting yourself up by bringing up this your Isrealite identity and brotherhood with fake Jews (whites) when negotiating for your freedom. It is foolish and indeed counterproductive.

Abi you cannot see how they have ignored you and your cries for brotherhood? Truth is they are afraid of you because they know who you are, but because of Ignorance you are pursuing friendship with your age-long enemies, EDOM.

These Edomites know who their real brothers are. Will Britain leave MNK in Nigeria custody if he were their blood (white/Edom)? Will so-called ISRAEL allow their brothers to be killed killed like chickens if truly you were related?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Must Stop Praying For ISRAEL by donnie(m): 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
Is it true that Ohaneze wrote to fake Israel seeking recognition as brothers together? Chai... Shame dey catch me for una.
Re: Why Igbos Must Stop Praying For ISRAEL by Hundredfold4lif(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2021
Nonsensical Nonsense!
Re: Why Igbos Must Stop Praying For ISRAEL by bobestman(m): 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2021
Donnie, they are only a small group not all Igbos. Many people from other tribes in Nigeria also believe in the fake Isreal. Kanu, Igbos, Ohaneze and Biafra members don't speak for Igbos. There are many woken Igbos who don't follow any of those groups or people but know the truth. Your headline should be... Some Igbos not Igbos
Re: Why Igbos Must Stop Praying For ISRAEL by donnie(m): 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
bobestman:
Donnie, they are only a small group not all Igbos. Many people from other tribes in Nigeria also believe in the fake Isreal. Kanu, Igbos, Ohaneze and Biafra members don't speak for Igbos. There are many woken Igbos who don't follow any of those groups or people but know the truth. Your headline should be... Some Igbos not Igbos

Naah... Those who believe in fake Israel/Jews are majority among the Igbos. We must accept that we have a problem here.
Re: Why Igbos Must Stop Praying For ISRAEL by bobestman(m): 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
donnie:

Naah... Those who believe in fake Israel/Jews are majority among the Igbos. We must accept that we have a problem here.
They are not even greater than Christians.
Re: Why Igbos Must Stop Praying For ISRAEL by donnie(m): 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
bobestman:

They are not even greater than Christians.
that belief is mostly among christians sef.
Re: Why Igbos Must Stop Praying For ISRAEL by donnie(m): 11:22am On Oct 19, 2021
Bantus/Negroes (Israelites) of the tribe of Yahunde (Judah) once ruled Rome and Europe. #AwakeOIsrael

(1) (2) (Reply)

30 Questions I Want The Atheists To Answer / How Black Man Came Into Existence / Unclad CHURCH UNVEILED, Opens Branches In Abuja, Lagos, P/harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 181
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.