Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Phone Screen And Parts Available-armor 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Screen And Parts Available-armor 2 (340 Views)

My Phone Screen Turns Off During Calls / Ulefone Armor 2 Rugged Features,specifications, And Price / ULEFONE ARMOR 2 Full Spec - The Rugged Smartphone Of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Screen And Parts Available-armor 2 by ccollins(m): 5:40pm On May 16, 2021
Ulefone armor 2 phone screen and other original parts available in pics below.
Extra info: I no longer use the ulefone armor 2 phone as the power ic is not working so I want to sell the phone parts. See below pics for affirmation
Re: Phone Screen And Parts Available-armor 2 by ccollins(m): 5:48pm On May 16, 2021
T

Re: Phone Screen And Parts Available-armor 2 by ccollins(m): 6:32pm On May 16, 2021

Re: Phone Screen And Parts Available-armor 2 by AmadorSays: 10:08am On May 17, 2021
which one is ulefone? this is why i prefer brands like tecno that have their parts readily available. o hope you get a buyer soonest sha
Re: Phone Screen And Parts Available-armor 2 by YangaBabe: 6:49am On May 18, 2021
fair point, thats one of the edges tecno devices have over other brands
AmadorSays:
which one is ulefone? this is why i prefer brands like tecno that have their parts readily available. o hope you get a buyer soonest sha
Re: Phone Screen And Parts Available-armor 2 by ccollins(m): 11:53pm On May 25, 2021
YangaBabe:
fair point, thats one of the edges tecno devices have over other brands
not really ,armor phones are some of the best phones you can get there in the mobile industry. Ulefone armour comes high end premium materials and its range of brand is one of the strongest phones with ip68 ratings.I would post a sub-review of the phone below to enlighten viewers
Re: Phone Screen And Parts Available-armor 2 by ccollins(m): 8:42am On Aug 17, 2021
Still available

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra / Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite / Umidigi A3pro For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.