Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

AYC Semi Final: Nigeria 2 Mali 0, To Meet Cameroun in Final - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AYC Semi Final: Nigeria 2 Mali 0, To Meet Cameroun in Final (7317 Views)

AFROBASKET2015 FINAL: Nigeria Vs. Angola 74 - 65 On 30th August 2015 / Nigeria's Super FALCON Lost Against Cameroun In AWC Third Place Match / AWC 2012 Semi-Final: Nigeria Vs South Africa (0 - 1) On Wed November-7-2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AYC Semi Final: Nigeria 2 Mali 0, To Meet Cameroun in Final by Sonofpeace(m): 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2011
plahtnaum:

day light robbery: egypt got robbed twice during the penalty shoot out as cameroun wins 4-2 (two saves by the egyptian goalie got cancelled on the claim that he "jumped the gun",  smh) angry kai! that was some shameful reffing.
its quite shameful my dear, never knw dat such robbery could occur during the day.
Re: AYC Semi Final: Nigeria 2 Mali 0, To Meet Cameroun in Final by Kgdavid(m): 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2011
please how exactly was that robbery?
Re: AYC Semi Final: Nigeria 2 Mali 0, To Meet Cameroun in Final by guccimilan(m): 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2011
my guy that wasnt any robbery, the Egyptian goalkeeper crossed the goalline before the referee blows
Re: AYC Semi Final: Nigeria 2 Mali 0, To Meet Cameroun in Final by khattab008: 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2011
9ja to face cameroun but wat d referee did to egypt was totally wrong
Re: AYC Semi Final: Nigeria 2 Mali 0, To Meet Cameroun in Final by semid4lyfe(m): 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2011
Cöngrats to the Flying Eagles.

I looked into my crystal ball and it showed me the Country that will win the AYC on sunday has the following letters in it's name: N-E-A-R-M grin
Re: AYC Semi Final: Nigeria 2 Mali 0, To Meet Cameroun in Final by gbengress1: 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2011
Omooba77:

@gbengress 1,
Always see positive things about your country sir. Don't defeat yourself before the battle begins!
I never said anything negative about them, Watch my posts all over again.
Re: AYC Semi Final: Nigeria 2 Mali 0, To Meet Cameroun in Final by Welder(m): 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Cöngrats to the Flying Eagles.

I looked into my crystal ball and it showed me the Country that will win the AYC on sunday has the following letters in it's name: N-E-A-R-M grin

Unpatrotism runs in your blood!
Re: AYC Semi Final: Nigeria 2 Mali 0, To Meet Cameroun in Final by Nonymartin(m): 1:05am On Apr 29, 2011
the egles are bark.
Re: AYC Semi Final: Nigeria 2 Mali 0, To Meet Cameroun in Final by doublekay: 1:31am On Apr 29, 2011
tank God we made it
Cameroon next to fall
Re: AYC Semi Final: Nigeria 2 Mali 0, To Meet Cameroun in Final by uchena123: 1:36am On Apr 29, 2011
very good one.

uchena
http://www.tekedia.com/forum/index.php
Winning N20,000 in Tekedia Forum is my goal
Re: AYC Semi Final: Nigeria 2 Mali 0, To Meet Cameroun in Final by mamagee3(f): 2:09am On Apr 29, 2011
kemisuga:

yippy cool
Yeah!!!!!
Re: AYC Semi Final: Nigeria 2 Mali 0, To Meet Cameroun in Final by RuuDie(m): 10:25am On Apr 29, 2011
Another round of shi-shi for the eagles. . . . i predict Nig 0 - 2 Cameroon grin
Re: AYC Semi Final: Nigeria 2 Mali 0, To Meet Cameroun in Final by skelemba: 9:17pm On May 02, 2011
To know what's happening in your world, follow us @mypages10 on twitter. If you are not on twitter, stay abreast and get a free twitter account. www.twitter.com/mypages10.
Also get a chance to win free recharge cards on our weekly quiz. Tell your friends and family.
Email us on mypages1.0@gmail.com for enquiry. The Weekly quiz holds every Sunday from 4pm-6pm.
Prize goes to the first correct answer via retweet.(Please do not send your answers via direct message) do let us know the mobile network you use alongside your answer when you are retweeting.
U can also say that '@mypages10 provides u with the latest tweets on what's happening around the globe so you can be sure to stay intouch with you world even as you tweet.
Please Note weekly quiz start from the 22nd of may 2011

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Roll Over Picks / England Vs Algeria - [0 - 0] - World Cup 2010 / Droom Football Academy!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.