Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Let's Assume The World Ends Predictably, What Happens? - The Options - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Assume The World Ends Predictably, What Happens? - The Options (323 Views)

If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? / What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? / World Ends Sept.23.... Are You Afraid Of Anytin?? (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Assume The World Ends Predictably, What Happens? - The Options by CodeTemplar: 6:27pm On May 16, 2021
If the world should come to an end and human were fully aware of the impending end, what happens to money and wealth generally?
Re: Let's Assume The World Ends Predictably, What Happens? - The Options by CodeTemplar: 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2023
1. Will you keep working as hard as you are?
2. Will you give out more suddenly to needy folks?
3. Will you withdraw and attempt to spend all the cash before the imminent end?
4. Will govts continue to demand taxes?
5. Will waring nations keep the fight going?
6. What about personal malice?

Seun, NLFPMOD.
Re: Let's Assume The World Ends Predictably, What Happens? - The Options by Kobojunkie: 6:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
CodeTemplar:
If the world should come to an end and human were fully aware of the impending end, what happens to money and wealth generally?
Why would the world end? undecided
Re: Let's Assume The World Ends Predictably, What Happens? - The Options by CodeTemplar: 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
I believe many will speedily come to the understanding that life in this short sphere is indeed vanity.
If I save, it will perish. If I stop working, I suffer for it. The balance is somewhere around giving away and living comfortably yet righteously
Re: Let's Assume The World Ends Predictably, What Happens? - The Options by Kobojunkie: 7:49pm On Jan 24, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Guy don't ask me demonic questions this evening. If your brain is too damaged and compromised for the topic, stay off it.
What is demonic about asking why the world would end? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Purpose Of Life / T B JOSHUA: Where We Got It Wrong! / Book Of Jubilees � 1-6 � Creation Of The World (missing Bible Parts!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.