Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,550 members, 7,843,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

How Igbos Raise To Political Importance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Igbos Raise To Political Importance (1664 Views)

Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! / How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo / Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Igbos Raise To Political Importance by aljharem(m): 12:39am On Apr 28, 2011
Before I start, i would want no insult on this thread

I have studied the political landscape of Nigeria and watch the current events taken place. In my finding, I notice that the igbos and northerners are in the best position as it is right now. The following are my thoughts

1.) Now that there is SS president and he won by the majority of the nddigbo votes, he is likely to compenstae them for there effort by buliding a sea port or a VALUABLE international airport. this in turn would reduce the tax system lagos collect from it's port and reduce the total income of the state and in general the SW because they all share this money as i was told.

2.) Even without a mandate, the SE has already gotten what they want (economic power from the west) now in 2015, it would be either SE or NE president. either way they still benefit.

3.) Now that the SW is out of National politics of PDP, it is only normal for more positions to be avalible for the ndigbo given that GEJ gives his promise

4.) Lagos is the heart beat of the SW (yorubas/edos) if it falls they have to rush to the upcoming econmical power (port harcount). Now some might agure that port harcount is not an igbo town but in reality, it does not have to be an igbo town before they benefit from it due to the close proximity to SE

5.) most juice national contract will be given to igbos and SS because of GEJ

6.) GEJ has shown time and time again that he does not care about the north or SW. All he is doing is channeling his energy to SE and SS

PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS POINTS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU REPLY

i would like to see the igbos views on this.
Re: How Igbos Raise To Political Importance by aljharem(m): 12:44am On Apr 28, 2011
just to add

There are some important seat in PDP that can be taken up by igbos as well
Re: How Igbos Raise To Political Importance by abadaba(m): 12:50am On Apr 28, 2011
@Uche, well done in your post, but Ndigbo only believes in equity. Ndigbo wants you to treat others how you treat them. Ndigbo will not be happy that only Ndigbo shares the national cake. It is not the Igbo spirit. The IGBO spirit is that of parity.
Re: How Igbos Raise To Political Importance by aljharem(m): 12:53am On Apr 28, 2011
abadaba:

@Uche, well done in your post, but Ndigbo only believes in equity. Ndigbo wants you to treat others how you treat them. Ndigbo will not be happy that only Ndigbo shares the national cake. It is not the Igbo spirit. The IGBO spirit is that of parity.

To be honest with u, i agree but this is nigeria where "if u are not fast; it is gone"

Now there are hundreds of choices Ndigbo can make to correct the marginazation and insults from other ethnic groups

Ohaneze should not get involve in this, this should be handled by the igbo leaders in PDP

what do u think ?
Re: How Igbos Raise To Political Importance by mensdept: 12:53am On Apr 28, 2011
alj harem:

I have studied the political landscape of Nigeria and watch the current events taken place. In my finding, I notice that the igbos and northerners are in the best position as it is right now. The following are my thoughts

1.) Now that there is SS president and he won by the majority of the nddigbo votes, he is likely to compenstae them for there effort by buliding a sea port or a VALUABLE international airport. this in turn would reduce the tax system lagos collect from it's port and reduce the total income of the state and in general the SW because they all share this money as i was told.

2.) Even without a mandate, the SE has already gotten what they want (economic power from the west) now in 2015, it would be either SE or NE president. either way they still benefit.

3.) Now that the SW is out of National politics of PDP, it is only normal for more positions to be avalible for the ndigbo given that GEJ gives his promise

4.) Lagos is the heart beat of the SW (yorubas/edos) if it falls they have to rush to the upcoming econmical power (port harcount). Now some might agure that port harcount is not an igbo town but in reality, it does not have to be an igbo town before they benefit from it due to the close proximity to SE

6.) GEJ has shown time and time again that he does not care about the north or SW. All he is doing is channeling his energy to SE and SS

Alj, I cant believe you of all people are writing this? Sounds like EzeUche has brought you some snuff
Re: How Igbos Raise To Political Importance by aljharem(m): 12:55am On Apr 28, 2011
mens dept:

Alj, I cant believe you of all people are writing this? Sounds like EzeUche has brought you some snuff
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i am just be objective here

i am half igbo and i want the best for my people as well
Re: How Igbos Raise To Political Importance by Nadanbata: 12:59am On Apr 28, 2011
alj harem:

GEJ couldnt have won this election without the backing of the Northern Elite. Let me make this very clear to you if you dont know.
Re: How Igbos Raise To Political Importance by aljharem(m): 1:02am On Apr 28, 2011
Nadanbata:

GEJ couldnt have won this election without the backing of the Northern Elite. Let me make this very clear to you if you dont know.

i know prefectly that; that was the case

i do not trust GEJ and he has made promises over and over again to different regions

i hope he does not betray us
Re: How Igbos Raise To Political Importance by aljharem(m): 1:05am On Apr 28, 2011
Nadanbata:

i hope they made a very good deal with him oh

infact if they did make a deal with him

is it for there pockets like they have always done or for the massives on the street undecided
Re: How Igbos Raise To Political Importance by mensdept: 1:08am On Apr 28, 2011
alj harem:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i am just be objective here

i am half igbo and i want the best for my people as well

Well so am I, but you usually tell it as it is. This suggestion, well, is objective, but are you seriously thinking that Igbo leaders in PDP should handle this? My friend whats up now?
Re: How Igbos Raise To Political Importance by aljharem(m): 1:11am On Apr 28, 2011
mens dept:

Well so am I, but you usually tell it as it is. This suggestion, well, is objective, but are you seriously thinking that Igbo leaders in PDP should handle this? My friend whats up now?

if is only the leaders in PDP that can do this job

forget ohaneze, they are theives and are not focus

moreover they would need someone already in the system to do it and ohaneze is not up to such task
Re: How Igbos Raise To Political Importance by bashr4: 3:05am On Apr 28, 2011
we really dont want much from nigeria except wat every other nigerians want ,thats light better security/police ,improve educational system etc, as for presidency , we really never cared about it until other nigerians started making mockery of us.
Re: How Igbos Raise To Political Importance by Justcash(m): 5:16am On Apr 28, 2011
@Poster: Igbos don't need all those stuffs that you mentioned. We need Equity and Progress. Let everyone be equally entitled to every opportunity, and let there be provision of all the basic infrastructures. Let Sea Ports, International airports, Roads, Electricity etc be equally provided in every part/region of Nigeria. Let appointments be based on competence than ethnicity. Let purposeful leadership reign above corrupt and retrogressive leadership.
Re: How Igbos Raise To Political Importance by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 28, 2011
Justcash:

@Poster: Igbos don't need all those stuffs that you mentioned. We need Equity and Progress. Let everyone be equally entitled to every opportunity, and let there be provision of all the basic infrastructures. Let Sea Ports, International airports, Roads, Electricity etc be equally provided in every part/region of Nigeria. Let appointments be based on competence than ethnicity. Let purposeful leadership reign above corrupt and retrogressive leadership.
Re: How Igbos Raise To Political Importance by EzeUche3(m): 7:18am On Apr 28, 2011
Whenever I see these type of threads, I see it as a slap in the face or an insult to the Igbo people. How dare you talk to us like we are children? How dare do you talk to millions of people in such a manner? It is this type of attitude, which makes Igbos dislike other Nigerians even more.

We don't need your advice. Start worrying about your own dammn people, because I see no group that is superior to the Ndigbo in Nigeria.

You all can take your advice and shove it up your arse.
Re: How Igbos Raise To Political Importance by T9ksy(m): 8:52am On Apr 28, 2011
abadaba:

What a load of baloney!!!
where was this so-called igbo spirit in the first republic when igbos were taking up most (govt.) posts in the south? it was this greed that eventually brought down our nascent democracy.

Parity ko, disparity ni!

Una don come with una juvenille revisionism.
Re: How Igbos Raise To Political Importance by Justcash(m): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2011
T9ksy:

where was this so-called igbo spirit in the first republic when igbos were taking up most (govt.) posts in the SOUTH? it was this greed that eventually brought down our nascent democracy.

Parity ko, disparity ni!

Southern Nigeria is made up of Igboland and the present South south entities.

If you are Yoruba, you are a western Nigerian. We, Southerners, have always been in the helm of our affairs. Go and mind your business in the west.
Re: How Igbos Raise To Political Importance by T9ksy(m): 10:41am On Apr 28, 2011
Justcash:

[b]Southern Nigeria is made up of Igboland and the present South south entities.

If you are Yoruba, you are a western Nigerian. We, Southerners, have always been in the helm of our affairs. Go and mind your business in the west. [/b]

As far as the Tafawa Balewa govt was concerned (of which you guys were lic.king their gworro arse.s) anything beyond rivers benue and niger is southern nigeria.

Yeah, am yoruba and a proud one too and make no apology to no one about it.

You guys, always being at the helm of your affairs? yeah right, if you say so grin

I will mind my business in the west when you guys take all your fake drug dealers and nimcompoops back to your region.
Re: How Igbos Raise To Political Importance by Chubhie: 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2011
Good thought pattern alj. As it is now we can only speculate. Lets make Nl less tribalized. Thanks.
Re: How Igbos Raise To Political Importance by aljharem(m): 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2011
Chubhie:

Good thought pattern alj. As it is now we can only speculate. Lets make Nl less tribalized. Thanks.

okay
Re: How Igbos Raise To Political Importance by aljharem(m): 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2011
EzeUche__:

Whenever I see these type of threads, I see it as a slap in the face or an insult to the Igbo people. How dare you talk to us like we are children? How dare do you talk to millions of people in such a manner? It is this type of attitude, which makes Igbos dislike other Nigerians even more.

We don't need your advice. Start worrying about your own dammn people, because I see no group that is superior to the Ndigbo in Nigeria.

You all can take your advice and shove it up your arse.
Re: How Igbos Raise To Political Importance by Sunofgod(m): 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2011
alj harem:

2.) Even without a mandate, the SE has already gotten what they want (economic power from the west) now in 2015, it would be either SE or  NE president. either way they still benefit.

BE GONE - SATAN.

Your a bloody imposter - let this be the last time you open a thread like this - You Devil.

Your efforts to create animosity between the so called SE, SS, and SW will be exposed - You Devil.

You now even claim to have Igbo blood inside you. Well if so it is tainted - You Devil.

Nothing about you is Igbo - Devil

Whether you like it or not the whole of the South have a different ideology and view on life which is opposed to the Norths.

GEJ's task is to compensate the whole of the South  (SE/SS/SW) for the attrocities committed by the North.

You Devil.
Re: How Igbos Raise To Political Importance by dempeople(m): 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2011
alj harem:

Uche Ciroma, I've read your post. Let me ask the following questions according to each of your points;

About Point 1: First of all, the tax/duty/charges being collected at the port does not go to Lagos government coffers but to the ministry of transport. Also, those infrastructures that you mentioned, are only promises which would or would not be fulfilled. We only hope he builds befitting terminals in Enugu and Owerri airports, speed-up the riverport development, 2nd niger bridge, erosion devastation containment as well as political posts such as Senate presido. But on the whole, some developments are not just for the SE eg. power reforms, security improvement, better healthcare facilities etc. These are nationwide developments.

About 2: grin grin grin You're a sharp man. How did you know our eyes are firmly on shifting the economic base from lagos to, the SE?

About 3: GEJ didn't promise Ndigbo any political post so, don't be misled here. Its even unconstitutional and unprofessional to explicitly do so by him. His mind would've been made up of his intentions by now. Its all about zoning within the PDP and as at now, it seems the SE is much better-off to muscle for some top posts like Senate presido etc. We still have COAS, internal affairs etc.

About 4: PH has always been an Igbo city. Never mind what u've heard on the contrary. It used to be called "Igwe Ocha" in igbo which means "white land" or ("white sand" sort of, due to its close proximity to the sea where u're mostly to see white sand.)

About 5: No. GEJ isn't that kind of person. He most likely will like the contracts to go to competent hands which would define his infrastructural legacy. He wants people to remember him for specific things that moved the country forward such as the electoral conduct etc. You should have asked why he didn't give the post of INEC to another Igbo man (as compensation for removal of Iwu) or another southerner?

About 6: Please how did you come about this? Who told you he doesn't have the interest of a particular set of people or region at heart? What evidences could you point at?
Re: How Igbos Raise To Political Importance by aljharem(m): 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2011
dem_people:

Uche Ciroma, I've read your post. Let me ask the following questions according to each of your points;

About Point 1: First of all, the tax/duty/charges being collected at the port does not go to Lagos government coffers but to the ministry of transport. Also, those infrastructures that you mentioned, are only promises which would or would not be fulfilled. We only hope he builds befitting terminals in Enugu and Owerri airports, speed-up the riverport development, 2nd niger bridge, erosion devastation containment as well as political posts such as Senate presido. But on the whole, some developments are not just for the SE eg. power reforms, security improvement, better healthcare facilities etc. These are nationwide developments.

About 2: grin grin grin You're a sharp man. How did you know our eyes are firmly on shifting the economic base from lagos to, the SE?

About 3: GEJ didn't promise Ndigbo any political post so, don't be misled here. Its even unconstitutional and unprofessional to explicitly do so by him. His mind would've been made up of his intentions by now. Its all about zoning within the PDP and as at now, it seems the SE is much better-off to muscle for some top posts like Senate presido etc. We still have COAS, internal affairs etc.

About 4: PH has always been an Igbo city. Never mind what u've heard on the contrary. It used to be called "Igwe Ocha" in igbo which means "white land" or ("white sand" sort of, due to its close proximity to the sea where u're mostly to see white sand.)

About 5: No. GEJ isn't that kind of person. He most likely will like the contracts to go to competent hands which would define his infrastructural legacy. He wants people to remember him for specific things that moved the country forward such as the electoral conduct etc. You should have asked why he didn't give the post of INEC to another Igbo man (as compensation for removal of Iwu) or another southerner?

About 6: Please how did you come about this? Who told you he doesn't have the interest of a particular set of people or region at heart? What evidences could you point at?

1.) the duty tax on good and port tax are different i hope u know. the tax on good is taken from the state government while the port tax or (import and export charge) is taken by the FG

2.) yes i know , now how would the ndigbo turn that into a benefit

3.)you are joking right, is any thing consitutional in nigeria. what ohaneze did is it conitutional.

4.) not quite true nut either way, ndigbo would benefit

5.) well we shall see about that

6.)even when he came to campign in the north and SW he did not go to the indignes over there, instead he was shoutin on how the population of igbos should vote for him
Re: How Igbos Raise To Political Importance by Dede1(m): 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2011
T9ksy:

where was this so-called igbo spirit in the first republic when igbos were taking up most (govt.) posts in the south? it was this greed that eventually brought down our nascent democracy.

Parity ko, disparity ni!

I know hatred could drive some people into the state of irrational behavior but never knew it could also drive few individuals into pitiful insanity. The inconsequential aversion you developed for a particular ethnicity in Nigeria has conspicuously degraded you to a psychiatric patient.

Ndigbo had never wanted anything that belongs to any region within the cesspit called Nigeria. Not even when cocoa and groundnuts held sway in Nigeria. Ndigbo competed fair and square.

The British had wanted political power in Nigeria to rest in the hands of northern and western regional politicians but every election conducted from 1951 to 1959, whether regional or federal, turned British operatives into minnows.

I guess you did not know that ministerial appointments of the era were determined by electoral wins. During 1954 federal election, NCNC won western and eastern regions. Due to this electoral feat, NCNC had to produce eight federal ministers with portfolio while NPC had four.

Zik and leadership of NCNC made sure western and eastern regions produces equal number of ministers with portfolio.

In civil service and military, the British maintained the policy of meritorious intake and ascendency
Re: How Igbos Raise To Political Importance by Dede1(m): 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2011
dem_people:

I salute you on the efforts to educate Alj Boko Haram or Uche on political shenanigans in Nigeria. Posts, whether air, sea or land, are exclusive domains of the federal government. However, posts constitute major economic infrastructures of any country
Re: How Igbos Raise To Political Importance by dempeople(m): 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2011
1) Ok. Well I wasn't aware of such tax arrangement. Watch the massive depreciation in the IGR of lagos when we relocated economically, to the east.

2) Are u asking ndigbo how they've been successful in business over the years despite the overwhelming odds? I thought you said you're Igbo abi na half Igbo   wink. . . . so you don't know your people's ways anymore?  shocked cool

3) The same laws governing the presidency isn't oriented towards ohanaeze. I personally can form an organization and make them support who I (we) wish to support. Doesn't make it awkward. The reason why u're so against Ohanaeze's moves was cos you knew how Ndigbo would listen to their clarion cry to heed to a particular interest. Don't u guys have Arewa up there in the north? Why didn't they rally behind sai buhari if u guys up there so much loved to see him as presido abi Arewa no dee represent una interests anymore? Is the house of Arewa on fire? Looks so.  cool

4) What's not quite true? so u now know more than an Igbo man like me? The other day I was asking u about the ethnicities in the north, cos of why? Cos I lacked the knowledge about that side of 9ja. And now u, a northerner, wants to tell me what happens in my own backyard? Tell my blood cousins in Rivers that they aren't igbo and then try and come back alive!

5) Oh yes, we shall see about that. Either way, Eastern Nigeria will never be the same again. Watch the episode of the speed of development as from May 29th. . . . . .stay tuned and enjoy the show.

6) This is a popular rumour that isn't true one bit. What I saw on tele was a GEJ campaigning in Sokoto, Kaduna and etc but didn't record the desired turnout as expected. Infact, the few people there was chanting "sai buhari". And u tell me he does not care about the north? Why did he bother to campaign there? Why did Buhari campaign massively in the north but not in the south especially the SE and SS? As he knew the support from his homebase, shouldn't he had tried as much as possible to gain inroads into the south?
Re: How Igbos Raise To Political Importance by dempeople(m): 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2011
Dede1:

I salute you on the efforts to educate Alj Boko Haram or Uche on political shenanigans in Nigeria. Posts, whether air, sea or land, are exclusive domains of the federal government. However, posts constitute major economic infrastructures of any country

You're welcome bro.
Re: How Igbos Raise To Political Importance by joeyfire(m): 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2011
T9ksy:

Parity ko, disparity ni!

Your motor park analysis is amazing homie. "Igbos taking up posts in the south that brought down our nascent democracy" i dont know where to start with you but i advise that you go read up some primary school history books to begin.

Alj Uche is just trying to start a SE and SW debate here. Naija don pass that level
Re: How Igbos Raise To Political Importance by UncleJJ(m): 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2011
shifting the economic base from lagos to, the SE?
: This is very necessary. Lagos is growing to powerful as a state, reducing it's financial muscle the have will keep some matters in check. You can even see it in Westerners attitude towards other Nigerians.

Lagos is the heart beat of the SW (yorubas/edos)
: You speak such words, because of ACN domination of Edo State "yes" - i'm sorry to say you are very wrong, ACN only thrives in Edo State because of the former NLC leader. If Oshiomole decamped to CPC, he would still become the governor.

The British had wanted political power in Nigeria to rest in the hands of northern and western regional politicians
: The British never had any interest in the west policies or ideologies. They simply wanted the North to rule, and they still do.

I see no group that is superior to the Ndigbo in Nigeria.
What are the facts, what do have to prove that the Ndigbo are superior . Why are all Igbo people like this. And you guys want to rule Nigeria, its not possible with this sort of character.

5(i).
Nadanbata: GEJ couldnt have won this election without the backing blessing of the Northern Elite.
: This is for the proud igbo, until you can learn to build trust, credibility and nationalism, you only continue to hope to receive compensations. The only men i deeply respect from the east are the Late Chief Okadigbo and The Present Owelle Rochas Okorocha.

5(ii). Igbo should that no sect in this country is more unified than the Northerner's (whether or not they are IRK or CRK students).

5(iii). If the Igbo must win this election, they must get a candidate with strong western, south-south and northern ties. You need someone that comes from a family which intermarried which different section of the country. This connection will help you more than you can imagine. It will demonstrate the east ability to tolerate so called "foreign and less superior bodies.

5(iv). If there is nothing chance for the above, then just keep doing business and making money- this you are very good at. But, you guys need to move into agriculture, buy land in the north employ the northerner to work for you, this will also make Ndigbo appear more powerful and gracious. Ndigbo should not forget that it is the collective demand from the north,west,south-south and east, that ensure their businesses run profitably .

In light of this Ndigbo, should even be the sect that pushes for peace in Nigeria more than any sect, but they dont. WHY?

dem_people: Why did Buhari campaign massively in the north but not in the south especially the SE and SS?
: Low campaign funds, i believe that CPC, does have branches in the south. Secondly - Yours truly's campaign in the north were not targetted to the middle class/educated and upper. Buhari, plan was simple, appear as a messiah to the masses and we have lots of masses in this country.
Re: How Igbos Raise To Political Importance by T9ksy(m): 9:36pm On Apr 28, 2011
Dede1:

I know hatred could drive some people into the state of irrational behavior but never knew it could also drive few individuals into pitiful insanity. The inconsequential aversion you developed for a particular ethnicity in Nigeria has conspicuously degraded you to a psychiatric patient.

Ndigbo had never wanted anything that belongs to any region within the cesspit called Nigeria. Not even when cocoa and groundnuts held sway in Nigeria. Ndigbo competed fair and square.

The British had wanted political power in Nigeria to rest in the hands of northern and western regional politicians but every election conducted from 1951 to 1959, whether regional or federal, turned British operatives into minnows.

I guess you did not know that ministerial appointments of the era were determined by electoral wins. During 1954 federal election, NCNC won western and eastern regions. Due to this electoral feat, NCNC had to produce eight federal ministers with portfolio while NPC had four.

Zik and leadership of NCNC made sure western and eastern regions produces equal number of ministers with portfolio.

In civil service and military, the British maintained the policy of meritorious intake and ascendency

Listen Dede, why do you find it so difficult to have a civilised discussion with others without resorting to name-callings and derogatory remarks.
I don't hate you, i just don't like mindset. does that make me insane? hell no.
Anyway, am quite knowledgeable with regards to mental ill-health to assure you that I do not qualify for the treatment you proposed.

Just listen to yourself- Igbos never want anything form nigeria but even as far back as the 50's, you igbos wants to rule over yorubaland. During the civil war, Ojukwu also tried to take over yorubaland under the pretext that he's coming to liberate us. I don't recall anyone asking for his help.

The british gave power to the north and somehow Zik appeared as TB's errand boy when he could have teamed up with Awo as a senior partner. I suppose Zik must have a thing for grade 2 teachers as he repeated the same feat in 1979 grin.

By the time we got self-rule, the north only had 2 graduates. Its common knowledge that the north were less educated so how then can you assert that the brits maintained a policy of meritorous ascendency in both our military and civil services. You are simply being economical with the truth.
Re: How Igbos Raise To Political Importance by aljharem(m): 2:13am On Apr 29, 2011
UncleJJ:

1. : This is very necessary. Lagos is growing to powerful as a state, reducing it's financial muscle the have will keep some matters in check. You can even see it in Westerners attitude towards other Nigerians.

2.: You speak such words, because of ACN domination of Edo State "yes" - i'm sorry to say you are very wrong, ACN only thrives in Edo State because of the former NLC leader. If Oshiomole decamped to CPC, he would still become the governor.

3.: The British never had any interest in the west policies or ideologies. They simply wanted the North to rule, and they still do.

4. What are the facts, what do have to prove that the Ndigbo are superior . Why are all Igbo people like this. And you guys want to rule Nigeria, its not possible with this sort of character.

5(i). : This is for the proud igbo, until you can learn to build trust, credibility and nationalism, you only continue to hope to receive compensations. The only men i deeply respect from the east are the Late Chief Okadigbo and The Present Owelle Rochas Okorocha.

5(ii). Igbo should that no sect in this country is more unified than the Northerner's (whether or not they are IRK or CRK students).

5(iii). If the Igbo must win this election, they must get a candidate with strong western, south-south and northern ties. You need someone that comes from a family which intermarried which different section of the country. This connection will help you more than you can imagine. It will demonstrate the east ability to tolerate so called "foreign and less superior bodies.

5(iv). If there is nothing chance for the above, then just keep doing business and making money- this you are very good at. But, you guys need to move into agriculture, buy land in the north employ the northerner to work for you, this will also make Ndigbo appear more powerful and gracious. Ndigbo should not forget that it is the collective demand from the north,west,south-south and east, that ensure their businesses run profitably .

In light of this Ndigbo, should even be the sect that pushes for peace in Nigeria more than any sect, but they dont. WHY?

6.: Low campaign funds, i believe that CPC, does have branches in the south. Secondly - Yours truly's campaign in the north were not targetted to the middle class/educated and upper. Buhari, plan was simple, appear as a messiah to the masses and we have lots of masses in this country.

hmmmm coming back to it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Guys And Bad Girls: Kelvin Igbodo / Amaechi Stirs A Hornet’s Nest / Awolowo Never Understood Real Politics At Anytime –omololu Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.