Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Hadiza Usman: Why INTELS Was Disqualified From Npa’s Boat Pilotage Contract - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hadiza Usman: Why INTELS Was Disqualified From Npa’s Boat Pilotage Contract (15602 Views)

Atiku: FG Restoring Intels' Pilotage Contract Doesn't Benefit Me / Binta Garba: Usman Plotted My Removal From NPA Because I Demanded Transparency / NPA Terminates Intels Pilotage Contract Over Failure To Remit $145.84m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadiza Usman: Why INTELS Was Disqualified From Npa’s Boat Pilotage Contract by OhiOfIhima: 7:46pm On May 16, 2021
visijo:
Ask for their account number and send them money, not every time “How was your night?”, does someone without money sleep well?�

Are you Normaaal cool cool

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman: Why INTELS Was Disqualified From Npa’s Boat Pilotage Contract by anataala: 8:22pm On May 16, 2021
In your dreams
Pharaoh4rin:
This woman frustrated Atiku in avid to satisfy Aliko dangote and Elrufai.
When the she started d madness against INTELS I was shocked at her audacity to ridicule such a big firm that have contributed to d national pocket. I thank God that INTELS will be restored.
Re: Hadiza Usman: Why INTELS Was Disqualified From Npa’s Boat Pilotage Contract by MoIbrahim: 8:58pm On May 16, 2021
ZorGBUooeh:
Pipu wet no get drop of water dey call the shot for our waterways..

South una mumu never do?

I know the shape of your head grin
Re: Hadiza Usman: Why INTELS Was Disqualified From Npa’s Boat Pilotage Contract by maste: 9:08pm On May 16, 2021
SHAME ON THE NIGHT. YOU BROUGHT YOUR NIGHT TO KILL THE LIGHT. DON'T YOU KNOW THE LIGHT CAN NEVER DIE? THESE PEOPLE ARE AGENTS OF DARKNESS. ALL OF THEM INCLUDING THE LIVING DEAD AT THE TOP.
Re: Hadiza Usman: Why INTELS Was Disqualified From Npa’s Boat Pilotage Contract by DD29: 9:11pm On May 16, 2021
I Agree With You,
Re: Hadiza Usman: Why INTELS Was Disqualified From Npa’s Boat Pilotage Contract by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:23pm On May 16, 2021
Madam Abeg stop all the unnecessary interviews and explanations. ..there is on going panel or probe into the whole issue, so allow them finish before crying victimization here!
Re: Hadiza Usman: Why INTELS Was Disqualified From Npa’s Boat Pilotage Contract by InvertedHammer: 9:34pm On May 16, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
When the she started d madness against INTELS I was shocked at her audacity to ridicule such a big firm that have contributed to d national pocket. I thank God that INTELS will be restored.
/
Dangote, El Rufai, Atiku doing what they know best while the people with the oil in their backyard are bragging about being the most dreaded militants.

/

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman: Why INTELS Was Disqualified From Npa’s Boat Pilotage Contract by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:46pm On May 16, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
Dangote, El Rufai, Atiku doing what they know best while the people with the oil in their backyard are bragging about being the most dreaded militants.

/

Your point?

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman: Why INTELS Was Disqualified From Npa’s Boat Pilotage Contract by Awoleesu(m): 11:08pm On May 16, 2021
Girl, Rest abeg!

When you're on suspension, you should know well not to issue statements on the issue under probe!

This is the girl Madam Sirleaf wants us to believe is "refined" and "sound"!
Re: Hadiza Usman: Why INTELS Was Disqualified From Npa’s Boat Pilotage Contract by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 16, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

INTELS should not be restored. I have great respect for Atiku because he is very generous. My personal love for Atiku should not becloud my sense of reasoning. Amaechi is from Rivers State and a former governor , but he may not know the kind of deals that go on in that place. OBJ knows what was happening but looked the other way. INTELS have become landlord at Onne and become more powerful. INTELS have been operating at Onne from the Military era till date with lot of deals using the connection of government in power.

Some young Naval Officers that served at Nigerian Naval College, Onne during the military era when INTELS was operating at the Sea Port have retired as Rear Admirals. INTELS have become an institution in that area. They should allow another company to take over from INTELS. I know what I am saying. I know deals cannot be eliminated, but let another company take over from INTELS. Atiku can be compensated in another area.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman: Why INTELS Was Disqualified From Npa’s Boat Pilotage Contract by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:51pm On May 16, 2021
babaolofin:

INTELS should not be restored. I have great respect for Atiku because he is very generous. My personal love for Atiku should not becloud my sense of reasoning. Amaechi is from Rivers State and a former governor , but he may not know the kind of deals that go on in that place. OBJ knows what was happening but looked the other way. INTELS have become landlord at Onne and become more powerful. INTELS have been operating at Onne from the Military era till date with lot of deals using the connection of government in power.

Some young Naval Officers that served at Nigerian Naval College, Onne during the military era when INTELS was operating at the Sea Port have retired as Rear Admirals. INTELS have become an institution in that area. They should allow another company to take over from INTELS. I know what I am saying. I know deals cannot be eliminated, but let another company take over from INTELS. Atiku can be compensated in another area.

You may be right but they're a company and they pay their taxes. When INTELS was investigated prior Atiku's election in 2019, they did not found it wanting of any tax evasion. They are up to date with international best practices. So what are we talking?
Re: Hadiza Usman: Why INTELS Was Disqualified From Npa’s Boat Pilotage Contract by Nobody: 12:28am On May 17, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

You may be right but they're a company and they pay their taxes. When INTELS was investigated prior Atiku's election in 2019, they did not found it wanting of any tax evasion. They are up to date with international best practices. So what are we talking?

I have nothing against Atiku. Deals have nothing to do with taxes. Atiku or Hadiza may not even know the level of deals. It is better for another company to take over . I know nobody is a saint. Sub Lieutenants in the Navy who provided security services to INTELS during military era have retired as Rear Admirals . INTELS have been operating at Onne when they were Cadets at NDA . No agency, NPA or Customs can thoroughly put INTELS under check in that area. At Onne, INTELS have become landlord and an Institution. Let us give change a trial.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman: Why INTELS Was Disqualified From Npa’s Boat Pilotage Contract by obinna4Jesus(m): 4:23am On May 17, 2021
These are some of the basic truths about affiliate marketing.

1. It’s not entirely passive.
If you don’t have time to understand the basics... you will struggle.
Before any stream of income becomes passive, it’s first active.
If you can’t create 90mins daily for 2 weeks to understand the process.
Please don’t start.

2. It doesn’t matter if the best teachers teach you.
Don’t ever forget these points Whatever you learn requires.

a. Practice
b. Persistence
c. Patience.

3. “I started affiliate marketing and I’ve made 10 Million Naira in 5 seconds”
May not be a lie oh.. but it’s not the entire truth.
There was work, sweat, lots of skills and iterations, knowingly and unknowingly.
Don’t be fooled.

4. Everything is easier when you have at least small money.
It stops you from being desperate.
And any marketer knows that desperation reeks of a dead rat.

5. Don’t follow the shiny object syndrome.
Any business or skill which is worth doing is worth learning also.
Affiliate Marketing is not a get rich quick scheme.

Calm down and learn the skill. It increases your chances highly.

Affiliate Marketing and Information Marketing can really make you a lot of money.

But I’ll rather have you coming into this business with a healthy expectation.

Plenty have made and are still making lots of money from it.

And you can too.

If you have those 5 things at the back of your mind and you're interested in learning the nitty gritty of Affiliate marketing, WhatsApp me on 08034760680
Re: Hadiza Usman: Why INTELS Was Disqualified From Npa’s Boat Pilotage Contract by Bluntemperor: 5:27am On May 17, 2021
Gten:
Amaechi's story didn't sound right, this is more detailed.

So P A( personal assistant) is the one that committed the offence,abi?.
Get Sense,bro!
Re: Hadiza Usman: Why INTELS Was Disqualified From Npa’s Boat Pilotage Contract by InvertedHammer: 6:33am On May 17, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Your point?

/
You guys are losers.

/
Re: Hadiza Usman: Why INTELS Was Disqualified From Npa’s Boat Pilotage Contract by MYZOLE: 6:33am On May 17, 2021
Re: Hadiza Usman: Why INTELS Was Disqualified From Npa’s Boat Pilotage Contract by dalongjnr: 6:45am On May 17, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
Can you be as detailed as she's with you accusations?
I tend to agree with her submissions.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman: Why INTELS Was Disqualified From Npa’s Boat Pilotage Contract by frog12: 10:08am On May 17, 2021
who was she sending the MONEY to?
Dangote

Koryc:
Dangote puppet why are you just telling us?
Re: Hadiza Usman: Why INTELS Was Disqualified From Npa’s Boat Pilotage Contract by Sunnyja: 1:48pm On May 17, 2021
sweetshisha:
Fight Tinubus intrest Jagaban and end up retired... Ask Jonathan
Jonathan is now a world hero, some Jagabandits are wishing they can achieve half of what GEJ has achieved.
Re: Hadiza Usman: Why INTELS Was Disqualified From Npa’s Boat Pilotage Contract by sweetshisha: 1:49pm On May 17, 2021
Sunnyja:
Jonathan is now a world hero, some Jagabandits are wishing they can achieve half of what GEJ has achieved.

World hero to Ibos, ineffectual Buffon to western world, losser to Meaningful Nigerians
Re: Hadiza Usman: Why INTELS Was Disqualified From Npa’s Boat Pilotage Contract by Tundex911: 8:54am On May 19, 2021
Until 9ja end putting round peg in square hole before e go better...

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arresting Nwosu In Church Unacceptable, CAN Tells Police / President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) / Electoral Act: Amaechi, Ngige, Risk Disqualification Over Failure To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.