Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock (14791 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja / Buhari Did Not Lie To Trump, By Abimbola Adelakun / Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by patani(m): 7:43pm On May 18, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Hehehehehe grin
This e-nomardic savage animal is still feeling funky o. Painting dreaming of world tour through his phone grin you really wish grin

Now I understand some things are too big for your small mind to comprehend...i am sure you are probably looking for who is gonna give you 200Naira to eat dinner tonight......Low lifer like you.....Akindanidani ...empty skull ....shut ur gotta mouth u dnt belong amoung humans. I see you posting like a loose dog all over nairaland... common question on economy to sustain ur useless Oduduwa republic u cant answer...ure here barking a rabis infected dog all over nairaland...
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by UncleKoboko: 10:45pm On May 18, 2021
patani:

Now I understand some things are too big for your small mind to comprehend...i am sure you are probably looking for who is gonna give you 200Naira to eat dinner tonight......Low lifer like you.....Akindanidani ...empty skull ....shut ur gotta mouth u dnt belong amoung humans. I see you posting like a loose dog all over nairaland... common question on economy to sustain ur useless Oduduwa republic u cant answer...ure here barking a rabis infected dog all over nairaland...
Save your miserable N200 for the millions of your almajiri people and the 95% beggars we have in this country that consists of Hausa-fulani tribe grin

Is it not shameful that even as 60% of the rulers of this country, 70% owner of oil blocs in Nige Delta, Dangote, Danjuma ETC with all the stolen money, YOU PEOPLE ARE STILL BEGGARS AND ALMAJIRI!

VERY PATHETIC!
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by patani(m): 7:57am On May 19, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Save your miserable N200 for the millions of your almajiri people and the 95% beggars we have in this country that consists of Hausa-fulani tribe grin

Is it not shameful that even as 60% of the rulers of this country, 70% owner of oil blocs in Nige Delta, Dangote, Danjuma ETC with all the stolen money, YOU PEOPLE ARE STILL BEGGARS AND ALMAJIRI!

VERY PATHETIC!

Crass!! How do you assume I am Hausa, You see why I said ure an idiot?? read my responses again and I use ur brain to know which tribe I am....jobless cunt!!...Online slowpoke!
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by UncleKoboko: 9:08am On May 19, 2021
patani:

Crass!! How do you assume I am Hausa, You see why I said ure an idiot?? read my responses again and I use ur brain to know which tribe I am....jobless cunt!!...Online slowpoke!
dear m0ron, it's obvious that you are.
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by patani(m): 10:16am On May 19, 2021
UncleKoboko:

dear m0ron, it's obvious that you are.

Your brain need to be examined......keep being delusional behaving like a lice infected dog on online forum, typing like an a*shole thinking you av monopoly of craze....If you get to my mention again ...Ile a ga ju e lo...asinwin omo alia ni ran oshi!
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by UncleKoboko: 7:17pm On May 19, 2021
patani:

Your brain need to be examined......keep being delusional behaving like a lice infected dog on online forum, typing like an a*shole thinking you av monopoly of craze....If you get to my mention again ...Ile a ga ju e lo...asinwin omo alia ni ran oshi!
Oò'ni ṣorire
Ọmọ ofo jatijati
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by patani(m): 7:37am On May 20, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Oò'ni ṣorire
Ọmọ ofo jatijati

You see, its getting obvious that you av no brain at all...nothing to say again and resorted to curse?........ You have an extremely low intelect....Arinding akin dani dani alainironu...I wo to ye kan ti fi to'Je

Sho lo mad ni?
Ati ni Laari e o daye atunwa....F* ckin pig shit!!
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by Jomonix: 7:58am On May 20, 2021
Nice message from Atiku. But the disorderly and corrupt Nigerian system had given undue advantage to many northerners and brought stupendous wealth to them. What is happening today is that the chicken has come home to roost.
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by UncleKoboko: 8:32am On May 20, 2021
patani:

You see, its getting obvious that you av no brain at all...nothing to say again and resorted to curse?........ You have an extremely low intelect....Arinding akin dani dani alainironu...I wo to ye kan ti fi to'Je

Sho lo mad ni?
Ati ni Laari e o daye atunwa....F* ckin pig shit!!
Ọdẹ
Fulani ass licker slave.
Continue to support evil and hypocrisies.
It will never be well with you.
Ọmọ ale jati jati
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by patani(m): 8:52pm On May 20, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Ọdẹ
Fulani ass licker slave.
Continue to support evil and hypocrisies.
It will never be well with you.
Ọmọ ale jati jati

Awon Iran e lo 'mo ale...where did u see me lick fulani ass...slowpoke like u...just keep assuming......Olo rii bu Omo ako igba...Agoju logun
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by UncleKoboko: 9:00pm On May 20, 2021
patani:

Awon Iran e lo 'mo ale...where did u see me lick fulani ass...slowpoke like u...just keep assuming......Olo rii bu Omo ako igba...Agoju logun
Lol!
You suck!
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by patani(m): 9:14am On May 21, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Lol!
You suck!

hahaha...akin dani dani...you just made it obvious that you are dull but you think you are smart....Woh...o boy pack one side jor, no be everyone you see on Nairaland you can abuse and go scot free... some of us are too mature to unleash words on people even though we av it ready when you deserve it...get a life...focus on ur school lad!
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by UncleKoboko: 10:26am On May 21, 2021
patani:

hahaha...akin dani dani...you just made it obvious that you are dull but you think you are smart....Woh...o boy pack one side jor, no be everyone you see on Nairaland you can abuse and go scot free... some of us are too mature to unleash words on people even though we av it ready when you deserve it...get a life...focus on ur school lad!
This lousy morón!
Are you so jobless?
I pity your parents...
Ọmọ irankiran.
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by patani(m): 10:38am On May 21, 2021
UncleKoboko:

This lousy morón!
Are you so jobless?
I pity your parents...
Ọmọ irankiran.

hahahahahah...you have nothing to say again...go and read your book werey omo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Anti-social Media Bill Before The Senate – Saraki / DHQ Says Shekau’s End Near, 15 Terrorists Killed In Borno / Adejare Bello Dumps PDP For APC In Osun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.