Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

How To Create Free GTB Account Using Mobile - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Create Free GTB Account Using Mobile (652 Views)

How To Browse Using Mobile Data While Your Phone Is On Airplane Mode / How To Snoop In Someone Whatsapp Account Using Your Phone / GURUS: Can I Create Bulk Sms Account Using My Android Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create Free GTB Account Using Mobile by Dark002(m): 8:34pm On May 16, 2021
Dail *737# selected 9 " Next Menu" Selected 1 "create Account " Select 1 again " Create account without BVN" fill the form given to you. They will send you message with a Number like "your account number is 12451927" Then Save the Number. Go to the nearest gTBank Branch given them the code sent to you They will give u a Form When u successfully Registered they will say "next Week u will come and take your ATM And Bvn..
now u can fund your Account in the branch
Re: How To Create Free GTB Account Using Mobile by AmadorSays: 10:36am On May 17, 2021
its a nice thing to know i can open a new account from my tecno phone, but lately i cant tell you i have been impressed with gtbank's services sha
Re: How To Create Free GTB Account Using Mobile by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 17, 2021
Dark002:
Dail *737# selected 9 " Next Menu" Selected 1 "create Account " Select 1 again " Create account without BVN" fill the form given to you. They will send you message with a Number like "your account number is 12451927" Then Save the Number. Go to the nearest gTBank Branch given them the code sent to you They will give u a Form When u successfully Registered they will say "next Week u will come and take your ATM And Bvn..
now u can fund your Account in the branch
what's the essence of stressing yourself when you will still have to visit the banks? Does it make any sense to you?
Re: How To Create Free GTB Account Using Mobile by Dark002(m): 2:43pm On May 17, 2021
Xiaomi1:
what's the essence of stressing yourself when you will still have to visit the banks? Does it make any sense to you?
in bank registary u, have to use NIN And,voters card .but,this method only,voters card .and also gives atm nd bvn in time
Re: How To Create Free GTB Account Using Mobile by Dark002(m): 2:45pm On May 17, 2021
AmadorSays:
its a nice thing to know i can open a new account from my tecno phone, but lately i cant tell you i have been impressed with gtbank's services sha
good
Re: How To Create Free GTB Account Using Mobile by stupidmod3: 3:56pm On May 17, 2021
if i still go bank last last to fill form wats d need for phone own
Re: How To Create Free GTB Account Using Mobile by Dark002(m): 7:19pm On May 17, 2021
stupidmod3:
if i still go bank last last to fill form wats d need for phone own
with mobile no need for NIN but directly u have to,pay, 500 for form they charges alot while with Mobile Is free
Re: How To Create Free GTB Account Using Mobile by stupidmod3: 8:19pm On May 17, 2021
Dark002:
with mobile no need for NIN but directly u have to,pay, 500 for form they charges alot while with Mobile Is free

without mobile u dont need nin also
Re: How To Create Free GTB Account Using Mobile by Breastfeed: 8:00am On May 18, 2021
abi? but at least you can enjoy their banking services very well from your tecno phone na cheesy
AmadorSays:
Re: How To Create Free GTB Account Using Mobile by Dark002(m): 3:50pm On May 18, 2021
stupidmod3:

without mobile u dont need nin also
aghhh here we, use nin
Re: How To Create Free GTB Account Using Mobile by stupidmod3: 4:16pm On May 18, 2021
Dark002:
aghhh here we, use nin
where cause i was @ zenith nah still bvn.

no bank is using nin stop spreading lies
Re: How To Create Free GTB Account Using Mobile by Dark002(m): 7:48pm On May 18, 2021
stupidmod3:
where cause i was @ zenith nah still bvn.

no bank is using nin stop spreading lies
PLEASE COME ADAMAWA STATE GO TO ANY GTBANK TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT

(1) (Reply)

Redmi 8 4gb Ram 64gb Rom At Affordable Price / How To Know If My Iphone Is Hacked Or Hacked By Someone / The New Apple Mac Mini M1 Made For Livestreaming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.