Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,253 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

I Can't Receive Phone Calls With My Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Can't Receive Phone Calls With My Phone (551 Views)

Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) / We Should All Be Making Whatsapp Calls Instead Of Regular Phone Calls / 7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Receive Phone Calls With My Phone by DamnnNiggarr: 12:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
I don't know what really happened to my phone as I can't be able to answer calls, I'll call another line but my line can't be reached.

Calls can't enter my phone, if someone is calling me, it'll just show a notification that someone called ie a missed call alert but my phone can't ring. I got to know about it when one of my friends texted and accused me of blacklisting his line, I told him that such a thing doesn't exist in my memory, but until pressures from family and friends became intense, so I had to try calling my line with another phone but lo and behold "Line busy" was what I saw.
I've searched the entire settings of the phone and I've pressed everything I know about the phone but all to no avail.

Please what should I do to have my phone back and start receiving calls with my phone
Every opinion will be of great assistance to me.

lalasticlala
puskin
dragnet
honsule

Re: I Can't Receive Phone Calls With My Phone by DamnnNiggarr: 12:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
Please you guys should help me out
lalasticlala
Re: I Can't Receive Phone Calls With My Phone by Massiveglory: 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
Take your phone , and place it on naked wire. Your phone needs 41mins 24 seconds high voltage electric shock
grin
Re: I Can't Receive Phone Calls With My Phone by DamnnNiggarr: 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
Massiveglory:
Take your phone , and place it on naked wire. Your phone needs 41mins 24 seconds high voltage electric shock
grin
you're doing well...

But this right here ain't funny at all.
Re: I Can't Receive Phone Calls With My Phone by respect80(m): 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
I don't know what really happened to my phone as I can't be able to answer calls, I'll call another line but my line can't be reached.

Calls can't enter my phone, if someone is calling me, it'll just show a notification that someone called ie a missed call alert but my phone can't ring. I got to know about it when one of my friends texted and accused me of blacklisting his line, I told him that such a thing doesn't exist in my memory, but until pressures from family and friends became intense, so I had to try calling my line with another phone but lo and behold "Line busy" was what I saw.
I've searched the entire settings of the phone and I've pressed everything I know about the phone but all to no avail.

Please what should I do to have my phone back and start receiving calls with my phone
Every opinion will be of assistance to me.

lalasticlala
puskin
dragnet
honsule

Android phone?

Modified: I can see it's an android phone from the screenshot you posted...
I don't know your phone brand but if you are techy enough to locate the settings below then you should try it out.

Try going to
Settings >>>Apps>>>Phone>>>manage app settings>>> Storage >>>Clear data.

NB- Make sure you check through your phone call list and save any unsaved contact you don't wish to lose before trying the above steps.

Disclaimer: I shall not be responsible for any loss of file on information you incur while trying out the above procedure...
Goodluck
Re: I Can't Receive Phone Calls With My Phone by kingsceemark(m): 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Every opinion will be of assistance to me.

lalasticlala
puskin
dragnet
honsule

Have you tried putting your SIM card into another phone? Try your SIM with another phone, maybe the fault is from the phone or sim
Re: I Can't Receive Phone Calls With My Phone by DamnnNiggarr: 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
kingsceemark:

Have you tried putting your SIM card into another phone? Try your SIM with another phone, maybe the fault is from the phone or sim
exactly bro,
The fault is from the phone.
I've tried everything, searched the phone in toto but all to no avail.
Re: I Can't Receive Phone Calls With My Phone by selfdefence: 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
What kind of phone is it, hope it's not an issue fr your service provider.
Re: I Can't Receive Phone Calls With My Phone by biroo: 8:15am On Mar 15, 2022
Check your settings, and make sure your do not disturb is off
Re: I Can't Receive Phone Calls With My Phone by completeskills: 9:07am On Mar 15, 2022
Below was what was the reason in my friend' s phone.

Check the auto-reject settings
For some Android brands like Samsung and Infinix, you should also check to be sure that auto-reject is not enabled.

For Samsung, Go to Settings > Call Settings > tap All calls > Navigate to Auto Reject and disable
For Infinix, it is programmed as Reject call. To fix it, Swipe down the notification panel > Tap on the “reject call” icon and turn it off.

(1) (Reply)

My Umidigi A11 Does Boot Beyond Umidigi Welcoming / 7 REASONS Why I Miss ANDROID Phones / Best App To Edit Cv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.