Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Why Are People Scared Of Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Are People Scared Of Me (251 Views)

Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) / I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls / The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are People Scared Of Me by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 16, 2021
Is it a crime to be different?
I don't know why people fear me and are like ''am strange" ..
Just stop mingling with people since they don't feel comfortable in my presence.
They are always like "this witch".
Even if i offer food, they refuse to eat.. cry cry
Re: Why Are People Scared Of Me by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 16, 2021
cry
Re: Why Are People Scared Of Me by Odoogu(m): 9:48pm On May 16, 2021
You sure you not vibing bad energy?
Re: Why Are People Scared Of Me by illicit(m): 9:55pm On May 16, 2021
They probably think u are not normal and may likely go berserk anytime
Re: Why Are People Scared Of Me by lilvicky68(m): 9:59pm On May 16, 2021
You are really strange..and I no know whether you be man or woman...

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Scared Of Me by dochenaj: 12:29am On May 17, 2021
You ever ask them why?

(1) (Reply)

Life Threatening Asthmatic Attacks at Night, No Hospital. What do you do? / Harnessing Nigeria’s Potential N1 Billion Daily Human Waste Industry / Covid-19 Patient Who Develop A Condition That Causes Their Tongue To Permanently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.