Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Is Honda CRV Strong And Reliable - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Is Honda CRV Strong And Reliable (6494 Views)

Clean Benz C-180. Very Strong And Rugged. Buy And Drive. Now 850k / Why Is Honda Pilot So Cheap / Sharp Honda CRV 2004 Fabric Tokunbo #2.35M 08096577304 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Honda CRV Strong And Reliable by Cryomancer: 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
nutarious:
I would like to buy this car too. Saw a fairly use for 1milloon

Please is the price justified
A Nigerian used Honda vehicle should be attempted with DUE diligence in my opinion as most of them are badly abused. Kindly go for it if the owner can prove it's maintenance history along with the kind of oil being used and if anything atall has been changed (no matter how small) in the cause of using the vehicle. Most importantly, go with a certified mechanic that knows his onions.... I repeat, a mechanic that knows his job

I don't know the year and the reason for sale, but a good condition CRV doesn't come cheap.

The price is the least thing to worry about for now, make sure it's in a good condition first then price bargaining can come later.

My 2 cents
Re: Is Honda CRV Strong And Reliable by nutarious(f): 11:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
Cryomancer:
A Nigerian used Honda vehicle should be attempted with DUE diligence in my opinion as most of them are badly abused. Kindly go for it if the owner can prove it's maintenance history along with the kind of oil being used and if anything atall has been changed (no matter how small) in the cause of using the vehicle. Most importantly, go with a certified mechanic that knows his onions.... I repeat, a mechanic that knows his job

I don't know the year and the reason for sale, but a good condition CRV doesn't come cheap.

The price is the least thing to worry about for now, make sure it's in a good condition first then price bargaining can come later.

My 2 cents

Thanks sir
Re: Is Honda CRV Strong And Reliable by oladipuposadeeq(m): 12:12am On Mar 16, 2022
nutarious:

if its clean and engine and gear is superb and also make sure AC is working perfectly no be say they fill gas wey go make am work for some days come stop work But make sure you let a professional examine the car properly b4 you make payment so as not to enter sumtin you will regret later.

1 Like

Re: Is Honda CRV Strong And Reliable by Bestman2021: 9:10am On Jul 17, 2022
nutarious:

Yes please. Go ahead and buy it.
Re: Is Honda CRV Strong And Reliable by Kokomo: 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
MDEWOLE:
Pls pay for the car i use it too it is very strong.Do you know that it carries the same engine with end of discussion .
dont mind your mechanics if has ulterior motive that he did not want to Tell you.
Does it pull leg too

1 Like

Re: Is Honda CRV Strong And Reliable by sharpwriter(m): 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bestman2021:
Yes please. Go ahead and buy it.
Boss, how has the car been treating you? Has it ever pulled legs/tires?
Re: Is Honda CRV Strong And Reliable by Bestman2021: 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
sharpwriter:

Boss, how has the car been treating you? Has it ever pulled legs/tires?
The car has been excellent. Never pulled legs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Honda CRV Strong And Reliable by sharpwriter(m): 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bestman2021:
The car has been excellent. Never pulled legs.
Great and cool! smiley
Re: Is Honda CRV Strong And Reliable by KayWills(m): 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2023
If not of God, that mechanic should be hanged😁!!! Awon KAZEEM...

Bestman2021:
Good evening car enthusiasts and dealers. I'm in the process of getting a car for my wife. We prefer an SUV because of the terrain of the area where we live so we finally settled for a Tokumbo 2004 Honda CRV instead of a 2001 Camry we had earlier inspected.

I have invited my mechanic to do necessary checks on the car and run a VIN check and everything clicks good, asides the radio which requires a code to come on but he said he will circumvent that code for us. The car is neat and engine and gear are in top condition.

But he's advising me that the parts are a bit pricey compared to the 2001 Camry we wanted to pay for initially, and that it doesn't do well on long distance journeys, especially if we intend to put it on the road regularly, say Lagos to Ibadan and back, as the engine might fail. That it is best for intracity use (short distance commuting) unlike the Toyota which would best any distance and weather without any problem.

So please I need Honda users/dealers/seasoned mechanics to please tell me if this is true.

Is the 2004 Honda CRV Strong and reliable?

Is it easy to maintain?

Is it fuel efficient?

Are the parts easily available?

Please I await your honest advice to guide me and my wife. Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla 2001/2002 Model (tokunbo) @ =N=800,000 / 2006 Honda Accord (discussion Continue) For Sale / Thread closed

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.