Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Please Save A Depressed Soul, - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Save A Depressed Soul, (496 Views)

Please Save Me From Upcoming Embarrassment From A Loan App / Depressed Soul Needs Help / Please Nairalanders, Help A Depressed Soul. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Save A Depressed Soul, by ebig21(m): 9:52pm On May 16, 2021
I believe the family section to be the best place to bring this to, please don't mind my typographical errors fam.
I'm a young lawyer just got called to the Nigerian Bar last year, I got an attachment in a law firm that pays nothing, except stipends for attending court , like 2000 naira on 3000 when the principal is happy. I have been managing on that since last year.
Voom now this Jusun strike happened. I'm currently broke now.
Although I have thought about looking for another job and quit legal practice before but since this strike, I have made up my mind to look for another job. Most principals in the legal profession are very wicked. Only a few will give you what is commensurate with your work.
So fam enough of the long story I'm depressed now, losing hope in the country and with life generally. I also have a experience in hotel management, because I managed a hotel during my one year youth service.
Please I need some words of encouragement , job and all the help which I can get, monetary, psychologically too. No matter how small.
Thanks
Moderators please move to front page for wider audience
Lalasticlala please save my soul
Re: Please Save A Depressed Soul, by Larrycool1234(m): 2:24am On May 17, 2021
God be with you bro or sis
Re: Please Save A Depressed Soul, by Olatundee001(m): 8:50am On May 17, 2021
Pray to God bro

Only HE has your best solution

Don’t give up, that should never be an option

Remember God give the hardest role to his best actor

1 Like

Re: Please Save A Depressed Soul, by ebig21(m): 3:18pm On May 18, 2021
Larrycool1234:
Thanks I appreciate your kind words.
Re: Please Save A Depressed Soul, by Skillsnigeria: 6:29pm On May 18, 2021
To become a man no be day job, doing other business or jobs doesn't stop you from practicing your law if you want to. I think you are more concerned about profession instead of money. Money/success is the ultimate. If your profession doesn't bring money, look for another thing to do, something that will bring money to you
Re: Please Save A Depressed Soul, by ebig21(m): 11:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
Skillsnigeria:
To become a man no be day job, doing other business or jobs doesn't stop you from practicing your law if you want to. I think you are more concerned about profession instead of money. Money/success is the ultimate. If your profession doesn't bring money, look for another thing to do, something that will bring money to you
Thanks sir I appreciate
Re: Please Save A Depressed Soul, by ebig21(m): 11:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
Larrycool1234:
thanks for your kind words

(1) (Reply)

A Typist Needed For A Weekly Basis Small Gig / Legit Platform To Make Money For Just Commenting On Post / Kindly Recommend Legit Online Tutoring Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.