Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) (66216 Views)

Dr Anu Of Medcontour Arrested, Charged To Court / ‘showing Off Her Boobs’- Nigerians Drag Plastic Surgeon, Dr Anu, see video / Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by Abakelawal(f): 12:51pm On May 17, 2021
Please na elrufai matter we dey for.... this one na ur own cup of tea
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by peacesampson(f): 12:52pm On May 17, 2021
Hmmmmm.nawaooo, what happens to been contented with what you have ...but even if you wanted to have such surgery, you left USA that u are living in and came to Nigeria to do surgery..okko
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by sammyonal: 12:57pm On May 17, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
grin grin grin grin

I wonder who leaves US to come and do surgery in Nigeria?
You had luck you're still alive
yea people do, surgeries re more expensive over there that's why people come all the way to nigeria to do surgeries. But to me I don't think I can do any surgery in naija cos I fear this our hospitals.

1 Like

Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by sammyonal: 12:58pm On May 17, 2021
jimmyolasun:
Instead of you to dey shedibalabala, naa shedibashubashu you go do
hahhaahahhaha, this guy don kill me.
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by sammyonal: 1:06pm On May 17, 2021
Triplerg:
Very surprising and pathetic. Why would she leave the US to come do surgery here? Is it that she couldn't afford the cost over there? It's none of my business though
yeah bro, it's actually the cost.

1 Like

Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by sammyonal: 1:08pm On May 17, 2021
Lovelyn451:
Goan meet those two gay doctors on botched let them correct it, them sabi work
yeah u re right, those doctors Sabi Wella. But this yansh is gone patapata nothing can be done.
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by blacknoir: 1:11pm On May 17, 2021
Dr anu? More like Dr anus
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by PerkyJay: 1:40pm On May 17, 2021
nairafame:
Dr Anu has reportedly done it again o — Lady cries out after a supposedly Surgery went otherwise.

Dr Anu is a popular plastic surgeon who was sued last year for botched surgery.
Her Lagos based clinic, Med Contour was also sealed by the FCCPC after it was flagged for sub-par medical practices.

Now, a lady has shared disturbing photos of her botched procedure with Gist Lover’s blog. The anonymous patient said she didn’t know about Dr Anu’s track record and flew in from New York to undergo a butt enlargement surgery in Abuja.

The patient wrote, “Dr Anu gave me an infection, fat necrosis, I’m dying in Abuja.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO8nbrklNHy/?igshid=1vdbsl30e16l7

Congratulations to the patient on this great achievement. Awaiting her reception date and venue for celebration.. Nonsense and pity... Does she now prefer her former bombom?
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by Abakelawal(f): 2:04pm On May 17, 2021
Trouble dey sleep,, undecided undecided yanga go wake am
No do today forget tomorrow kiss cry
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by nkenu(m): 2:04pm On May 17, 2021
Why will you do boot enlargement? And why will you fly in from UK to Nigeria to do the plastic surgery. Carry your cross alone ooo
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by credon: 2:07pm On May 17, 2021
Bola146:
Should I laugh or what shocked shocked
No, rejoice with those that rejoice, weep with those that weep, and in that light; complain with those that complain, tweet with them that tweet, feel pain with those in pain and etc

1 Like

Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by VIkKTOH(m): 2:18pm On May 17, 2021
Na her mumu just too much...left new York to do surgery in Nigeria and ����..
Na her problem be that jare
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by Brush1: 2:22pm On May 17, 2021
But, I thought Dr. Anu should be serving a hundred years prison sentence. Why isn't she in a correctional center.

Aunt New Yorker, you should have been content with your butts. Also, you should have ran a background check on Dr. Anu before surgery.

Just be thankful to God you are alive.
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by confyy007(m): 2:24pm On May 17, 2021
Ishilove:
Oh Jesus...

Even with all the warning people are still patronizing this quack embarassed

Honestly I don't get?

Women will be women
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by BRATISLAVA: 2:26pm On May 17, 2021
beautyhd:
Dr Anu is out for ladies who ain't contented with the way they are.

She has been called out before for carrying out bad cosmetic surgery, yet you went to her.

Call the Kardashians and ask them where they do theirs so as to get the job done well.

Even their surgeons can't do it right. Without Photoshop you need to see Chloe Kardashians body and the ugly mess than Kim's buttocks are.
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by Ishilove: 2:30pm On May 17, 2021
confyy007:

Honestly I don't get?

Women will be women
All is vanity.

They are doing it for you men na. Una like big nyash grin
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:13pm On May 17, 2021
WHATEVER HAPPENS TO BEING NATURAL.... 8
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by Bola146(f): 3:31pm On May 17, 2021
credon:

No, rejoice with those that rejoice, weep with those that weep, and in that light; complain with those that complain, tweet with them that tweet, feel pain with those in pain and etc

grin grin grin
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by Crownation: 3:36pm On May 17, 2021
nairafame:
Dr Anu has reportedly done it again o — Lady cries out after a supposedly Surgery went otherwise.

Her Lagos based clinic, Med Contour was also sealed by the FCCPC after it was flagged for sub-par medical practices.

Now, a lady has shared disturbing photos of her botched procedure with Gist Lover’s blog. The anonymous patient said she didn’t know about Dr Anu’s track record and flew in from New York to undergo a butt enlargement surgery in Abuja.

The patient wrote, “Dr Anu gave me an infection, fat necrosis, I’m dying in Abuja.”

Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by Munzy14(m): 3:48pm On May 17, 2021
Mariahangel nke a wu another way kwa...ejiri jide umu highway na oru...cheesy

Onye nke a, ike ya ereka la...
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by Playloaded: 3:57pm On May 17, 2021
What a shame!
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by ceej(m): 4:01pm On May 17, 2021
Stupid girl..you live in new york and you came to Nigeria to do a delicate procedure like butt enlargement..I really do not know whats in your head..
Even if no one told you about her,cant you google search for the Drs. history of practise..You lived in the US but your own ignorance is worse than Fulani/Jihadists Buhari..The President of the defunct Nigeria.
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by Ajimusty2: 4:55pm On May 17, 2021
Bola146:
Calm down first let’s see what happens next,but me am already laughing ohh

1 Like

Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 5:02pm On May 17, 2021
Munzy14:
Mariahangel nke a wu another way kwa...ejiri jide umu highway na oru...cheesy

Onye nke a, ike ya ereka la...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Owu unu wu umu nwoke kosuru ya nu grin

Odi ihe a ka Nengi merenu...but you won't hear about the successful ones

1 Like

Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by Benzemma(m): 5:08pm On May 17, 2021
nairafame:

Lol, wetin girls no go do for beauty, no dey exist.
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by sadek4all: 5:19pm On May 17, 2021
Plaster of Paris grin
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by safetyboot: 5:29pm On May 17, 2021
FUTURE IS FEMALE grin grin
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by doubleE70: 5:32pm On May 17, 2021
Dr anuscheesy
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by DoctorStylish: 5:43pm On May 17, 2021
There’s definitely no way that She hasn’t heard or come across an article or story about Dr Anu . Just by googling you would see gone wrong surgery and whatever. It is just sad that she felt the need to endanger her life and go under the knife for a cheaper price, perhaps she thought hers might be different unfortunately she fell amongst the unlucky. Speedy recovery tho
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by Fantazy(m): 5:43pm On May 17, 2021
God gave you what's best for you, you went to add your own to it.

That serves you right!
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by Savageibile: 5:50pm On May 17, 2021
Bola146:

It’s a give away laugh matter .. I’ll wait till Friday

Give away laughter

1 Like

Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by armadeo(m): 5:58pm On May 17, 2021
Flew in from america for a butt lift.

Unless that's a lie then the woman really is dumb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) / Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos / Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.