Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward (2665 Views)

Spreadsheet Of Nat'l House of Assemb Members Representing SE And SS Igbo Areas / We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. / Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by NwaNimo1(m): 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2011
With the arrival of an international airport and sea port the south east needs to re-think its transport network.

All states need to work together to ensure goods and people can move efficiently through the region.
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by Chyz2: 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2011
Chyz is from the SS. Ezeuche_, thanks for the title modification. cool
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by seeme2(f): 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2011
Please change the topic to "Moving SE forward" angry angry
When will U people stop making yourself vulnerable and a object of ridicule and attack?
How do you want me to believe you aint attaches if you keep claiming SS?
i LOVE IBOS BECAUSE THEY ARE HARD WORKING AND GOOD LOOKING BUT THEIR POLITICS MAKES ME SICK.
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by EzeUche3(m): 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2011
seeme2:

Please change the topic to "Moving SE forward" angry angry
When will U people stop making yourself vulnerable and a object of ridicule and attack?
How do you want me to believe you aint attaches if you keep claiming SS?
i LOVE IBOS BECAUSE THEY ARE HARD WORKING AND GOOD LOOKING BUT THEIR POLITICS MAKES ME SICK.

Our Igbo brothers are also found in the SS.

What about the Anioma, Ukwuani and Ika of Delta?

What about the Ndoni and Etche Igbo in Rivers?

What about the Igbo communities in Cross River?
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by THEAMAKA(f): 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2011
okay, change the title to how to move the SE forward, along with Anomia and Northern Rivers.

mtchewww, some people are crying here.

EzeUche__:

Our Igbo brothers are also found in the SS.

What about the Anioma, Ukwuani and Ika of Delta?

What about the Ndoni and Etche Igbo in Rivers?

What about the Igbo communities in Cross River?

and Akwa Ibom

some people have so foolishly bought into the idea of a "South South" that they are losing it. what does someone in Edo have to do with someone in Cross River? NOTHING! most political zones are created based on similarities amongst each group, yet there are no similarities among most people of the SS, yet they are all grouped together. further attempt to divide Nigeria.
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by Chyz2: 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2011
THE AMAKA:

okay, change the title to how to move the SE forward, along with Anomia and Northern Rivers.

mtchewww, some people are crying here.

and Akwa Ibom

some people have so foolishly bought into the idea of a "South South" that they are losing it. what does someone in Edo have to do with someone in Cross River? NOTHING! most political zones are created based on similarities amongst each group, yet there are no similarities among most people of the SS, yet they are all grouped together. further attempt to divide Nigeria.

No need to change anything.Ignore the SWesterners.Thankk you. This Jonathan presidency feels good mehn. cool
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by EzeUche3(m): 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2011
Chyz*:

No need to change anything.Ignore the SWesterners.Thankk you. This Jonathan presidency feels good mehn. cool

These people worry too much about our own affairs too much even though they have never been to the East. And most of their basic knowledge about the comes from online. undecided
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by seeme2(f): 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2011
Yes, we care about you Ibos a lot because we do not understand why U keep shooting yourselves in the foot.
Imagine!
My dad literally jumped from his seat when he saw on the TV how Ibo chiefs claimed Jonathan's presidency is Ibo presidency. Does it mean they aint intrested in having their own son or daughter as president?
OMG angry angry angry
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by THEAMAKA(f): 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2011
everyone knows how united ss/se was in the 60s and before, thats why they're trying so hard to divide us, because they fear us when we're united. cool
yes i said it, now bite me.
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by EzeUche3(m): 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2011
seeme2:

Yes, we care about you Ibos a lot because we do not understand why U keep shooting yourselves in the foot.
Imagine!
My dad literally jumped from his seat when he saw on the TV how Ibo chiefs claimed Jonathan's presidency is Ibo presidency. Does it mean they aint intrested in having their own son or daughter as president?
OMG angry angry angry

Remember that Jonathan needed the support of the Ndigbo. If he didn't have the support of the Ndigbo. He would not have won. Point blank

A minority can only win if he has the support of one of the big three. That is the only way a minority can win in Nigeria. It is as simple as that.
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by EzeUche3(m): 3:06pm On Apr 28, 2011
THE AMAKA:

everyone knows how united ss/se was in the 60s and before, thats why they're trying so hard to divide us, because they fear us when we're united. cool
yes i said it, now bite me.

Frankly my only concern is the Ndigbo. As long as they do not claim Iguocha. I am ok.

We Igbos have Onitsha, Enugu, Aba, Owerri, Umuahia Awka, Nnewi, Asaba, Iguocha etc.

They can have their Warri, Yenagoa grin, Ikot Ekpene and Calabar.

We do not claim these cities nor will we ever will.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now people please do not derail the thread.
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by EzeUche3(m): 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2011
Also some of these foolish non-Igbos need to understand was is good for the SE is good for the SS in general, because Igbos are good at developing land for everyone to enjoy.

So do not cut off your nose to spite your face.

Friendly words of advice.
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by AndreUweh(m): 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2011
seeme2:

Imagine!
OMG angry angry angry
Common, quit displaying further stupidity here. Are you just 8 years?, why can't you type something intelligent than this crap story of my father said this or that. Why have you failed to grow up?.
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by Dede1(m): 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2011
Desola:
See dia blood stained mouths, ole, barawo banzas! Rather than focusing on their region, they always want to drag the SS into them. These people can't even strategize without the oil in the SS in their sight. They are claiming Rivers state (the Ikwere ppl who can't stand their sight). It just goes to show that this region cannot sustain itself without the help of others! Awon ole jatijati!

The above post confirms stupidity is inherited and can not be cured. Even the people form Ogbia LGA in Bayelsa would inform anybody that the inhabitants of LGA are Igboid and Ijoid.

You have done the people of your stock a lasting good by reading the history of crude oil exploration in the cesspit called Nigeria. It is pity you have been fed conjectural crap by your forbearers who joined in a war against Biafra because of crude oil.

I have insisted the offshore crude oil belongs to all Nigerians and I guess you know the folks who cried the loudest because of such proposition. If onshore crude oil production in the jungle called Nigeria should be strictly limited to state ownership, Ondo State has no crude oil and so-called SS will cease to exist. There is no group of people in Nigeria that could equal Igbo land in terms of onshore crude oil production. The idiotic and draconic boundary adjustment as well as abandon property saga stage-managed by the detractors of Ndigbo to remove crude oil instances in Igbo land and endanger self-doubts among certain subgroups could not dampen the spirit of Ndigbo.
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by nwajay(m): 11:04pm On Apr 28, 2011
adrew uweh

i gbu go mu ohhhh lol
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by RoadStar: 12:06am On Apr 29, 2011
Rather than wasting time with innefective threads, y dont u start by choosing credible leaders.
The Orjis, Obis and Ohakims etc should be replaced.
Can you believe that Obi has supporters who think he is performing here on NL ?

The truth is hard to swallow but u lack credible leadership.
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by bashr4: 2:33am On Apr 29, 2011
RoadStar:

Rather than wasting time with innefective threads, y dont u start by choosing credible leaders.
The Orjis, Obis and Ohakims etc should be replaced.
Can you believe that Obi has supporters who think he is performing here on NL ?

The truth is hard to swallow but u lack credible leadership.

obi will be gone in a year , orji have already won the best we can do is to keep trying our best as a people and also pressure the govt to do their duty to move abia state forward, as for ohakim lets wait till they announce the final result.
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by lagcity(m): 3:41am On Apr 29, 2011
SE is a good place to make lots of money. do you know how densely populated the place is? plus there isn't too much competition like in Lag.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is How Nigeria Was Founded Let Us Break It Up Now / Boko Haram Bomb Blast In Biu, Jos Kills 3 (today) / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.