Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Okorocha: I Became Poorer Being A Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: I Became Poorer Being A Governor (22281 Views)

Okorocha: I Gave The Name APC / Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: I Became Poorer Being A Governor by Nobody: 10:36am On May 17, 2021
I don tell you that Abuja kunnu when you dey drink no good for your system.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Became Poorer Being A Governor by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:36am On May 17, 2021
grin grin
Re: Okorocha: I Became Poorer Being A Governor by Nobody: 10:37am On May 17, 2021
Damn him
Re: Okorocha: I Became Poorer Being A Governor by RexTramadol1: 10:37am On May 17, 2021
Wetin concern us?

Person force you to Dey build statues all around?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Became Poorer Being A Governor by specialmati(m): 10:38am On May 17, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin iberiberism of imo people mumu man
Re: Okorocha: I Became Poorer Being A Governor by DropsMic(m): 10:39am On May 17, 2021
Thunder where art thou
Re: Okorocha: I Became Poorer Being A Governor by ManuelZuka(m): 10:39am On May 17, 2021
OKOROCHA is richer than nigeria as a country and with no doubt he is saying the truth, before he became governor he has contested the presidential election 3times so is that one imo state money abeg

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Became Poorer Being A Governor by Indispensable85(m): 10:39am On May 17, 2021
Lol..............
Re: Okorocha: I Became Poorer Being A Governor by kingyang: 10:40am On May 17, 2021
And you went back for second term? Politicians are liars , especially the once from this side
fergie0o1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgu_2cMeRfg

Channels Television
Re: Okorocha: I Became Poorer Being A Governor by phkka1(m): 10:40am On May 17, 2021
Then don't you think becoming president will not make you the poorest? Arm robbers in the diguise of politicians.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Became Poorer Being A Governor by LadyPortable(f): 10:40am On May 17, 2021
Made you poorer and you decided to make your son in law poorer by trying to install him as the state's next governor. Clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Became Poorer Being A Governor by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:40am On May 17, 2021
Made you poorer but made your family; wife, children, in-laws and friends richer. wink
Re: Okorocha: I Became Poorer Being A Governor by Legendrysailor(m): 10:42am On May 17, 2021
So we should fry bubu's pubic hair. Fool!!!
Re: Okorocha: I Became Poorer Being A Governor by Igbodicool(m): 10:42am On May 17, 2021
It's not your fault.

It is the fault of the Imolites you hoodwinked in 2011 with your Catholic Church propaganda that Ohakim slapped their priest.

Finally, after Supreme Court Administrator you ended up being the worst governor of Imo State.
Re: Okorocha: I Became Poorer Being A Governor by BAVOSKI(m): 10:42am On May 17, 2021
Eleribu
Re: Okorocha: I Became Poorer Being A Governor by ManuelZuka(m): 10:42am On May 17, 2021
OKOROCHA and truth are like brothers and sisters unlike LAI MUHAMMAD
Re: Okorocha: I Became Poorer Being A Governor by alizma: 10:42am On May 17, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:
You're right my able former governor and now senator. Unlike the emperor from Iragbiji, Osun State whose throne is in Bourdilion and his footstool in Alausa, Ikeja Lagos State. A man who when he was governor swindled lagos State of over 100 billion Naira through Alpha Beta.

The leader of all Democrats also laundered N22.4bn, $4.4m From Alpha Beta To Vintage Press, Oando, Purchased Shares In Wema, Starcomms, HITV, Others while he keeps urging his Yoruba Moslems and Nairaland urchins to keep chanting " Itesiwaju Eko lo jo wa logun" for a paltry sum of 25,000 naira monthly ęgunję.
Have you people finished parking those heaps of waste along Douglas road?
Re: Okorocha: I Became Poorer Being A Governor by IamFINESSE: 10:43am On May 17, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

While the eternal lazy Afonjas are busy running after Okada, Keke Napep, danfo and government owned BRT buses all in the name of Òmònile. Awon Òmò "baba tuale"

See finishing grin
Re: Okorocha: I Became Poorer Being A Governor by classicben3: 10:43am On May 17, 2021
Re: Okorocha: I Became Poorer Being A Governor by wink2015(m): 10:45am On May 17, 2021
fergie0o1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgu_2cMeRfg

Channels Television

Okay.

Just the same way Late Alex Ekwueme became poorer when he left his company to become Vice President of Nigeria.
Re: Okorocha: I Became Poorer Being A Governor by ibechris(m): 10:45am On May 17, 2021
Since the birth of Nigeria,I have never seen a politician in the entire igbo land who have stolen half of what Rochas Okorocha stole in just 8years.

Not Orji Uzor Kalu,Not even Theodore Orji and not even Sam Egwu, Nnamani of Enugu and u just name them. This man stole to even his 10th generation would partake in the awoof.

What a pity!
Re: Okorocha: I Became Poorer Being A Governor by AmadorSays: 10:45am On May 17, 2021
holy ghost fire, honestly okorocha no dey fear God
Re: Okorocha: I Became Poorer Being A Governor by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:46am On May 17, 2021
I just wonder why some of our politicians have no shame....your financial records are all in imo state to see yet you are here saying things that one can call funny...when you filled every post during your administration with family and friends, what do you expect?
Your wife was the one collecting all markets revenue in the state
Your son in law was chief of staff controlling government house....
Your brother Jude was the one in charge of dredgers and sand excavation in imo state. ...
Your wife built several hotels and estates.....
Your daughter owns several choice houses in needed, owerri and world bank..
So many things you and you family acquired when you become governor, why didn't they or you acquire all this when you were still a philanthropist or not become a governor?
Pls stop acting like a saint, Imo state people are wiser now and will never take you serious again!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Became Poorer Being A Governor by IamFINESSE: 10:46am On May 17, 2021
RexTramadol1:
Wetin concern us?

Person force you to Dey build statues all around?

Ask that foolish man wey dey spend 600 million naira for Christmas decorations in owerri
Re: Okorocha: I Became Poorer Being A Governor by Remember1313: 10:47am On May 17, 2021
Mtchew
Re: Okorocha: I Became Poorer Being A Governor by Johnsown1(m): 10:47am On May 17, 2021
I got the sarcasm
Re: Okorocha: I Became Poorer Being A Governor by wink2015(m): 10:47am On May 17, 2021
I personally think governor Obaseki of Edo state who is an INVESTMENT BANKER is legit enough to claim what Senator Okorocha is claiming.

Governor Obaseki is supposed to be in the stock exchange making billions for himself but he took up the position of governor which takes up most of his time.
Re: Okorocha: I Became Poorer Being A Governor by EkwulobiaTV: 10:47am On May 17, 2021
Okoro
Re: Okorocha: I Became Poorer Being A Governor by bluefilm: 10:48am On May 17, 2021
Clap for yourself, Sir
Re: Okorocha: I Became Poorer Being A Governor by benweezy: 10:49am On May 17, 2021
Lol

Joke of the year grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko / PSP Operators Collect Waste For Free For Sanwo-olu. / Forbes Africa Names Akinwumi A. Adesina African Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.