Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:59 AM

Wow This Upcoming Musician Spoke About Everything Happening In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wow This Upcoming Musician Spoke About Everything Happening In Nigeria (189 Views)

A Popular Musician Stole My Idea & Made An Album With It — Omah Lay (Video) / Is One Million Naira Enough For A Talented Upcoming Musician To Blow? / See This Upcoming Artist Who Sang A Song For The Death Of His Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow This Upcoming Musician Spoke About Everything Happening In Nigeria by mahvellux(m): 3:45am On May 17, 2021
Check out this new song by a new artist by the name Gbn ...just heard his freestyle titled diamonds and fortunes and I must confess this guy is Good ....See link to the audio bellow

https://audiomack.com/jmarv-concepts/song/diamond-and-fortunesin-the-end-freestyle-gbn

Some of the lyrics

Diamonds and fortunes
Will it be worth it?
Or should I stop and start all over again
It's all that am after
Greedy disaster
What will be left of my soul in the end

Yeah it's your boy

Your own life is a destiny disregard your enemies
Every moment wasted is not a moment meant to be
We go to class lesson free and wonder when we'll open up
And realise this government here don't even give a f**k
And some how they steal the trust laughing when the get control....

(1) (Reply)

DJ Maphorisa Ft. Wizkid, Kabza De Small, Mellow & Sleazy – Your Body / Downlaod: Native Nigga - Give Us Chance / Bella Shmurda - Party Next Door Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.