Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,914 members, 7,863,176 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

JUSUN Strike: The Young Lawyers Are The Worst Hit Victims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUSUN Strike: The Young Lawyers Are The Worst Hit Victims (400 Views)

I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo / JUSUN Strike: Wike Threatens To Enforce No-Work-No-Pay Rule / JUSUN Rejects Governors’ Proposal, Gives Condition To End Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUSUN Strike: The Young Lawyers Are The Worst Hit Victims by BluntCrazeMan: 4:52am On May 17, 2021
The courts were locked-up for more than a month now due to the JUSUN Strike.
The Judges and the Court-Officials are still paid at the end of the month.
But the lawyers are left to be on their own ... (especially the young lawyers who still depend so much on the court).
HOW CAN THESE LAWYERS BE HELPED??
Re: JUSUN Strike: The Young Lawyers Are The Worst Hit Victims by BluntCrazeMan: 4:53am On May 17, 2021
I'm not a lawyer though..
But I really feel for them.
Re: JUSUN Strike: The Young Lawyers Are The Worst Hit Victims by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:02am On May 17, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
The courts were locked-up for more than a month now due to the JUSUN Strike.
The Judges and the Court-Officials are still paid at the end of the month.
But the lawyers are left to be on their own ... (especially the young lawyers who still depend so much on the court).
HOW CAN THESE LAWYERS BE HELPED??
Most are into real estate , debt recovery and tax consultancy aside from litigation.
I think they stand to benefit from the system if the goals for the strike are met. I don't think they're happy about the problem of the judiciary. It's a difficult place to be when your means of livelihood is shut down in this manner but it's less likely to affect those well diversified into those other areas. They should not give up, I believe everything will end in praise eventually.
Re: JUSUN Strike: The Young Lawyers Are The Worst Hit Victims by BluntCrazeMan: 5:15am On May 17, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Most are into real estate , debt recovery and tax consultancy aside from litigation.
I think they stand to benefit from the system if the goals for the strike are met. I don't think they're happy about the problem of the judiciary. It's a difficult place to be when your means of livelihood is shut down in this manner but it's less likely to affect those well diversified into those other areas. They should not give up, I believe everything will end in praise eventually.
Contrary to the word “MOST” (as used up there), it's actually a few of the advanced ones amongst them that had gathered enough experience to delve into all these other areas.
“Most” young lawyers have not diversified their options yet, and thus they are stuck with the courts at the moment.
Re: JUSUN Strike: The Young Lawyers Are The Worst Hit Victims by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:20am On May 17, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Contrary to the word “MOST” (as used up there), it's actually a few of the advanced ones amongst them that had gathered enough experience to delve into all these other areas.
“Most” young lawyers have not diversified their options yet, and thus they are stuck with the courts at the moment.
You are probably right. I am just looking at the few around me. They're into real estate from shops to land to building to tenancy agreement. I agree this will fly in Lagos more than most other places in the country. Thanks.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: JUSUN Strike: The Young Lawyers Are The Worst Hit Victims by BluntCrazeMan: 5:21am On May 17, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You are probably right. I am just looking at the few around me. They're into real estate from shops to land to building to tenancy agreement. I agree this will fly in Lagos more than most other places in the country. Thanks.
You're Welcome
Re: JUSUN Strike: The Young Lawyers Are The Worst Hit Victims by tk4rd: 9:59pm On May 19, 2021
Re: JUSUN Strike: The Young Lawyers Are The Worst Hit Victims by tk4rd: 2:33pm On May 20, 2021
Lalasticlala,
Seun

(1) (Reply)

Police Launch ‘operation Restore Peace’ In South-east Over IPOB, ESN Uprising / Where Is Hope Uzodinma Of Owerri ? / Twitter Suspends President Buhari's Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.