Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo (41217 Views)

Ambrose Albert Owuru Asks Appeal Court To Stop Tinubu’s Inauguration / Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment / Wow. Nnamdi Kanu's Foreign Lawyers Just Landed From U.k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by hdaveyork(m): 9:21am On May 06, 2023
In a tweet on his official handle, the All Progressives Congress, APC chieftain further alleged that some legal practitioners have been flown to the country to do the job.

The Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Festus Keyamo has alleged plots by the opposition parties to legally stop the inauguration of the president-elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu before May 29.

The Minister, however, ascribed the move and reactions it preceded as illiteracy, saying some unscrupulous characters are taking advantage of those he termed “nattering nitwits”.

He wrote,
I read somewhere that some supposedly learned fellow is assuring the nattering nitwits that the inauguration of @officialABAT can be legally stopped before May 29th and yet another story that some foreign lawyers have been flown in to achieve that purpose.

And I read many excited reactions from these nitwits.

“Then I shook my head and murmured under my breath, ‘illiteracy is truly a disease and it is sad that some unscrupulous characters are taking advantage of these poor fellows”.

The President Election Tribunal had fixed Monday for the commencement of the hearing of the petitions filed by the opposition parties seeking to truncate the victory of Tinubu.

Meanwhile, preparation for transition is in top gear as President Muhammadu Buhari is set to hand over power to Bola Tinubu on May 29.

Keyamo Tweets

57 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:24am On May 06, 2023
as a proud nattering nitwitarian, I hereby declare dat dis Senior Advocate of Nansense (SANd-SANd) is an incorrigible fool!

a werey entity!

Pls pardon my language!
cool

* Modified *

d werey SANd-SANd charge & bail lawyer called I, an Obi supporter, a nattering nitwit, & u are saying I shld not faya him back?
angry

460 Likes 50 Shares

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by RamseyKush: 9:24am On May 06, 2023
Fear don dey grip them grin grin
Let wait till May 29 first🤣

211 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by helinues: 9:25am On May 06, 2023
The opposition supporters are mostly illiterates or half baked educated

141 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by saintkel(m): 9:26am On May 06, 2023
I just don't understand APC...acting as an opposition.....

239 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by CilicMarin: 9:26am On May 06, 2023
Ipob terrorists are really brainless..

74 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by Samfloxin(m): 9:27am On May 06, 2023
Festus, history will remember you in a very bitter way

241 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by Racoon(m): 9:29am On May 06, 2023
So why are you rattling like a rabid dog sir.

162 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by Nobody: 9:32am On May 06, 2023
Fruitless mission , our lawyers are ready for them and I made a topic and showed our lawyers ready for the challenges

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by MasterJayJay: 9:32am On May 06, 2023
APC will finish Tinubu.

67 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by hdaveyork(m): 9:50am On May 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Fruitless mission , our lawyers are ready for them and I made a topic and showed our lawyers ready for the challenges

Dear IyaebeTheGreat What a beautiful Rubbish you just Penned,
Breath in then breath out,
Did you i can make you a wife, make you stop being jobles, just a full house wife so let hook up huhn; or what did you say (cool

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by Nobody: 9:54am On May 06, 2023
hdaveyork:

Dear IyaebeTheGreat What a beautiful Rubbish you just Penned,
Breath in then breath out,
Did you i can make you a wife, make you stop being jobles, just a full house wife so let hook up huhn; or what did you say (cool
Can you afford to make anyone full time housewife? 😆 It's quite expensive

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by money121(m): 9:57am On May 06, 2023
Ok
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by hdaveyork(m): 10:08am On May 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Can you afford to make anyone full time housewife?

O love are daring me huh?
Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by sonature1: 10:38am On May 06, 2023
I don't think Tinubu can be stopped at this point, but if the judiciary can stop him, it would be the best thing that happened to this country.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by IVORY2009(m): 10:40am On May 06, 2023
This happens when you force yourself on the people

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by Tntsi: 11:29am On May 06, 2023
Keyamo is making alarm because he knows tinubu is going no where.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by Ofunaofu: 11:34am On May 06, 2023
Festus Keyamo have suddenly found his voice and at the same time raising false alarms, manufacturing lies, falsehood and propaganda

If Nigeria is really working as it should, Festus Keyamo should be in jail for embezzling funds meant to pay Nigerians youths engaged during the 774,000 Job scheme

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by slam7000(m): 11:38am On May 06, 2023
helinues:
The opposition supporters are mostly illiterates or half baked educated

…and Keyamo has to manufacture lies to be relevant! He has to come up with all sorts to assure Tinubu and APC that he is doing his job and loyal.

How does he come up with all these stories. He is not a known abuser of any sort of substance. What inspires these delusions?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by iHateFraudsters: 11:58am On May 06, 2023
I hope he's aware that US was called to give an account of Tinubus drug escapade?

They will definitely send their lawyers.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:13pm On May 06, 2023
The stolen mandate must be retrieved

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by Advancedpenis: 12:13pm On May 06, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a criminal

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by helinues: 12:15pm On May 06, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Literate without a job

You can't escape this time. I have officially reported you to the mods. Start creating as many as possible monikers cos same fate of ex NL canceller awaits you.

Just wait for it

3 Likes

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by raskymonojendor: 12:25pm On May 06, 2023
Yeah I read about some Russian lawyer. And Obidients believed that nonsense like wtf grin

10 Likes

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by Lovelive: 1:03pm On May 06, 2023
U don't know anything that "I have reported you to the mods".
I ask is this Nairaland forum an APC government ?

Do you usually bribe the mods, I ask ?
helinues:

You can't escape this time. I have officially reported you to the mods. Start creating as many as possible monikers cos same fate of ex NL canceller awaits you.

Just wait for it

8 Likes

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by helinues: 1:06pm On May 06, 2023
Lovelive:
U don't know anything that "I have reported you to the mods".
I ask is this Nairaland forum an APC government ?

Do you usually bribe the mods, I ask ?

If you like use 10 monikers at once, na all go eventually send to NL prison

7 Likes

Re: I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:09pm On May 06, 2023
Keyamo has now become very very paranoid.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes / Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.