Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Dinka, South Sudan: The Tallest People In Africa (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dinka, South Sudan: The Tallest People In Africa (Photos) (76196 Views)

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) / Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) / ₦38,000 Per Night Guest House With 77 Lions In South Africa(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dinka, South Sudan: The Tallest People In Africa (Photos) by EMMY76: 11:42pm On May 18, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Even the tallest basketball player in NBA history was from south sudan,but I think he's late Or so.

What was his height?
Re: Dinka, South Sudan: The Tallest People In Africa (Photos) by EMMY76: 11:45pm On May 18, 2021
Kondomatic:
Imagine say nah Ishlove or Poco pose with these guys. gringrin

They will have to either climb the men to get a kiss if they want it, or beg them to bend down or maybe wait until they're abed to sleep

SMH

These two guys will definitely be up to 7ft.
Re: Dinka, South Sudan: The Tallest People In Africa (Photos) by JuanJO(m): 12:23am On May 19, 2021
Marpol2021:
THE SAME GOD WILL MAKE ALL THE EVIL MEN WHETHER BOKO BOYS,BANDIT,ESN,UGM AND ALL THOSE BEHIND THEM WILL BE EXPOSE IN THE NAME OF CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA ISEEE
you no go mind yourself abi?
Re: Dinka, South Sudan: The Tallest People In Africa (Photos) by fsgbeats: 12:33am On May 19, 2021
Funny no one has mentioned the size of the gbola! Why am I not from there
Re: Dinka, South Sudan: The Tallest People In Africa (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:07am On May 19, 2021
They has growth deficiencies
Re: Dinka, South Sudan: The Tallest People In Africa (Photos) by Lagoon0: 1:21am On May 19, 2021
pocohantas:

Let me just take my L and go. This one pass me.

cheesy cheesy
I wanted to see your short hand. But I was enjoying your dairy, I'll check back later no time now.

That your friend story sweet o!
Love is doing the right thing. Your friend smart, na you no smart grin .
I live by that standard.
Re: Dinka, South Sudan: The Tallest People In Africa (Photos) by ceaser: 7:10am On May 19, 2021
JuanJO:
God is indeed wonderful.

The same God that maketh Eastern express high way safer because of UGM.
He will still disgrace Buhari out from that Asorock.

Imagine buying a bag of sachet water #250 embarassed embarassed embarassed

South Eastern Nigwria expressways are safer than it was? That's good news. Or are you being sarcastic?
Re: Dinka, South Sudan: The Tallest People In Africa (Photos) by kurlz(f): 7:11am On May 19, 2021
JuanJO:
God is indeed wonderful.

The same God that maketh Eastern express high way safer because of UGM.
He will still disgrace Buhari out from that Asorock.

Imagine buying a bag of sachet water #250 embarassed embarassed embarassed

Guess you are in Benin?
Re: Dinka, South Sudan: The Tallest People In Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 19, 2021
Easyincome24:
The tallest group of people on Earth is not located in the US nor as generally believed to emerge from Asia.

All you need is to travel to South Sudan then located the Dinka people.

Interesting topic.

Though, that last picture in your collection is not of the Dinka people. Those are the Maasai people of Kenya and Tanzania.

1 Like

Re: Dinka, South Sudan: The Tallest People In Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
Even the tallest basketball player in NBA history was from south sudan,but I think he's late Or so.
Yeah that's Manute Bol he stood at 7'8+
Current tallest is the Latvian Kristaps Porzingis 7'3

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Very Strange Nigerian Guy I Saw In Germany Who Japa Back To Naija / Bull Wandering On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos Today (Photos) / The Content Of The Snack Pack Arik Air Gives Passengers In Economy Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.