Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Date And Location Of Joshua Vs Fury Fight Finally Confirmed [PHOTOS] - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Date And Location Of Joshua Vs Fury Fight Finally Confirmed [PHOTOS] (35025 Views)

Anthony Joshua Accepts Terms For Tyson Fury Fight / Venue For Anthony Joshua, Fury Fight Announced / Transfer: Pogba's New Club Finally Confirmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Date And Location Of Joshua Vs Fury Fight Finally Confirmed [PHOTOS] by Dapson73(m): 12:57pm On May 17, 2021
AJ for life.
Make us proud once more!
Re: Date And Location Of Joshua Vs Fury Fight Finally Confirmed [PHOTOS] by EmekaBlue(m): 1:02pm On May 17, 2021
Money making match

If you know you know
Re: Date And Location Of Joshua Vs Fury Fight Finally Confirmed [PHOTOS] by mechanics(m): 1:03pm On May 17, 2021
AJ will crush him.
Re: Date And Location Of Joshua Vs Fury Fight Finally Confirmed [PHOTOS] by onatisi(m): 1:05pm On May 17, 2021
he has lost the zeal and passion, but it is hard to refuse $53m guaranteed and a two fight deal , meaning he will be making over 100m dollars within a year . he has said it long time ago that aj fight will be his last boxing fight
xpressionx:
The last video of Fury I saw was funny.
Dude looks flabby with massive flesh dangling around his waist.
Hope he's making up excuse for his loss to Anthony Joshua already.

All hail king AJ
Re: Date And Location Of Joshua Vs Fury Fight Finally Confirmed [PHOTOS] by Powersurge: 1:09pm On May 17, 2021
DesignAndBuild:
Even though I'm not much of a boxing fan but I think this Fury guy actually runs his mouth a lot. Joshua for the win jare

That's how boxing has being from the beginning. Ali is one of the boxers ever. He known for trash talks. That doesn't mean he would win or lose. Talks like this increase match rating and generate more money for the show. Unfortunately Joshua doesn't talk much. Which is not good for the sport.

Trash talks has a way of demoralizing opponents.
Re: Date And Location Of Joshua Vs Fury Fight Finally Confirmed [PHOTOS] by Doubuzofficial: 1:11pm On May 17, 2021
Hes Godly and i like that about him but im not trading my AJ.
Re: Date And Location Of Joshua Vs Fury Fight Finally Confirmed [PHOTOS] by chinnyonwu(m): 1:24pm On May 17, 2021
Fury is the best heavyweight currently. AJ is about to get schooled!
Re: Date And Location Of Joshua Vs Fury Fight Finally Confirmed [PHOTOS] by wink2015(m): 1:27pm On May 17, 2021
THIS FIGHT NO GO EASY.

Clash of the great boxers.
Re: Date And Location Of Joshua Vs Fury Fight Finally Confirmed [PHOTOS] by ogelekpomgam(m): 1:36pm On May 17, 2021
paulolee:
I know it would be in Saudi because of alot of cash dt moves around, same way they are planning to take the world cup to Qatar..
it seems these Arab guys are taking over the sporting world, next is playing UCL n Europa finals there...
the funny thing is dt my country have same oil like this money bags bit our leaders prefer to loot n invest is outside..
assuming naija better n this bout holds here, it would be a massive advantage for A.J bcox na mostly Yoruba guys go full the venue n cheer him to victory..
Which yoloba guys?..wey neva chop belefull?..to pay for one bottle for lagos here dey hard them. undecided angry
Re: Date And Location Of Joshua Vs Fury Fight Finally Confirmed [PHOTOS] by rollandben(m): 1:47pm On May 17, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/boxing/breaking-anthony-joshua-tyson-fury-23904663
Aktgough,No be me wan fight him o, but seeing Tyson Fury gorimapa's Face here, I'm so scared o. I think Joshua need some voodoo to turch Him. So the fight will be very easy for him to win. Only his head is like all my body
Re: Date And Location Of Joshua Vs Fury Fight Finally Confirmed [PHOTOS] by Indispensable85(m): 1:50pm On May 17, 2021
xpressionx:
The last video of Fury I saw was funny.
Dude looks flabby with massive flesh dangling around his waist.
Hope he's making up excuse for his loss to Anthony Joshua already.

All hail king AJ

My brother David Ruiz had flesh everywhere oo
Re: Date And Location Of Joshua Vs Fury Fight Finally Confirmed [PHOTOS] by Indispensable85(m): 1:52pm On May 17, 2021
This beast of a Fury that was licking the blood of Deontey Wilder.
Re: Date And Location Of Joshua Vs Fury Fight Finally Confirmed [PHOTOS] by Aksnoopy: 1:52pm On May 17, 2021
Saudi Arabia is committing haram by sponsoring this fight when they should be speaking out against the constant bombardment of terrorists by the Israelis.
Our afonja head slammers and Mumuric will not like this. grin grin
Re: Date And Location Of Joshua Vs Fury Fight Finally Confirmed [PHOTOS] by Ckonnet: 2:02pm On May 17, 2021
Joshua will be facing a new challenge believe me, fury throws accurate punches n has a good defence system, long hands also. This is not business as usual for Joshua our brother, if u know I know.
Re: Date And Location Of Joshua Vs Fury Fight Finally Confirmed [PHOTOS] by Jayrow08: 2:11pm On May 17, 2021
Make AJ jst try knock Fury down bcoz Unanimous decision goes to Fury
Re: Date And Location Of Joshua Vs Fury Fight Finally Confirmed [PHOTOS] by Oshilolo(m): 2:20pm On May 17, 2021
Hope the best man wins
Re: Date And Location Of Joshua Vs Fury Fight Finally Confirmed [PHOTOS] by Tdotbluejays: 2:22pm On May 17, 2021
LordDarius:
Fury really looks out of Shape... But that dude gat some power behind his pushes... Joshua is in good shape.... Joshua All the Way...
Yup. So much power that these pushes are often called pillow punches grin
Re: Date And Location Of Joshua Vs Fury Fight Finally Confirmed [PHOTOS] by Mandela27: 2:30pm On May 17, 2021
AJ I pray say make u win but if u like go f uck up e consyn you
Re: Date And Location Of Joshua Vs Fury Fight Finally Confirmed [PHOTOS] by Ayodex92: 2:45pm On May 17, 2021
LordDarius:
Fury really looks out of Shape... But that dude gat some power behind his pushes... Joshua is in good shape.... Joshua All the Way...
Fury one knocked Brown Strowman of WWE out in Saudi Arabia
Re: Date And Location Of Joshua Vs Fury Fight Finally Confirmed [PHOTOS] by Ayodex92: 2:45pm On May 17, 2021
Ayodex92:

Fury once knocked Brown Strowman of WWE out in Saudi Arabia
Re: Date And Location Of Joshua Vs Fury Fight Finally Confirmed [PHOTOS] by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:16pm On May 17, 2021
DesignAndBuild:
Even though I'm not much of a boxing fan but I think this Fury guy actually runs his mouth a lot. Joshua for the win jare

Fury has to do his own part of the show by talking.

Trash talking helps to hype a fight, thereby marketing it well.

Joshua has always been highly marketable which is why he doesn't need to trash talk to sell his fights.

But people like Fury have not had that much luck with marketability. So, they have to trash talk to get a lot of people to look forward to their fights.
Re: Date And Location Of Joshua Vs Fury Fight Finally Confirmed [PHOTOS] by ofiko123(m): 3:26pm On May 17, 2021
We hope and pray that Anthony Joshua eventually wins...
Re: Date And Location Of Joshua Vs Fury Fight Finally Confirmed [PHOTOS] by ednut1(m): 3:37pm On May 17, 2021
Jayrow08:
Make AJ jst try knock Fury down bcoz Unanimous decision goes to Fury
if wilder no see am knock how will AJ do it
Re: Date And Location Of Joshua Vs Fury Fight Finally Confirmed [PHOTOS] by HEAVEN4444: 4:04pm On May 17, 2021
am going put 1 million naira on joshua

YEAH RIGHT
Re: Date And Location Of Joshua Vs Fury Fight Finally Confirmed [PHOTOS] by DesignAndBuild: 4:32pm On May 17, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Fury has to do his own part of the show by talking.

Trash talking helps to hype a fight, thereby marketing it well.

Joshua has always been highly marketable which is why he doesn't need to trash talk to sell his fights.

But people like Fury have not had that much luck with marketability. So, they have to trash talk to get a lot of people to look forward to their fights.

Ok cool
Re: Date And Location Of Joshua Vs Fury Fight Finally Confirmed [PHOTOS] by kyuniii(m): 7:11pm On May 17, 2021
I belong to everybody and i belong to nobody, i see a draw in this fight.
Re: Date And Location Of Joshua Vs Fury Fight Finally Confirmed [PHOTOS] by Jayrow08: 7:18pm On May 17, 2021
ednut1:
if wilder no see am knock how will AJ do it
Me self don reason am too.

Bros, with d wey Fury dey take jab and dodge I doubt if im hand go land 4 Fury face at all.
Re: Date And Location Of Joshua Vs Fury Fight Finally Confirmed [PHOTOS] by peekay429(m): 10:51pm On May 17, 2021
Team AJ all the way!!!
We the Otedola's are solidly behind Aj
Re: Date And Location Of Joshua Vs Fury Fight Finally Confirmed [PHOTOS] by bhella10: 2:46am On May 18, 2021
BREAKING: March is being called off!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal / Odion Ighalo And Fellow Al Shabab Players Dance To Davido's Song (Photos, Video) / Lionel Messi's Hometown Bans Parents From Naming Their Children 'Messi'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.