Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,470 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Why Is Elon Musk Trying To Destroy Crypto? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Is Elon Musk Trying To Destroy Crypto? (790 Views)

Is Elon Musk Twitter Hacked? Doubling Bitcoin Payment To Address / Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee / Bet9ja Wants To Destroy My Destiny PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Elon Musk Trying To Destroy Crypto? by Nobody: 7:50am On May 17, 2021
Just when I started benefiting from crypto Elon musk just decided to ruin my little gains. Why is this man destroying the one good thing that humans are profiting from? Do these billionaires/government people have to control and ruin everything? Since this man realized the influence he has over the digital space he has been using it to his advantage, just why would one man have so much power over my hard earned sweat? Who else is frustrated by this latest dip in the crypto world caused by Elon musk?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Elon Musk Trying To Destroy Crypto? by Pierocash(m): 8:03am On May 17, 2021
Prettydevil:
Just when I started benefiting from crypto Elon musk just decided to ruin my little gains. Why is this man destroying the one good thing that humans are profiting from? Do these billionaires/government people have to control and ruin everything? Since this man realized the influence he has over the digital space he has been using it to his advantage, just why would one man have so much power over my hard earned sweat? Who else is frustrated by this latest dip in the crypto world caused by Elon musk?
this is just temporal bro. Soon the whole thing will be too saturated for one man to decide.

Elon musk didnt have any influence on crypto when it started gaining momentum ,so Elon musk cannot destroy it since he wasn't part of those that founded it.

If Tesla refuses to accept crypto,others will.
Re: Why Is Elon Musk Trying To Destroy Crypto? by LMS1(m): 8:16am On May 17, 2021
Elon mask KO, Elon nose mask ni
Re: Why Is Elon Musk Trying To Destroy Crypto? by advanceDNA: 12:31pm On May 18, 2021
Prettydevil:

he's a major player... he's just trying to control price so that he can buy low .....

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Easiest Way To Make Money Online With ZERO Funds ? / 11 Reasons Why Forex Trading Is The Best Business In The World /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.