Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

CDN Oil And Lubricant - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / CDN Oil And Lubricant (1130 Views)

Nigerian Man Spotted Using Palm Oil As Lubricant For His Motorcycle / Engine Oil And Lubricant Distributor / 9 Warning Signs Your Car's Oil & Lubricant Might Be Leaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CDN Oil And Lubricant by Eking: 8:12am On May 17, 2021
Please has anyone used CDN oil, Mobil xhp has become too expensive. I see the API rating is SN. Can I switch to it

Gazzuzz, nurey, dru23, kingreign, radautoworks

Re: CDN Oil And Lubricant by kingreign(m): 8:13am On May 17, 2021
Eking:
Please has anyone used CDN oil, Mobil xhp has become too expensive. I see the API rating is SN. Can I switch to it

I don't know about the brand.
Re: CDN Oil And Lubricant by MARKone(m): 8:18am On May 17, 2021
Bro, you better stick to Mobil Xhp, Semi synthetic oil that is cheaper than conventional Mobil Xhp, go dey somehow.

2 Likes

Re: CDN Oil And Lubricant by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:44am On May 17, 2021
Eking:

They have website. It is a Nigerian product .

https://cdnoil.ng/

We mechanics need steady clients.

5 Likes

Re: CDN Oil And Lubricant by dru23(m): 1:09pm On May 17, 2021
Eking:

I never heard of that oil before.... The API rating on it seems weird ...... The API stands for American Petroleum Institute .....It is the only national trade association that represents all aspects of American oil and gas industry.......

Their job is to make sure all American oil meets the OEM or manufacture standard ........that oil is not an American brand of oil ... So I don't know why it has the API logo on it
Re: CDN Oil And Lubricant by radautoworks: 3:25pm On May 17, 2021
Eking:

if Mobil XHP has become to expensive, it's time to park the car for a while. On the other hand, you could make a mechanic very rich grin
Re: CDN Oil And Lubricant by Eking: 4:44pm On May 17, 2021

Thanks guys. I think I will stick with mobil, na bubu dey make person consider this kind thing

1 Like

Re: CDN Oil And Lubricant by radautoworks: 10:15pm On May 17, 2021
Eking:

Thanks guys. I think I will stick with mobil, na bubu dey make person consider this kind thing
grin
Re: CDN Oil And Lubricant by melviniyke2002(m): 4:03pm On May 18, 2021
Eking:

Re: CDN Oil And Lubricant by Enyo14: 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
Yes, you can use CDN Oil.
They produce the oil in Dubai and it's of high quality.
Re: CDN Oil And Lubricant by melviniyke2002(m): 9:54am On Jul 09, 2021
Eking:

grin

(1) (Reply)

2010 Toyota Camry XLE Used) For Sale / Defective Valve Problems On 97-03 Honda CRV Engines? / Help Ooooo!!!!! Camry 1998 Wants To Kill Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.