Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Why Igbos Always Support Israel. (history Facts) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbos Always Support Israel. (history Facts) (1269 Views)

Igbos Always Betray Themselves From Getting Presidency. See What Soludo Posted / Why Do Igbos Always Do This? / Maduabuchi Nevobasi To Buhari: Igbos Will Always Support You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Igbos Always Support Israel. (history Facts) by MsAllison(f): 8:50am On May 17, 2021
During the Biafran war in 1968, the federal troops cordoned off Biafra land which caused a big food shortage. The civilian population started starving to death, massively.
Israeli volunteer pilots would load food and medicines, then fly them into Biafra land at night!
There were no airports, so the Biafrans would clear a forest to form a mini runway and light it up with candles, the Israeli pilots will then attempt the impossible night landing just to drop food and drugs.

If the candles are too bright, the federal troops will spot it, ambush the pilot and shoot him down. If they are too faint, the pilot won't be able to see it from the skies.

One of those pilots was a man called Abi
Nathan, a former Israeli Air Force pilot and later peace
activist, while another bore the name Arnon Barak.
If you are wondering why some Biafrans today support Israel in...everything! It's not necessarily about religion, it is because they came to their aid when they had nothing to gain from it.

Sometimes, when such planes landed at night, Biafran nursing mothers will run to the plane, toss their toddler into the cockpit, and run away into the darkness. They wanted the pilot to adopt the baby so that the baby will survive since they too may probably die.
Re: Why Igbos Always Support Israel. (history Facts) by MsAllison(f): 8:51am On May 17, 2021
you wonder why history studies was abolished by terrorist buhari and the rest angry

i pledge to hate buhari with all my soul

so help me Allah in Jesus name Amen.

thunder fire all Buhari supporters

Amen

11 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Always Support Israel. (history Facts) by Kriss216: 9:02am On May 17, 2021
MsAllison:
you wonder why history studies was abolished by terrorist buhari and the rest angry

Amen
Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Always Support Israel. (history Facts) by Kingk47: 9:03am On May 17, 2021
My problem is How will Buhari be so daft not to know Yusuf is not his son.
Re: Why Igbos Always Support Israel. (history Facts) by MsAllison(f): 9:08am On May 17, 2021
Kingk47:
My problem is How will Buhari be so daft not to know Yusuf is not his son.
Buhari is a criminal baboon but na thunder go finish stupid Aisha

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Always Support Israel. (history Facts) by MsAllison(f): 9:08am On May 17, 2021
my waledeji is viewing shocked

sweetheart longest time
Re: Why Igbos Always Support Israel. (history Facts) by nero2face: 9:09am On May 17, 2021
Deep
Re: Why Igbos Always Support Israel. (history Facts) by plaindealer: 9:12am On May 17, 2021
Typical hateful ipobian madness thread.

If you don't wake up every morning to be hateful, angry, bitter, tribalistic, bigoted and acerbic, you are not a real ipob.

Only if you self-hating, self-loathing and inferiority complex people are able to google to see how they treat black people like shitt in Israel.

grin grin
Re: Why Igbos Always Support Israel. (history Facts) by MsAllison(f): 9:22am On May 17, 2021
[s]
plaindealer:

If you don't wake up every morning to be hateful, angry, bitter, tribalistic, bigoted and acerbic, you are not a real ipob.

Only if you self-hating, self-loathing and inferiority complex people are able to google to see how they treat black people like shitt in Israel.

grin grin
[/s]
we don't care.
at least they didn't treat us like shit when our so called fellow blacks are starving our infants and women to death.

God bless Israel
God protect them from Islamic terrorists the uncircumcised descendants of cursed Ishmael

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Always Support Israel. (history Facts) by Exponential101: 9:23am On May 17, 2021
This one na heredited curse/foolishness so na Buhari abolish history from your mama toto.

MsAllison:

Amen

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Always Support Israel. (history Facts) by nairalandankrah: 9:50am On May 17, 2021
MsAllison:
During the Biafran war in 1968, the federal troops cordoned off Biafra land which caused a big food shortage. The civilian population started starving to death, massively.
Israeli volunteer pilots would load food and medicines, then fly them into Biafra land at night!
There were no airports, so the Biafrans would clear a forest to form a mini runway and light it up with candles, the Israeli pilots will then attempt the impossible night landing just to drop food and drugs.

If the candles are too bright, the federal troops will spot it, ambush the pilot and shoot him down. If they are too faint, the pilot won't be able to see it from the skies.

If you are wondering why some Biafrans today support Israel in...everything! It's not necessarily about religion, it is because they came to their aid when they had nothing to gain from it.

Sometimes, when such planes landed at night, Biafran nursing mothers will run to the plane, toss their toddler into the cockpit, and run away into the darkness. They wanted the pilot to adopt the baby so that the baby will survive since they too may probably die.
All biafrans support Israel

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Igbos Always Support Israel. (history Facts) by plaindealer: 10:05am On May 17, 2021
MsAllison:
[s][/s]
we don't care.
at least they didn't treat us like shit when our so called fellow blacks are starving our infants and women to death.

God bless Israel
God protect them from Islamic terrorists the uncircumcised descendants of cursed Ishmael

Of course, we know this already, Igbos will dine and die with the devil as long as the devil is the enemy of their enemy.

Inferiority complex and kolomental is a biatchhh..

grin grin
Re: Why Igbos Always Support Israel. (history Facts) by MsAllison(f): 10:12am On May 17, 2021
[s]
plaindealer:

Of course, we know this already, Igbos will dine and die with the devil as long as the devil is the enemy of their enemy.

grin grin
[/s]
e pain am

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Always Support Israel. (history Facts) by Nobody: 10:14am On May 17, 2021
Because Palestinians are ottoman empire citizens that should be in turkey since the late 19th century

Re: Why Igbos Always Support Israel. (history Facts) by BafanaBafana: 10:21am On May 17, 2021
Nice story.
It would have been better if it was true.
Re: Why Igbos Always Support Israel. (history Facts) by funkekemi(f): 10:57am On May 17, 2021
MsAllison:

op your moniker HOMELAND MOVIE SEASON 5

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Always Support Israel. (history Facts) by Fahdiga(m): 11:00am On May 17, 2021
Spot on
Re: Why Igbos Always Support Israel. (history Facts) by Fahdiga(m): 11:00am On May 17, 2021
plaindealer:

grin grin
Shut up your dirty mouth

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Always Support Israel. (history Facts) by Ojiofor: 11:08am On May 17, 2021
MsAllison:

That was done by the churches not Israel more especially the Catholic Church. Give credit to the rightful people.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Always Support Israel. (history Facts) by MsAllison(f): 11:13am On May 17, 2021
[s]
Ojiofor:

That was done by the churches not Israel more especially the Catholic Church. Give credit to the rightful people.
[/s]

Trash

can you take a minute and Google about those pilots mentioned

I believe you have data for that.
Stop talking nonsense
everyone knows that Caritas (catholic) did their part and so was Isreal.
Stop twisting history to suit your hatred for igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Always Support Israel. (history Facts) by omaclarry(m): 11:38am On May 17, 2021
Ojiofor:

the church did nothing, that was why steve jobs denounced christainity and another guy set himself on fire infront of UN building in protest

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Always Support Israel. (history Facts) by bluefilm: 12:31pm On May 17, 2021
MsAllison:
[s]During the Biafran war in 1968, the federal troops cordoned off Biafra land which caused a big food shortage. The civilian population started starving to death, massively.Israeli volunteer pilots would load food and medicines, then fly them into Biafra land at night!There were no airports, so the Biafrans would clear a forest to form a mini runway and light it up with candles, the Israeli pilots will then attempt the impossible night landing just to drop food and drugs.If the candles are too bright, the federal troops will spot it, ambush the pilot and shoot him down. If they are too faint, the pilot won't be able to see it from the skies.One of those pilots was a man called AbiNathan, a former Israeli Air Force pilot and later peaceactivist, while another bore the name Arnon Barak.If you are wondering why some Biafrans today support Israel in...everything! It's not necessarily about religion, it is because they came to their aid when they had nothing to gain from it.Sometimes, when such planes landed at night, Biafran nursing mothers will run to the plane, toss their toddler into the cockpit, and run away into the darkness. They wanted the pilot to adopt the baby so that the baby will survive since they too may probably die.[/s]

Story for the gods.
Re: Why Igbos Always Support Israel. (history Facts) by MsAllison(f): 12:51pm On May 17, 2021
bluefilm:

Story for the gods.
e pain am
Re: Why Igbos Always Support Israel. (history Facts) by bluefilm: 12:54pm On May 17, 2021
MsAllison:
e pain am

Na you wey carry am come here e pain pass...

I pity you, seriously
Re: Why Igbos Always Support Israel. (history Facts) by MsAllison(f): 1:01pm On May 17, 2021
bluefilm:

Na you wey carry am come here e pain pass...

I pity you, seriously
more pains cheesy
Re: Why Igbos Always Support Israel. (history Facts) by McStoic(m): 4:52pm On May 17, 2021
plaindealer:

grin grin

You only see the hate, you blindly refused to take note of what caused the hate. You need help.
Re: Why Igbos Always Support Israel. (history Facts) by dreu2fine(m): 11:27am On May 26, 2021
MsAllison:

That is ur version
Not rit
Re: Why Igbos Always Support Israel. (history Facts) by 27Pushing30: 11:41am On May 26, 2021
MsAllison:

Amen

"dear nairalanders let's shun tribalism and hatred and move on as one family."

The above captioned is what is on your BIO. no difference between you and the Buhari you hate. QED
Re: Why Igbos Always Support Israel. (history Facts) by Lostchild(m): 11:58am On May 26, 2021
MsAllison:

Amen

Make allah help you in Jesus name?

Allah ku wagba never fit help his worshipers i no sure say he go help u o

grin grin
Re: Why Igbos Always Support Israel. (history Facts) by Jesuschristus: 12:17pm On May 26, 2021
So what have u achieved with ur Israeli support,Nigeria will soon adopt Israeli approach against IPOB,for every Nigeria security personnel killed,200 biafrans will be bombed to death

(1) (Reply)

Is Fulani The Most Brilliant Race In Nigeria? / Buhari Is Right About Youths Behaviour / Global Igbo Youth Forum To Embark On Anti Ipob Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.