Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Igbos Always Betray Themselves From Getting Presidency. See What Soludo Posted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Always Betray Themselves From Getting Presidency. See What Soludo Posted (2854 Views)

What Are Your Predictions Of A Tinubu Presidency, See Mine. / Why Do Igbos Always Do This? / Uzodimma: APGA Is Like Keke NAPEP, It Can’t Take Igbos Far In Getting Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Always Betray Themselves From Getting Presidency. See What Soludo Posted by Pauldollars(m): 7:31am On Aug 20, 2022
I'm really a fan of Peter Obi's Presidential ambition, but I think the hate he's even getting from some of his fellow Igbo politicians is nothing good to write about them. This is the major golden opportunity that the Igbos have now at producing someone that will become the next President of Nigeria in 2023, but see the foolishness and myopic mindset that some Governors and politicians in the South-East are displaying to him.

Instead of rallying round him and supporting their best chance to produce a capable president, they'll rather support someone else just to keep the illusion of the Igbo presidency going. Later on they'll be crying for Biafra.

If not that Tinubu is quite old and picked a Muslim as himself as VP, why will I leave my own and even support people who are not ready to support themselves. It would have been Tinubu first for me.

See what Soludo posted.

Gov. Soludo of Anambra State Wrote on his Facebook Page after meeting with the Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate.

Today after my engagement with the YESS family, I received in audience my brother and Presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Mr. Peter Obi, in a private meeting at the Governor's lodge, Amawbia.

Mr. Obi is one of the two illustrious Sons of our dear State gunning to be the President of Nigeria. [/b]The other is Justice Peter Umeadi of our great Party, the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA).[b]

As the Governor of these great Sons of the State, I am proud of this moment in history, and wish them the best of luck.

CC. Soludo CFR.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Always Betray Themselves From Getting Presidency. See What Soludo Posted by Toneypen247(m): 7:32am On Aug 20, 2022
How is it betrayal undecided

18 Likes

Re: Igbos Always Betray Themselves From Getting Presidency. See What Soludo Posted by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 20, 2022
Talk your own...
And mind your business...
You are never ibos spokesman.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Always Betray Themselves From Getting Presidency. See What Soludo Posted by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:33am On Aug 20, 2022
Nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Always Betray Themselves From Getting Presidency. See What Soludo Posted by blazingblender(m): 7:34am On Aug 20, 2022
Well if you check out
Na the people wey de find their Belle dey criticize am

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Always Betray Themselves From Getting Presidency. See What Soludo Posted by BATified2023: 7:35am On Aug 20, 2022
Toneypen247:
anybody who doesn’t openly declare for their pandora fraud is a betrayal

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Always Betray Themselves From Getting Presidency. See What Soludo Posted by Toneypen247(m): 7:37am On Aug 20, 2022
BATified2023:
anybody who doesn’t openly declare for their pandora fraud is a betrayal

Feeling so insecure. Get a life, please. smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Always Betray Themselves From Getting Presidency. See What Soludo Posted by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:37am On Aug 20, 2022
Toneypen247:

In his Afonja mindset, having two illustrious sons can only be a betrayal. They are like sheep that follow a single line of thought.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Always Betray Themselves From Getting Presidency. See What Soludo Posted by ezegold4we: 7:40am On Aug 20, 2022
Soludo made a political statement, stop crying over it,
Obi will get 99.9% of valid votes in anambra and above 90℅ in all south east states.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Always Betray Themselves From Getting Presidency. See What Soludo Posted by madridguy(m): 7:40am On Aug 20, 2022
Who will make them president of Nigeriy tongue

100 years to come it will remain between North and South west / South South.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Always Betray Themselves From Getting Presidency. See What Soludo Posted by mymadam(m): 7:42am On Aug 20, 2022
Toneypen247:

I wonder o undecided

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Always Betray Themselves From Getting Presidency. See What Soludo Posted by mrvitalis(m): 7:46am On Aug 20, 2022
Pauldollars:
I'm really a fan of Peter Obi's Presidential ambition, but I think the hate he's even getting from some of his fellow Igbo politicians is nothing good to write about them. This is the major golden opportunity that the Igbos have now at producing someone that will become the next President of Nigeria in 2023, but see the foolishness and myopic mindset that some Governors and politicians in the South-East are displaying to him.

Instead of rallying round him and supporting their best chance to produce a capable president, they'll rather support someone else just to keep the illusion of the Igbo presidency going. Later on they'll be crying for Biafra.

If not that Tinubu is quite old and picked a Muslim as himself as VP, why will I leave my own and even support people who are not ready to support themselves. It would have been Tinubu first for me.

See what Soludo posted.

Gov. Soludo of Anambra State Wrote on his Facebook Page after meeting with the Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate.

Today after my engagement with the YESS family, I received in audience my brother and Presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Mr. Peter Obi, in a private meeting at the Governor's lodge, Amawbia.

Mr. Obi is one of the two illustrious Sons of our dear State gunning to be the President of Nigeria. [/b]The other is Justice Peter Umeadi of our great Party, the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA).[b]

As the Governor of these great Sons of the State, I am proud of this moment in history, and wish them the best of luck.

CC. Soludo CFR.
Is bode George supporting tinubu? Has osibanjo endorsed tinubu ? How about makinde , ooh adeleke ?

What's your problem that you always complain about what ever Igbos do ,?

12 Likes

Re: Igbos Always Betray Themselves From Getting Presidency. See What Soludo Posted by Herdsmen: 7:50am On Aug 20, 2022
Obi will not win Anambra in 2023 .. I don’t know where humans get this idea of Obi wining Anambra.. same people that chased him out of Pdp ..

And IPOB believe Obi will win ... Ngige have better chances of wining Anambra state as a candinate than Obi.

After all noise e go clear .. less than 9 months

Power to the people

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Always Betray Themselves From Getting Presidency. See What Soludo Posted by adekolaelect(m): 7:51am On Aug 20, 2022
Mr soludo !! You have to know that National politic is not about Ethnicity it is about who has more popularity and political Roots to win and Govern. You can play Ethnicity in your state and win it you can't play that in presidency bcs those that have votes (northerners) are looking for a loyal country man to become a presidency if they want to give it to Southerners.
Re: Igbos Always Betray Themselves From Getting Presidency. See What Soludo Posted by XerXers: 8:42am On Aug 20, 2022
Peter Obi is a national project. He doesn't rely on ethnic solidarity like baba Emilokan

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Always Betray Themselves From Getting Presidency. See What Soludo Posted by GerogeI(m): 9:35am On Aug 20, 2022
Pauldollars:

See what Soludo posted.

CC. Soludo CFR.

Oga, will an APGA Governor support another candidate at the expense of his own party. Soludo has done his best, wish both best and acknowledge them. We all Know Peter Obi is the right and most qualified for Presidency.
Re: Igbos Always Betray Themselves From Getting Presidency. See What Soludo Posted by brown3: 9:36am On Aug 20, 2022
Pauldollars:

See what Soludo posted.

CC. Soludo CFR.
nawa for you, if you have two son contesting for a post, will you take side? as a good father you will support the two and allow the best among the two to win.
Re: Igbos Always Betray Themselves From Getting Presidency. See What Soludo Posted by BlackPantherxXx: 9:36am On Aug 20, 2022
madridguy:

All Nigerians weren't created equal.

If Power no be person specialty... expertise in prisons, brothels and baby factories na also trade.
Re: Igbos Always Betray Themselves From Getting Presidency. See What Soludo Posted by BlackPantherxXx: 9:37am On Aug 20, 2022
cool
Re: Igbos Always Betray Themselves From Getting Presidency. See What Soludo Posted by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:41am On Aug 20, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Nonsense
no referendum no election

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Igbos Always Betray Themselves From Getting Presidency. See What Soludo Posted by Softmirror: 9:44am On Aug 20, 2022
IT IS NOT BETRAYAL. THEY ARE STATING IT AS IT TRUELY IS. THE TRUTH IS BITTER. SHIKAINA.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Always Betray Themselves From Getting Presidency. See What Soludo Posted by OnyeObodo: 11:09am On Aug 20, 2022
madridguy:

To show you how stupid most of you Nigerians are... How do you know there will be a nigeria in the next 5 years?

Heck how do you know there will be a planet called Earth in the next 100 years?

Just 100 years back, over 100 nations of the earth now never existed. They technically existed but answered different names.

Thats why we say a lot of you Nigerians reason from your anuss.

Even next year if Peter Obi looses, do you really think the Igbo nation will remain in Nigeria marginalised further? Una no just get sense.
Re: Igbos Always Betray Themselves From Getting Presidency. See What Soludo Posted by OnyeObodo: 11:11am On Aug 20, 2022
To the topic ... You guys dont expect Soludo to do otherwise.

APGA has to protect their interest in Anambra. A Peter Obi presidency can pose a significant threath to his re-election because the Labour Party will always field their own candidate.
Re: Igbos Always Betray Themselves From Getting Presidency. See What Soludo Posted by SisterAnn(f): 11:54am On Aug 20, 2022
madridguy:

Madrid is frustrated, finally.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Always Betray Themselves From Getting Presidency. See What Soludo Posted by SisterAnn(f): 11:56am On Aug 20, 2022
Drugnibu cassava rodents keep rolling in the mud. Dirty things.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Always Betray Themselves From Getting Presidency. See What Soludo Posted by budaatum: 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
Can someone please post a thread to educate this person about Akintola and Awolowo.
Re: Igbos Always Betray Themselves From Getting Presidency. See What Soludo Posted by omowolewa: 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
Nothing like betraying here

It's left for the two of the illustrious sons to meet and work together. Soludo been an APGA man have tried by romancing Peter Oni of LP. So the Consolidation should start.

Please, don't withdrawal your vote for this
Re: Igbos Always Betray Themselves From Getting Presidency. See What Soludo Posted by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
If Igbo didn't jump it's their fault

They jump is their fault

They stand: oh why did you stand you see danger coming and you're standing daring the danger to attack you

They run: oh you shouldn't have run nah if you didn't do anything wrong

What's the problem here an incumbent governor of APGA who's party also has a presidential candidate didn't publicly support peter obi and it has turn to IGBO BETRAYING IGBO.

And am Wondering if governors of other parties are supporting another party's candidate publicly?

I care about no election but the way you chase Igbo's up and down is very annoying

1 Like

Re: Igbos Always Betray Themselves From Getting Presidency. See What Soludo Posted by Moh247: 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2022
Only an idiot would think professor Charles Soludo or Oby ezekwesili would support such imbecilicc empty dunce like Obi Pandora

Let's be honest who would listen to this clown talk and vote for him if not Ipob miscreants
Re: Igbos Always Betray Themselves From Getting Presidency. See What Soludo Posted by ImperialYoruba: 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2022
madridguy:

Re: Igbos Always Betray Themselves From Getting Presidency. See What Soludo Posted by Kingozymandias(m): 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2022
Pauldollars:

See what Soludo posted.

CC. Soludo CFR.
You Yoruba people and tribalism..
What is it with this tribe and hatred ? Why are Yoruba
like this ?

Where in this write up is betrayal ? Or was the English too hard for you to understand why not stick to reading Yoruba translation?
undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why You Should Be Careful About What You Type On Nairaland About Politics / Should Elected Leader's Immediate Family Be Allowed To Live Outside Nigeria? / Nwodo (pdp Chairman): Jonathan Free To Contest 2011 Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.