Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,165 members, 7,825,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) (36414 Views)

Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) / Anambra Ministry Of Transport Inaugurates Keke Control Officers (Photos) / 20 Nigerian Students Charged For Attacking Malaysian Pokice Officers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by doublecross(m): 6:39pm On May 17, 2021
This is photoshop
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by Idiotseverywher: 6:47pm On May 17, 2021
generalwo:
...... If only your terrorists are half as brave as you sound now to come out and face these people when they decide to retaliate..... U guys should not run and expose the civilians to the nonsense you are doing....... I have not seen a place where crime have been used to solve crime....... Anyways make una continue..... E no concern me.... Make una no just allow innocent women and children die because of una senslesss acts.....u guys perpetrating this evil should be bold enough to face these guys man to man when they come for revenge
. See I don't react or reply ethnic cleansing sadist people like you, just answer this two questions then you will know where you belong, those unarmed protesters killed by police and army don't they have families, what was your reactions then? And finally I don't support any killing but what I believe is karmic justice, anything you wish for any igbo man will go back to you and your family, say amen
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by goodnessme1(f): 7:06pm On May 17, 2021
generalwo:
...... So u mean these killings are carried out by the DSS on the police? This statement can only be supported by those who support evil...... Before you guys realize Mr kanu is leading you to the path of doom, it will be too late....... Stop the senseless police killing..... They are humans too..... My papa no be police neither is anyone directly related toe but they are humans, they have wives and kids and people who depend on them....... Ipob and esn and boko haram and bandits should stop killing our police officers..... They are humans for God sake......
What do you say about the killing of unarmed Igbo youths and their killers?
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by goodnessme1(f): 7:12pm On May 17, 2021
Karozy:

This is very bad, attacking police station, even though we know that Nigeria police are not the best I don’t support such actions and I believe this is the work of Ipob members and their leader Nnamdi Kanu
Keep believing.

Even when Ipob have made it clear that they are not responsible for that.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by sharpsecret: 7:15pm On May 17, 2021
helinues:

If you are done deceiving yourself , let us know.

No be only DSS, FBI is also in the undercover operation..

Hian
if dss could rob a bank then plant biafra flag there....there is nothing they cannot do

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by sharpsecret: 7:20pm On May 17, 2021
kettykin:

The attack should just stop, they have made their point
we are just starting....nigeria will be worst than somailia....me i don sign to die for biafra.it doesnt matter how i die but wat i die for....i went to esn recruitment camp...see men they come beg to join esn..north don scatter..east go scatter the comin week..and west too they rise up..we go bring this country down and after dat small great nations will emerge
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:55pm On May 17, 2021
Instead of building companies to provide jobs for the youths and indigenous people in trapped in Nigeria jihadist system, the government was busy building cells and prisons to be locking people up like animals in the zoo or cages.

There's no single Nigeria police force or station in the North.

Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 8:16pm On May 17, 2021
kettykin:

The attack should just stop, they have made their point

The point is war

No war yet
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by topoftheworld(m): 8:36pm On May 17, 2021
One of my uncle which is a police officer was killed in that attack.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 8:46pm On May 17, 2021
nedu666:
Despite a curfew in place. Notice how all the attacks are in the early morning btw 12a.m and 5a.m when there are only 2 or 3 police in the station. Why not attack them in the afternoon
But to be honest with you, it's very ridiculous for us to be having 2-3 police men on duty in a whole division.In a country like Nigeria with almost 200 million people?
It's very very shameful! Can two men secure themselves let alone the whole Community?
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:46pm On May 17, 2021
Hmmm

Rip to the gallant
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by BerrykissAkah: 9:11pm On May 17, 2021
Chai

Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by ismodiwa(m): 9:28pm On May 17, 2021
They've started having a taste of it in the south, Good.
You think the north and muslims are your enemy right?
Una never see anything yet
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by Vivien458(f): 9:38pm On May 17, 2021
nedu666:
Despite a curfew in place. Notice how all the attacks are in the early morning btw 12a.m and 5a.m when there are only 2 or 3 police in the station. Why not attack them in the afternoon
even in war, you attack when your enemies are sleeping. it is called strategy.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by generalwo(m): 10:30pm On May 17, 2021
goodnessme1:
What do you say about the killing of unarmed Igbo youths and their killers?
...... Whoever kills unjustly and without a fair hearing for the victims in a court if law recognized by the authorities should be killed too...... Be it a security personnel or a civilian or a militant outfit like esn, Igbos or boko haram or anything that resembles them.....
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by generalwo(m): 10:34pm On May 17, 2021
Idiotseverywher:
. See I don't react or reply ethnic cleansing sadist people like you, just answer this two questions then you will know where you belong, those unarmed protesters killed by police and army don't they have families, what was your reactions then? And finally I don't support any killing but what I believe is karmic justice, anything you wish for any igbo man will go back to you and your family, say amen
........ Lol.... I wish a good life for the peace loving igbo people but for those who want to cause chaos in an already volatile society like Nigeria, a brutal and senseless death to them all including the police that kills unjustly, the Igbos, esn, boko haram and their kinds distabilizing the peace of this country by way of one form of violence to or the other....... Death to them all.... I don't wanna know who they are...... Even if my papa dey fight and kill innocent people, death to him...... All we want in Nigeria is peace not blood shed and death every day......... Death to all who have vowed there will be no peace in Nigeria.... Death to them all!
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by goodnessme1(f): 10:35pm On May 17, 2021
generalwo:
...... Whoever kills unjustly and without a fair hearing for the victims in a court if law recognized by the authorities should be killed too...... Be it a security personnel or a civilian or a militant outfit like esn, Igbos or boko haram or anything that resembles them.....
Then why are You not calling for death of your terrorist army for killing hundreds unarmed Igbo youths.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by generalwo(m): 10:42pm On May 17, 2021
goodnessme1:
Then why are You not calling for death of your terrorist army for killing hundreds unarmed Igbo youths.
..... BROS E BE LIKE YOU NO DEY READ MY COMMENTS BEFORE YOU ATTACK ME AND THAT'S BECAUSE YOU THINK I AM IN SUPPORT OF THEM KILLING IGBO YOUTHS...... READ THE COMMENT WELL... I SAID DEATH EVERYONE WHO KILLS UNJUSTLY AND THAT INCLUDES SECURITY PERSONNEL.... SHOULD I EXPLAIN FURTHER?
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by Idiotseverywher: 10:50pm On May 17, 2021
generalwo:
........ Lol.... I wish a good life for the peace loving igbo people but for those who want to cause chaos in an already volatile society like Nigeria, a brutal and senseless death to them all including the police that kills unjustly, the Igbos, esn, boko haram and their kinds distabilizing the peace of this country by way of one form of violence to or the other....... Death to them all.... I don't wanna know they are...... Even if my papa dey fight and kill innocent people them to death to him...... All we want in Nigeria is peace not blood shed and death every day......... Death to all who have vowed there will be no peace in Nigeria.... Death to them all!
. I really like your prayers, that the my prayers too but tactically didn't put those that killed, been killing and gave the order for the killing ncluding those that support them to kill innocent protesters and innocent people, may they and their families never see good endings

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by Starships4u(m): 11:26pm On May 17, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/17/again-gunmen-attack-another-abia-police-station-kill-two-officers/?amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

What me I wantu ask is who'd pay for all these damaged cars

Wo if police sieze my car and it gets burnt in their office, they'd get me a brand new one as replacement oh....

They should release people's cars in their custody asap....

These damages are getting much.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 3:58am On May 18, 2021
Sad, RIP to the killed police officers..
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 5:20am On May 18, 2021
Coward. Scare of python dance thereby refusing to take responsibility of their attrocities. Terrorist lots[s]
Fahdiga:
Deep state at work. The desperate attempts by the DSS to smear IPOB by causing mayhem and killing sister security agencies in the east will be their own undoing. The whole world is watching with dismay of the attacks by the federal government on the eastern people and I'm sure repercussions for the terrorist Fulani led federal government will soon come.
[/s]

Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by Hseffa: 7:16am On May 18, 2021
Youngvegetable:

A man can only die once. You are a strong man! No bullet can enter you! No cutlass can penetrate you. Have no fear

Adamu garbage is very right with what he has claimed and no one can dispute that

The5DME 1000trillion ammaSTAR 1000trillion Labadi69 PiggyVestTroll Labadi69 The5DME 1000trillion
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by emezuo17: 9:03am On May 18, 2021
CrazyCrane:

There's no longer checkpoint there
. Ok, it's been awhile I came around there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Reacts To Buhari's Declaration For Second Term / June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos / Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.