Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) (36373 Views)

Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) / Anambra Ministry Of Transport Inaugurates Keke Control Officers (Photos) / 20 Nigerian Students Charged For Attacking Malaysian Pokice Officers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by eluquenson(m): 4:43pm On May 17, 2021
I strongly believe SE will turn battle field again with all these incessant attacks on police stations
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by emezuo17: 4:47pm On May 17, 2021
helinues:

If you are also done deceiving yourself, let us know
. Ok, I forgot I was responding to hell anus, sorry my guy, you are reasonable on this forum once in five years, it's not yet time, let me wait till 2025.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by helinues: 4:49pm On May 17, 2021
emezuo17:
. Ok, I forgot I was responding to hell anus, sorry my guy, you are reasonable on this forum once in five years, it's not yet time, let me wait till 2025.

You could have put on your glasses before quoting me.

You can now tear race
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:55pm On May 17, 2021
The police station was not even in good shape, all our police stations need renovation.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by Manab: 4:56pm On May 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
Deep state at work. The desperate attempts by the DSS to smear IPOB by causing mayhem and killing sister security agencies in the east will be their own undoing. The whole world is watching with dismay of the attacks by the federal government on the eastern people and I'm sure repercussions for the terrorist Fulani led federal government will soon come.
you should be ashame of urself.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by FatCock: 5:01pm On May 17, 2021
Why kill innocent people trying to make a living...
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by Burstit(m): 5:05pm On May 17, 2021
helinues:

If you are done deceiving yourself , let us know.

No be only DSS, FBI is also in the undercover operation..

Hian
miscreant
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by Karozy: 5:08pm On May 17, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/17/again-gunmen-attack-another-abia-police-station-kill-two-officers/?amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

This is very bad, attacking police station, even though we know that Nigeria police are not the best I don’t support such actions and I believe this is the work of Ipob members and their leader Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by preciousmetals: 5:09pm On May 17, 2021
Go and ask then you will know how many people police and army use to kill in the South East every day, they kidnap them, kill and harvest their organs and ship to China for sale and you are here talking nonsense, this is just a child play to what is about to come, the worst is about to hit Nigeria very soon, just watch out
generalwo:
...... When police killed civilians indiscriminately, there was end Sars protest and end police brutality..... Now the police are being killed indiscriminately on a daily basis, who should they cry to? Are we forgetting these people have families? Wives, kids brothers and Sisters? This shit going on in the east is the same nonsense going on in gaza..... When all these igbo terrorists are killing police men, nobody will do anything about it but when the policemen decide to fight back, the terrorists will use women and children as shields and when that happens the world begins to blame the police stating that they only target innocent people........
Death to all terrorists, death to all enemies of one Nigeria...... What goes around, will come back around...... If you kill people all because of one senseless reason, one day, you will die for a senseless reason and through a senseless person.......

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by generalwo(m): 5:11pm On May 17, 2021
preciousmetals:
Go and ask then you will know how people police and army use to kill in the South East every day, they kidnap them, kill and harvest their organs and ship to China for sale and you are here talking nonsense, this is just a child play the worst is about to hit Nigeria very soon
... Trust me, just like the hamas, when you give out fire, be ready to recieve hell or you think you can flee way from the war when it starts? Be there calling killing of police men childplay...... Very soon you will know how much of a child's play it is
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by CrazyCrane: 5:15pm On May 17, 2021
It was crazy all night cry
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by preciousmetals: 5:18pm On May 17, 2021
You call Nigeria a country, even your Nigeria force will not stand Hamas fire force, common Rag tag Boko Haram your country cannot defeat and you are here making noise
generalwo:
... Trust me, just like the hamas, when you give out fire, be ready to recieve hell or you think you can flee way from the war when it starts? Be there calling killing of police men childplay...... Very soon you will know how much of a child's play it is
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by Victorweendy55: 5:31pm On May 17, 2021
Unknown men gun o sorry ungun known men

Chai what is happening in this country
Migration on my mind � no where is safe now
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by trulife: 5:31pm On May 17, 2021
They should stop the killing pls. The vicitms have family and children they are catering for. The various children and relatives that these Police Officers are their breadwinners will suffer a lot and likely go into crime or all sorts of deals to make ends meet thereby still giving back to the society what they were given which is not good for the society at large. The issue of age-long marginalization is clear and the message clearly communicated. PLEASE stop the killing of your own blood who will help to build a stronger Home. May God Help us ( the citizens)
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by amanze2020(m): 5:38pm On May 17, 2021
I am shocked.

Maybe federal government is shocked.

But, I know that the international communities are not yet shocked.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 5:41pm On May 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
Deep state at work. The desperate attempts by the DSS to smear IPOB by causing mayhem and killing sister security agencies in the east will be their own undoing. The whole world is watching with dismay of the attacks by the federal government on the eastern people and I'm sure repercussions for the terrorist Fulani led federal government will soon come.
Never
Your igbo brothers are happy and claiming victory till calamity befalls them
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by generalwo(m): 5:42pm On May 17, 2021
preciousmetals:
You call Nigeria a country, even your Nigeria force will not stand Hamas fire force, common Rag tag Boko Haram your country cannot defeat and you are here making noise
......it's either u don't know anything about war or you are heartless to allow civilians die without taking measures to protect them..... First of all do u think terrorists kidnap for fun and money only? No they don't..... They do many of these kidnappings to use them as shields and that's why many terrorists even live in the same villages as these civilians..... Take for example the day the terorists kidnapped those Chibok school girls.... If you are a soldier sent on a rescue mission, will u go In shooting wen you know there are children all over the place? And yes Nigeria is a country no matter how you wanna look at the issue..... It's a country ravaged by greedy and senseless leaders and followers who have joined forces to ruin this country but comparing the military might of a country like Nigeria to that of a terror group simply means u don't know much about what's going on around you
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by micflo28(m): 5:42pm On May 17, 2021
Just look at a police station with local ancient roofs. These are just buildings due for renovations that I see as police stations and nothing more.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by Idiotseverywher: 5:59pm On May 17, 2021
generalwo:
...... When police killed civilians indiscriminately, there was end Sars protest and end police brutality..... Now the police are being killed indiscriminately on a daily basis, who should they cry to? Are we forgetting these people have families? Wives, kids brothers and Sisters? This shit going on in the east is the same nonsense going on in gaza..... When all these igbo terrorists are killing police men, nobody will do anything about it but when the policemen decide to fight back, the terrorists will use women and children as shields and when that happens the world begins to blame the police stating that they only target innocent people........
Death to all terrorists, death to all enemies of one Nigeria...... What goes around, will come back around...... If you kill people all because of one senseless reason, one day, you will die for a senseless reason and through a senseless person.......
. You are very correct, when the police and army were killing unarmed protesters in south east you people were happy clapping and enjoying the show now the spirit of those killed have risen to avenge their death all of you are now saying those they are killing have wives, children and love ones, maybe those protesters don't have families too who love them, let me tell you people wether you like it or not, these guys have sent a massage, nobody has monopoly to kill, even if they stop their so called killing at least the army and police will be careful next time
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by Emotionss: 6:03pm On May 17, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Fahdiga:

Ok make unna continue living in denial.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 6:10pm On May 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
Heli I'm not expecting you to be on the side of truth. Defending the atrocities committed by this devilish regime has become part of you. You will continue to be in my prayers until you receive sense

The ipob Supporters here makes it quite hard to believe your submission which has no prove, with their constant support and singpraising of this dss govt killers.
Remember the leader of ipob also called this killers angels ��
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by pafo(m): 6:12pm On May 17, 2021
Fahdiga:

Isreali- Pakistani dispute and taught me one thing; that the world will not do shit about what's happening in Nigeria. If we Don't do something about it, then OYO is our name.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 6:16pm On May 17, 2021
FatCock:
Why kill innocent people trying to make a living...

Dat is very bad.
This guys have families too.

I wonder why anyone would support this evil killers.You see ipob members and supporters here cheering and jubilating while this animals carry out this evil.
The next thing is for them to start telling you how the useless fg also killed protesters, and I ask is bringing chaos into Igboland the best revenge.?��

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by richidinho(m): 6:17pm On May 17, 2021
LUGBE:

What is all the governors in the north east, kaduna,niger,zamfara etc doing to the menance the boko,bandits kidnappers has caused.

Continue to deceive yourself.

I'm discussing southern matters here 1diet
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by CrazyCrane: 6:18pm On May 17, 2021
emezuo17:
. Now I believe this is government work, there is a military check point in apumiri there, few poles from the police station and umuahia south local government area headquarters, how could this happen without the army reacting, but if youths gather in any part of ubakala for protest army will get there in minutes.
There's no longer checkpoint there
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by MoIbrahim: 6:20pm On May 17, 2021
non-Fulani gunmen whose tribes are never mentioned?
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by generalwo(m): 6:27pm On May 17, 2021
Idiotseverywher:
. You are very correct, when the police and army were killing unarmed protesters in south east you people were happy clapping and enjoying the show now the spirit of those killed have risen to avenge their death all of you are now saying those they are killing have wives, children and love ones, maybe those protesters don't have families too who love them, let me tell you people wether you like it or not, these guys have sent a massage, nobody has monopoly to kill, even if they stop their so called killing at least the army and police will be careful next time
...... If only your terrorists are half as brave as you sound now to come out and face these people when they decide to retaliate..... U guys should not run and expose the civilians to the nonsense you are doing....... I have not seen a place where crime have been used to solve crime....... Anyways make una continue..... E no concern me.... Make una no just allow innocent women and children die because of una senslesss acts.....u guys perpetrating this evil should be bold enough to face these guys man to man when they come for revenge
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by shiffynaani(m): 6:35pm On May 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
Heli I'm not expecting you to be on the side of truth. Defending the atrocities committed by this devilish regime has become part of you. You will continue to be in my prayers until you receive sense
he received small sense fo like 2 days last week but has since revert to APC mode grin

My judgement.

Pls direct your prayers to something more meaningful and productive to the society

Helinues
Arise!
Re: Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) by doublecross(m): 6:39pm On May 17, 2021
Show us bodies of these officers please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Campaign DG, Abiye Sekibo Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State / ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere / FG Moves To Establish Two New Agencies Despite Fund Paucity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.