Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market (5723 Views)

Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen / Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue / APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by NewDawn2O21: 7:36pm On May 17, 2021
post=101790637:

Only landlocked in your empty brain, those you called low IQ control commerce and indigenous industries in Nigeria while you are lazing around
hahahaha e pain am.
una people useless ehn.
speaking from experience
Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:48pm On May 17, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
hahahaha e pain am.
una people useless ehn.
speaking from experience
Pain me for what exactly I quess you are one of the mentally disorder patients on nairaland, sorry for engaging you.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by Nobody: 6:53am On May 18, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
what's so special about this landlocked state with their low IQ citizens
The state maybe be landlocked according to Nigeria setting..

But you will agree with me that Anambra is more developed than your state and so many others.. fact

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by OPPPS: 6:57am On May 18, 2021
You can only believe this crap if you have not been to the said largest market
Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by OPPPS: 6:58am On May 18, 2021
post=101790995:

Pain me for what exactly I quess you are one of the mentally disorder patients on nairaland, sorry for engaging you.
Who do una this chest beating?
Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by Davefed(m): 7:05am On May 18, 2021
[s][/s]
OPPPS:
You can only believe this crap if you have not been to the said largest market
[s][/s] I've been there and no market in your state is bigger than it.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by OPPPS: 7:12am On May 18, 2021
Davefed:
[/s][s] I've been there and no market in your state is bigger than it.
The whole Anambra as a whole, you don't know it more than me not to talk of the your self fake acclaimed international market. Who do una this chest beating ehhhhhh
Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by Davefed(m): 7:18am On May 18, 2021
OPPPS:

The whole Anambra as a whole, you don't know it more than me not to talk of the your self fake acclaimed international market. Who do una this chest beating ehhhhhh
no need to steep so low
Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by olamidedivotee: 8:38am On May 18, 2021
Chest beating thread
Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:54am On May 18, 2021
olamidedivotee:
Chest beating thread
Provide pictures of largest market in your region that beat Main market Onitsha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drug Case:Wherabouts Of Akande And Agbele,Tinubu Laundered 460k In Chicago? / ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. / “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.